Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when she was a normal girl acting her own age… when did she decide she was now this countryside person, made her house her version of country and then became obsessed with gardening, plants and a greenhouse I’ve totally stopped watching her now but I am baffled. Why does she live like this? It’s not like she was born like this, I don’t know anyone her age who has these interests. I’d perhaps understand it is she was a stay at home mum maybe but she’s not. I hate what she’s done to her home also to fit this aesthetic… I think she’s trying to capture that 50+ audience as probably more able to invest or be interested in her activities.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Beginning of a bunion ?

Screenshot_20220721-190322_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220721-190238_YouTube.jpg

Ooooh slip of the tongue.
⬇ ⬇ ⬇ watch this clip.
BTW, the background noise is from Lyds' vlog ... very noisy for a luxe hotel.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Utterly shocking how unlikeable and petulant one entitled twit can be.

She films herself and uploads it, either not twigging to or likelier not giving a damn that all hate she gets is completely self inflicted. Certainly there are entitled assholes aplenty in the world. But Lydia, she of "teeheeing goodness and manifestation land", is contemptible. The endless complaining beggars belief.

Moaning on a charity hike, drinking wine during the hike, and salivating over mansions on the water. Those three things are the only things on her mind during a day hike for bleeping cancer.

At home she is nattering and walking on the patio (curiously it is not a terrace today). Porter runs to join her and burns his paws. She scolds him to be careful. Hey Lydia, maybe close the bleeping doors or block him from trying to join you which is what dogs will always do. Their chronic loyalty leads so many dogs to daily harm, it leaves me in tears. You don't see Lumi trying to join her in the heat, because cats can't be fucked.

Blah blah blah, the "courtyard" needs iron furniture now.

Yawn, the endless "I want / I need" materialistic drivel she spews in order to fill up an entire hour of vlogging in an effort to cram as many ads in as she can is disgusting. She could quite easily feature positive things such as the cause for the actual charity hike, hell anything else. Not stand there showing her food shop that is melting in the heat, whilst moaning that trucks and train tracks are on fire due to the heat leaving her incredibly disappointed that the entire food shop didn't arrive.

She is a massive, blistered, mercenary ingrate.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
So the card (from the lady at the hitel) was addressed to both Lydia and Carrie. And there were 2 gifts. I wonder if Carrie was given her gift ?
Probably not. (If we go by Lyds' history)

View attachment 1434916View attachment 1434917View attachment 1434918View attachment 1434920

View attachment 1434923

This bra gives the impression she has 4 LIT - TIL boobies.

View attachment 1434926View attachment 1434927
Those boobs are a pure catastrophy !
Be careful lidl, you have you first Michelin fold, you might catch up with me one day😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
OMG !!!
Lyds has Affiliate Lynx'd the photoframe gift Cawwiiee and her had received from the hotel !!!!

Good gawd. Things MUST be bad at The Bunga.

Screenshot_20220721-191236_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
So not one single word about the cause in an almost hour long vlog that featured a hike for charity!

This was a disguised ad and freebie trip for Fairmont - and they've obviously decided not to send her on any more trips, she says she has no more trips coming up - thats cos her deal is with Nick and the hotels he represents which are only 10 - but still!

Senior Brand Manager, Fairmont & Raffles, Northern EuropeSenior Brand Manager, Fairmont & Raffles, Northern Europe
Jun 2021 - Present · 1 yr 2 mosJun 2021 - Present · 1 yr 2 mosLondon, England, United KingdomLondon, England, United Kingdom

• - Lead and manage strategic direction for Fairmont and Raffles brands' positioning across Northern Europe, representing a portfolio of 10 hotels.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So not one single word about the cause in an almost hour long vlog that featured a hike for charity!

This was a disguised ad and freebie trip for Fairmont - and they've obviously decided not to send her on any more trips, she says she has no more trips coming up - thats cos her deal is with Nick and the hotels he represents which are only 10 - but still!

Senior Brand Manager, Fairmont & Raffles, Northern EuropeSenior Brand Manager, Fairmont & Raffles, Northern Europe
Jun 2021 - Present · 1 yr 2 mosJun 2021 - Present · 1 yr 2 mosLondon, England, United KingdomLondon, England, United Kingdom

• - Lead and manage strategic direction for Fairmont and Raffles brands' positioning across Northern Europe, representing a portfolio of 10 hotels.
Maybe the group has heard bad things about chickens, mini eggs and bananas ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Utterly shocking how unlikeable and petulant one entitled twit can be.

She films herself and uploads it, either not twigging to or likelier not giving a damn that all hate she gets is completely self inflicted. Certainly there are entitled assholes aplenty in the world. But Lydia, she of "teeheeing goodness and manifestation land", is contemptible. The endless complaining beggars belief.

Moaning on a charity hike, drinking wine during the hike, and salivating over mansions on the water. Those three things are the only things on her mind during a day hike for bleeping cancer.

At home she is nattering and walking on the patio (curiously it is not a terrace today). Porter runs to join her and burns his paws. She scolds him to be careful. Hey Lydia, maybe close the bleeping doors or block him from trying to join you which is what dogs will always do. Their chronic loyalty leads so many dogs to daily harm, it leaves me in tears. You don't see Lumi trying to join her in the heat, because cats can't be fucked.

Blah blah blah, the "courtyard" needs iron furniture now.

Yawn, the endless "I want / I need" materialistic drivel she spews in order to fill up an entire hour of vlogging in an effort to cram as many ads in as she can is disgusting. She could quite easily feature positive things such as the cause for the actual charity hike, hell anything else. Not stand there showing her food shop that is melting in the heat, whilst moaning that trucks and train tracks are on fire due to the heat leaving her incredibly disappointed that the entire food shop didn't arrive.

She is a massive, blistered, mercenary ingrate.
She's just a nasty, horrible, vain, entitled, greedy, lazy, bully, I hope karma catches up with it and does its worst!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Wants to re-do the fire escape.
Hates the wee fountain. Had Ali adjust the sound from it 😅😅😅
Omg, Tattlers, once again, called it.
Screenshot_20220721-192057_YouTube.jpg

What is going on with her skin ? Why is it so patchy ? I'm sure it did not look like that in the latest Rodial AD.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Oh boy, not looking good for our Millen chicken!
Yes Lydia doesn’t care for those of us who lost our loved ones to cancer! My son passed away at age 17 in 2012 of brain cancer and it strikes home tremendously!!! If it weren’t for the charities most people in the world especially in countries like the US that don’t have universal health care insurance! Thankfully we have great private insurance that it didn’t cost us anything but we are one of the lucky ones if you want to say that! If you’ve been through cancer with a family member you know none of were lucky and it’s pure Hell just the thought of losing them! But through the Make a Wish my son forgot about his cancer for a few days and we took a trip to Hawaii and I’ll never forget what that meant for us at a time of need! But I’m sorry I don’t want this to go off topic ! For that I’m sorry and for the pure fact that Lydia Millen doesn’t care about anyone but herself! I 💯 believe this is what she was saying to her audience but instead her comment section is filled with “oh Lydia you are the greatest inspiration these past year!” I say “give me a freaking break!” Only Lydia could say that she doesn’t give two fucks to donate money and say nothing to raise money because she sure in hell would not shed a tear for anyone but her flipping hair or her poor ego!! She’s mad at the one’s that see through the smoke and mirror’s!!! Sorry for the rant whew nobody tick’s me off this way but people who are selfish and self indulgent!!!
Just watching the vlog. We know that they didn’t walk the last part - they were driven. How funny that they pretended they walked it all.

I bet Macmillian wants to black list them as they just filmed themselves drinking alcohol throughout the walk. Stopped for a three hour pub lunch with more wine. Swigged more wine out of her water bottle.
Lydia Millen always wonder’s why nobody will work with her! And if it weren’t for Karen Millen and Fairmont she wouldn’t be working because I don’t know how much You Tube is gonna pay the bills! Notice how nice she’s been to Ali lately? 😂 Since he’s been working more than her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 73
The vlog this evening was so off - on so many levels. I find it hard to put my finger on what was so extraordinarily ugly about it. If you lend your voice to a cause - you usually have profound reasons to. It matters to you.

In this case - her bestie lied to her - told her it was a short walk. Oh god, no - those vile refreshments and lunch - no - we are going to the nearby pub instead. Oh look at that house for my vision board! Oh, afterwards, the filth under my nails - it might be too much info but my toenails even. Aaargh - aircon in the chauffeur drive limo - I didn’t want to say anything but I thought I would be sick.

To anyone who has ever suffered cancer, and to anyone who is a cancer survivor and to anyone who knows and cherishes anyone who has ever suffered from cancer, and to anyone who has lost a loved one to cancer - and to our bravest of the brave Tattlers who have fought cancer - Please don’t watch this vlog.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
Yes Lydia doesn’t care for those of us who lost our loved ones to cancer! My son passed away at age 17 in 2012 of brain cancer and it strikes home tremendously!!! If it weren’t for the charities most people in the world especially in countries like the US that don’t have universal health care insurance! Thankfully we have great private insurance that it didn’t cost us anything but we are one of the lucky ones if you want to say that! If you’ve been through cancer with a family member you know none of were lucky and it’s pure Hell just the thought of losing them! But through the Make a Wish my son forgot about his cancer for a few days and we took a trip to Hawaii and I’ll never forget what that meant for us at a time of need! But I’m sorry I don’t want this to go off topic ! For that I’m sorry and for the pure fact that Lydia Millen doesn’t care about anyone but herself! I 💯 believe this is what she was saying to her audience but instead her comment section is filled with “oh Lydia you are the greatest inspiration these past year!” I say “give me a freaking break!” Only Lydia could say that she doesn’t give two fucks to donate money and say nothing to raise money because she sure in hell would not shed a tear for anyone but her flipping hair or her poor ego!! She’s mad at the one’s that see through the smoke and mirror’s!!! Sorry for the rant whew nobody tick’s me off this way but people who are selfish and self indulgent!!!

Lydia Millen always wonder’s why nobody will work with her! And if it weren’t for Karen Millen and Fairmont she wouldn’t be working because I don’t know how much You Tube is gonna pay the bills! Notice how nice she’s been to Ali lately? 😂 Since he’s been working more than her!!
So sorry you lost your beautiful son sweetheart ♥ Lydiot will never understand as she only thinks about herself 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Well this week’s video was particularly distasteful I thought. Further to getting pissed in the charity hike, how inconvenient to Lydia’s Waitrose order that the delivery vans and warehouses have been destroyed in the heat related fires. A very self absorbed and narcissistic episode!

• Sick
  • Angry
Hands up if you "hike" for 9 hrs with your hair open and NOT makeup-free.
:rolleyes:
Screenshot_20220721-193838_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Tonight’s vlog is just shocking absolutely shocking
I had a feeling it would anger me - but it is worse than I thought
She really is an arrogant selfish materialistic Cow

10 minutes devoted to the charity hike - clearly something Carrie wanted to do & Lydia jumped on the band wagon as she hadn’t researched the event. Maybe if she realised that snacks and food is provided they wouldn’t have had lunch at the pub
She is trying to be cute with her charity top & number - obscuring part of the codes means the cameras cannot identify the walker
It was a hot day and she left her hair down - her neck must have been soaked in sweat - she hasn’t a clue - all image
Clearly she has never done a race for life event before as her first reaction was competitive - not realising people ahead of them & not wanting to be last when actually they are all timed starts 😳
She just doesn’t get this type of event and the sacrifices some people make to take part

I’m so so mad - the hike was for their benefit not Macmillan Cancer

Selfish Madam on a freebie with Fairmont & annoyed because she wishes she was there for longer 🤬

Two drunken wasters who can’t even decide what to have from a 2 page breakfast menu 🤯

The crap about wanting to set the table for breakfast - she can’t set a table with cutlery never mind a proper place setting
She has just dumped the bread on the brown packaging on the table. She really was dragged up not brought up - or is just very very lazy
Not impressed with her ‘shop’ - it wouldn't feed a couple of insects

Ali clearly has the hump with her - and rightly so

Can she lower herself any more from the level she is now on?

She is going to drive me to drink!!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
The Affiliate Lynx always in sight.
Swipe up lovely xoxo
Screenshot_20220721-193500_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220721-184603_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220721-193916_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220721-194048_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220721-194055_YouTube.jpg

THUD !!! The sound of the risotto landing in Ali's tummy. :cool: Awww, at least she tried.
Screenshot_20220721-193508_YouTube.jpg

Next time Lyds, a salad to go along with the risotto would be FANTASTIQUE.
2 side dishes = 1main meal ?
🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She is an absolute disgrace and I echo all the points so beautifully put above.

So many good people out there in the world doing things for charitable causes and linking the donation sites on their personal social media and this bleeping witch has an audience of a million (supposedly) at her finger tips and does nothing, doesn't even donate a penny herself. Of course she ould have said all the adsense from this vlog is going to the charity at the very least, no nothing, all about her, poor Lydia, dust in her gross toe nails, 4 blisters - having to wear flip flops for a week and spending a weekend in a 5 star luxurious all expenses paid hotel - she really knows what suffering is doesn't she!n

Views and comments are low so far and no donations!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.