Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F lashy
L eased
E xtravagant
E laborate
T ransportation

Probably getting all the scratches touched up before the lease contract expires and hit with heavy return penalties

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
F lashy
L eased
E xtravagant
E laborate
T ransportation

Probably getting all the scratches touched up before the lease contract expires and hit with heavy return penalties
They probably all have a maximum mileage allowance of 2,000 miles a year that’s why it’s taxis all the time so they don’t go over on the mileage and have to pay for it. They don’t actually own a car. That’s why it didn’t occur to them to buy a house with a garage. It’s all leased smoke and mirrors all If it belongs to someone else and none of it has been paid for.

I feel left out, no fleet here. Can my bags and shoes be a fleet??
I really fleet for you x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh of course the ugly Thyme clothes don’t go down to teeniest tiniest dinky size that madam requires 🙄🙄 tell a different story Lydia, this one is boring.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Apparently its not been confirmed that Ali was singing to Diana Ross 'I'm coming out' at the fairmont dinner/concert 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I watched Ali's vlog yesterday and his hand gestures...buddy, come out already ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Right, fellow tattle trollettes 😆. One has finally watched the latest vlog and one has a few points.

1. She spent most of her narcissist time talking to the camera.
2. Ali comes across as a mini Charlie Irons 😅 mansplainer.
3. She really doesn't have a clue about the artists.
4. She whoops and howls louder then anyone else.
5. She mentions her dad saying something so snobby about if it is not a certain boat it is not worth getting in.
6. If I go to stay with Fairmount am I going to get a dinner outside Claudes (whatever his name is) chalet with mountain views, am I going to get champagne and numerous free meals, plus the suite with all the trimmings for the price of a mere normal room 🤔. I think not.

In the words of a lovely older lady

Whatta fuc**ng liberty 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Concerts can often be disappointing! Rare are those who are able to keep up the show! Gosh I haven’t been to one for a while. My last was Bieber. Please no booing, I actually like his music, no I am not a jazz or classical just pop!
I like Bieber, he’s Canadian so I have to like him… I do like him, he’s very talented young fellow. Just like my Ryan’s… Reynolds and Gosling 🥰.
My last concert was Rod Stewart in the late 1980’s. He was amazing and kicked soccer balls into the stands.

I only listen to music in the car, which is quite odd😂. Yes I am odd😅.
A fleet of leased cars…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just watched the Grand Prix flog, is it me or does her Kellie look like the pattern fake leather as her black one 🤔
Ps christ does that woman moan about tiredness when all she does is self bloody care aka lazy witch 🙄
1657934611870.jpg
Screenshot_20220716-015656_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220716-020144_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Just watched the Grand Prix flog, is it me or does her Kellie look like the pattern fake leather as her black one 🤔
Ps christ does that woman moan about tiredness when all she does is self bloody care aka lazy witch 🙄View attachment 1420613View attachment 1420614View attachment 1420618
It does look super fake up close. I know she sold most of her bags, but any of her high end bags would have been fine.

The mini kelly is the “IT” bag of the moment. Elsie probably wouldn’t be able to function if all her frenemies had one and she didn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You really have to pity someone who thinks owning a 'fleet' (?) of gas guzzling cars and being so tiny companies don't even make clothes that she can wear is the total currency of her life.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
You'd think the constant flexing (FLEET and her tiny, tiny size) would be tiring, but I honestly think she revels in being insufferable.

View attachment 1419699
View attachment 1419700
I mean so ridiculous. Was also going to post this along with the hamlet gem from this am.

Ok so… went for a walk, opens a package of what looks like a tablecloth or tea towel but might actually be a dress, washes car. How glamorous 🙄

CB1E13F8-933A-40D1-BF70-D17DDE746EDA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Concerts can often be disappointing! Rare are those who are able to keep up the show! Gosh I haven’t been to one for a while. My last was Bieber. Please no booing, I actually like his music, no I am not a jazz or classical just pop!
I was at the Carlos Santana concert when he collapsed due to the heat. He was fantastic. I've been to 3 concerts this summer, so far. I have 1 to go before the summer is over. I am hoping that it will not be quite as HOT for the last concert, as it has been for the first 3. When I think of jazz, Diana Ross does not come to mind.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well my lovelies, as I sit here with my morning cup of tea listening to the birds sing I have a couple of things to point out...

1. Why does Elsie drink coffee in the morning when everyone knows posh people drink Earl grey tea! *I know its really to get rid of her hangover from the night before🤭
2. When she says she was having an early morning PT session she doesn't mean Personal Trainer, she means Proper read on Tattle session 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Good Morning and welcome to today 🌹

How are you? Here in the Home Counties we are a bit hot! Being British we are always surprised by weather…Yes, isn’t that silly? Silly but true. In winter, we are always SO shocked when it snows. There has never been a year when we have been prepared for it and we have headlines like Chaos on Roads for 3 Full Days! Temperatures Plummet!

I have a Norwegian friend who mocks me unmercifully for the layers I wear in winter and the blankets over chair arms and the heated hand-warmers I thrust into everyone’s pockets when they go a hundred yards up the road to the pharmacy for warming throat lozenges and tickly cough medicine. He mocks me and reliably informs me that he sunbathes in the weather I insist is freezing cold.

So in summer, no one here is surprised with headlines like: Roads Melting! Stay Indoors to Avoid Heatstroke! Chaos at Coastal Resorts! It is then that my friend from South Africa will tip up wearing a cardigan across her shoulders because she’s feeling a little chilly. It’s quite literally a matter of degree isn’t it? Something veers away from what you are used to and …It’s Chaos!

Hyperbole can be a bit annoying can’t it? You know, when someone really exaggerates something - like owning a fleet of cars/helicopters\battleships. Some of us have Admirals in our family. Some of us have Admirals of the Fleet in our family. Some of us take fleeting glances at things we can’t have or loved ones we lost to someone else. There are poets who will tell us that Life is but a fleeting dream...I just took a fleeting glance at the clock on my mantelpiece which measures my life in seconds. It is admonishing me for not posting this earlier…so I might not be exaggerating if I said that the only fleet worthy of note or indeed mention is time. It’s fleeting…

Peace…✌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Have just watched Jonna Jinton s latest masterpiece. Jonna was presented a prize (a sholarship) by the King of Sweden for her work showcasing the land/nature through her digital creativity and entrepreneurship to her million strong followers. The best part though was when a fan stumbled across her and her husband in Stockholm, bless him, he was completely overwhelmed. Imagine going through life where you leave a trail of love in your wake. This girl is a bright light shining in a world that can be very dark at times. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You'd think the constant flexing (FLEET and her tiny, tiny size) would be tiring, but I honestly think she revels in being insufferable.

View attachment 1419699
View attachment 1419700
Oh she is too much, I just CANNOT stand her prentiousness one more minute!!!!!. She is SUCH a try-hard. She is making my piss boil🤬. Oh you’re trying to flex Lydiot? How cute….(In no way, shape or form am I showing off but just trying to put Her Travesty’s pathetic attempt in perspective). This is how it’s done my love … watch and learn … mine is on the left and my non-lip-pouting husband’s is on the right. And yes this is part of our ‘fleet’ Lydiot and BTW absolutely no one calls their cars a fleet you pretentious dickwad😡 we both have regular cars as our daily drivers and also another race/track car… and no we didn’t plan to both have blue, just randomly happened that way. And YES Lydiot unlike you, our cars are fully paid for with hard grafted money over many years, nothing gifted and never taken for granted for a minute! We jokingly suspect our neighbors think we’re drug dealers 🤣 but no seriously, just long time car enthusiasts! I do suspect Lydiot will be fawning over the green colour of our wheelie bins though 🤣🤣🤣
1657958879162.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.