Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lease on her RR is at least £800+ the Aston must be over £1k - all depending on what initial rental they put down.

I notice in the Rodial ad she looks to be using the camera with the skin filter built in - AGAIN! Even after a wrap on the knuckles from the ASA when she used the blurring tool on the last Rodial ad
I didn’t think you could lease cars longer than 3 years, you normally trade in or purchase. Haven’t they had the AM 4 years? Personally I don’t think it is leased or at least not leased now. He def would have upgraded when he got the chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
A lovely Tattler posted the other day about wat Kibbe Body Type Lydia would be and I had never heard of it! Spent the last 2 days in a Kibbe rabbit hole and have figured out mine and it all makes so much sense - so thank you to whoever it was!

Got me thinking though that this is why Lydia's country grandma style just jarrs with her face and body, it is too flouncy for her as she has a lot of yang energy.

What body type are we reckoning she is?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So there are 3 and a bit months of summer, we are approximately 1 month in and this dumbo claims to have spent all summer looking for the most basic pair of shoes that ever existed.
She also states in the caption the perfect luxury capsule wardrobe! Hardly a capsule wardrobe is it love? You buy about 17 dresses a day.

Sorry to uspet everyone but we have a new Tiktok

It is the unboxing of the pointy Ralph Lauren flats, and she gets dressed in an outfit with an Amazon blouse and these shoes - she can barely squeeze her fat trotters into them and they don't go with the outfit at all.

Style it up with a Hermes Birkin and Hermes belt - yep we all do that don't we - so she's basically telling us constantly (as she's promoted a hideous Amazon dress today) you can wear a piece of tit quality clothing that is made of rubbish and badly made at that, but wear around £20,000 of accessories to ELEVATE it!

duck right off!
Even with 1 mill in accessories you can’t elevate a plastic floral potato sack from Amazon. The people who you are trying to impress will sniff the polyester a mile off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She looks like a horse.
View attachment 1431899
Not a horse girl - that girl who has a very strong interest in horses and doesnt stop talking about them - no, she looks like the horse itself.
View attachment 1431907
And she didn't before. All those fillers and the chin implant and the ever-growing nose have given her an equine appearance.
View attachment 1431901
Not that this makeup is helping
Don't insult horses ❤😂

Please don't insult horses 🤭
Just seen this, twas what I said, init 🤟😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks like a horse.
View attachment 1431899
Not a horse girl - that girl who has a very strong interest in horses and doesnt stop talking about them - no, she looks like the horse itself.
View attachment 1431907
And she didn't before. All those fillers and the chin implant and the ever-growing nose have given her an equine appearance.
View attachment 1431901
Not that this makeup is helping
these pictures make it hard for her to deny that she’s had lip filler.

witch please, in the words of Beyoncé and Megan Thee Stallion:
"If you don't jump to put jeans on, baby, you don't feel my pain (Hol' up)"

Bless, look at Lydia of House Tryhard attempting to seductively stick invisible curves out to pretend she has to struggle to pull denim up her pancake flattocks.

Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 1.38.33 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
witch please, in the words of Beyoncé and Megan Thee Stallion:
"If you don't jump to put jeans on, baby, you don't feel my pain (Hol' up)"

Bless, look at Lydia of House Tryhard attempting to seductively stick invisible curves out to pretend she has to struggle to pull denim up her pancake flattocks.

View attachment 1432270
Surely she s not on her tippy toes here??? :oops:

• Haha
Just clicked on Aldi's vlog where he starts by saying his bee stung lip is going down. His bottom lip is also swollen...looks to me like a dodgy lip injection sesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aldi's hair from the back/side?? Wtf is that? I can't stop laughing 🤣

• Haha
Bless him - he talks about the open fireplace in the room & says ‘which I’m going to asshuoum (assume), isn’t being used for insurance purposes’.
Here’s the thing Ali - for hundreds of years fireplaces have been used for fires NOT insurance purposes
Just make a proper sentence - you can assume, that for insurance purposes, the fireplace isn’t in use 🙄

After English class let’s move on to Geography
You are in Scotland - so when you say ‘We are going to head back to the UK’ where do you think the UK is??????
You are in the bloody UK, so you want to go to England perhaps????🤓

Please wait for me after class for detention
100 lines - please write the following-I must not wear my trousers too short

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
He looks like an absolute twit walking round the golf course dressed like a gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The lil fella’s spoiling us tonight - Part Two is up! 😴😴😴😴😴

Thanks for the heads up but…..
….I can’t cope with a double whammy of Lil Ali
I’m going to skip this possible bore fest tonight
Life is too short to watch a second tit fashion fest in one night 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm dead 🤣🤣🤣 Wee Aldi's got all dressed for foraging...but there's no foraging happening. It's all been done and they've to 'forage' for the meal served to them. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Another nice shot of her filthy patio 🤢 her furniture needs outdoor rugs to anchor to them to floor, design 101, it looks like they just floating, but then again she has that rusty firepit so can't put one down 🙄View attachment 1430436
Not patio these days it’s the terrace lol 😂

That would be a NO 😂
With the bloody clipped voice that she has copied from Rosie Londoner - we all know that’s not her real voice - the fakeness of her just gets worse and worse 😣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.