Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess this is why Ali loves his Hermèzzzz slandals and linen look (aka Lyds' fave Ali outfit).
They're both fangirling Nick.

Now all Ali has to do is adjust his pants length ...

View attachment 1425252

Lyds ???
:cool:

View attachment 1425261View attachment 1425262
The eyebrows are to fair and sparse 😂

Separated at birth. Literally. LIT-TER-RALLY.
Nick is the male version of Lydsiepoo. And Lyds, the female version of Nick.

Same nose, chin, thick eyebrows, strong jaw :cool: , the smizing at the camera, slappable faces, smug pouty expression. Hairy face
Twins.
Heeheeeeeeeeee
View attachment 1425271
She is his twin 😂
FaceApp_1658098591860_edit_1723271096622982.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Good Morning, and welcome to today🌹

It is a truth universally acknowledged that wading through treacle is an extremely turgid experience. Couple that with the heat and whatever it is that’s happening to the roses (mine have big problems and they were my pride and joy and tumbled down all over my walls - I could cry) and it’s a wonder I can pick up a quill. I know a bit about Georgian times and a tiny bit more about Jane Austen in particular. I try to keep a lid on Jane but occasionally she just pops out. This happened yesterday - twice. You probably didn't notice - but I did. If anyone is looking for a musical about Jane Austen, I do happen to have one in my sizeable repertoire reticule.

Peace…✌
Should we summons the Vicar? Shall I go to the shoppes and purchase a bit of satin ribbon to raise your spirits? You could wear it in your hair, or I hear it is all the rage in Milton Keyes to wear a ribbon around your wrist.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks like she taken a photo of her Apple watch in front of "her" 500 year old wall instead of on her hike run walk. Look at the background wall ... @Oops...

View attachment 1425324View attachment 1425325

"When the queen features you" :rolleyes:
The queen = Kristy Wicks.
Sorry, love, never heard of her. Oh dearrrrr.
Had to look her up. Heeheeeee.
Stop brown-nosing for subscribers. Not a good look lovely xo.

View attachment 1425338View attachment 1425339View attachment 1425340
NOW I get it! Thank you! Yes same wall deffo - half way…hmm that may be a shocking lie🤥

Should we summons the Vicar? Shall I go to the shoppes and purchase a bit of satin ribbon to raise your spirits? You could wear it in your hair, or I hear it is all the rage in Milton Keyes to wear a ribbon around your wrist.
Madam yes! Your kindness is astounding. Pray collect 2 separate yards of one (1) inch ribbon in the grey silk. ‘Tis for my bonnet strings as I wish to trim them. If you might also be kind enough to attend to the Haberdasher‘s Shop in Milsom Street ( for we are again in Bath as you will know) my sister Cassandra is impatient to know if the whalebone for her corset has yet arrived. I am indebted to you Ma’am. Pray, shall we see you at the Pump Rooms on Saturday? Papa has allowed us new stockings especially.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No idea who this is… but she forgot to edit her nose in the mirror reflection…
798E4FF4-4C58-414F-B1D0-14E250AF37E2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Screenshot_20220718-152410_Instagram.jpg

So, Sophie Shohet's been working with Land Rover for an AD with a Defender!

Watch her bring that out again, bragging that she got it first 💀

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Uriah Heep was the first concert I ever went to. Oh gawd, I've dated myself.
T - Rex was mine. Marc Bolan ❤

The resemblance is uncanny 🐸😂

View attachment 1422966
Especially the knees 😂

She put this photo out herself on a Sunday a few years ago! I said at the time that if you coupled this photo and the one taken that Christmas of her standing next to all the blokes at their basement Christmas party they would never get another discerning client. 🙁

Brilliant…That’s such good news - I’m on my way to collect him now!

View attachment 1423701

only @Al Fresco will know HOW I have waited for the opportunity to use her gif!!

For dearest @Santana xx

Again! View attachment 1423712
Thank you my dear @Oops... this has made me so happy 😃. I mean both the taking of the husband and my wonderful Carlos 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Good Morning and Welcome to today🌹

I ordered an iceberg from Amazon last week. I thought it would come in useful to live on in this heat, but it still hasn’t arrived. The mail gets no better does it? I recently sent my Aunt in Germany a birthday parcel. I posted it in plenty of time. She finally got it 3 weeks late and it was a big birthday too. They had kept it for almost 3 weeks in Frankfurt Customs. I will be sending her Christmas parcel in September just to be on the safe side. It’s sooo frustrating....So much for all the changes - Brexit etc.

Most of us don’t enjoy the process of change. I know I like things as I know them and then I know where I am. You will be the same no doubt. They say a change is as good as a rest! I have never understood some of these ridiculous sayings we rattle out at certain times. There’s plenty more fish in the sea when an undeserving boyfriend goes AWOL or people in glass houses...What’s that about?

Speaking of glass houses, we should be due a tour again tonight or this week along with a tour of the sky around the garden and whatever has made it through with no watering. And so continues the turgid trudge, trudge...Through treacle.

There’s no moss on me - therefore I can only assume I am a Rolling Stone...Pass me that guitar please - it’s there behind the dead mange tout/three...

Peace...✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
(Pls delete if not allowed)

Happy Nelson Mandela Day Tattlers !!! May we never take our freedom and rights for granted. ❤
#madibamagic
This is my favourite photo of Madiba. Have a great week peeps !!!

Screenshot_20220718-100623_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I suppose it is too hot today for a flog?

2 days after her supposed charity walk, and not a link not a photo nothing - I'm guessing it is being saved up for Thursday or next Monday's flog - late as usual!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I hope everyone is able to stay cool today, tis very hot here in the south of the UK :cool: 🥵👒🌞

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is she hanging all over a business associate? Is he wearing a mesh top under his shirt? Ewwww. And finally...What is that grey piece on her shoulders?
The grey piece on her shoulder is just the addition the app made when converting her to a man hun, I assume it was a jumper or something, and that is his chest hair not a mesh top 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.