Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she call it "Macmillan Cancer Research"?
Macmillan Cancer Support and Cancer Research are two entirely different charities that do different things.
View attachment 1435604
View attachment 1435605
Worse still, Cawwie edits these brainless vlogs, was the one roping her into it and didn't bother correcting or editing it out. Some quality content right there. Frankly I wouldn't expect the Tit know anything about.... well, anything. It's a whole different ballgame when her own editor and certified BFF doesn't give two floofs.

Reactions: 24
Hmmm over 900,000 You Tube subscribers and only 15,000 approx views 5 hours after the vlog has gone up!

Maybe if she had titled it with Macmillan Charity hike instead of that stupid title she might have more views, but oh dear Lydia!

And no donations!!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
All about Lydia. Nothing about the charity. They even cut off when her name is mentioned coming over the finish line. Then she goes on showing off their room after the walk. Gifted everything, again. Fairmount licking her arse again (why). The greed in the amount of food they order. You would know it was free. No bleeping way in hell those two skinny morons eat so much. Like 3 courses for breakfast....and then they have lunch plus the big dinner the night before 🙄🙄🙄. Cawwie let's order this and everything else on this page....then a brag about her Aircon. Me me me me me. I have, we got, my feet, my massage after...must book into the fairmount myself. Wonder how much everything she got for free would cost me???? You know us mere mortals who don't have her money but she seems to get everything for free and claim it as work...duck off

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Her hair at the hotel, who doesn't bother to brush it after washing? So dry and matted looking. Also has the strange very light streaks but only a few. If my hair ended up looking like that after an expensive colour I would be ticked off.

So disrespectful of the charity to take the shirts off, everyone else managed. And very stupid to walk that long staring straight into the sun without eye protection. Plonkers. My other thought was that she had to purchase a bigger rucksack for this hike. If she was used to long 30km wine hikes regularly surely she'd be using a bigger bag all the time? I call bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I wouldn't be surprised if Lydia made them get cabs or lifts throughout the 'hike' - not wearing the charity shirts, the chip timings all wrong, drunk, hair down on a very hot day, no sunglasses or hat? Scenic shots of expensive houses on the water, loads of chat about that, no talk about the hike, the charity, other people on it, anything, just woe is me about the blisters!

Just thinking about her Just Giving - wouldn't it be funny if someone donated and used the name Tattle Life - she couldn't remove it and would really really piss her off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Nothing adds up. Were they new trainers? If so, WHY??

Why all the blisters if she's an avid day hiker?

WHY would you drink alcohol on one of the hottest days of the year knowing you're supposed to hike several more miles? Alcohol dehydrates you, everyone knows this.

Why can they not go the entire day without sipping alcohol?

Why are they normalizing this dangerous habit without anybody calling them out on it?

Why didn't she have sunglasses? Why was her hair done and down? Why didn't she ask for her viewers to donate? Why didn't they wear the appropriate attire for the duration of the event?

This is a repeat of the the time they slept rough for charity. Right before #hairgate. That time as well, they needed spas and hair appointments to cope with the struggle of filming charity content. It's plainly obvious to me that neither Carrie nor Lydia give a damn about the needy, the vulnerable, or the sick.

Carrie looked like a normal girl weight wise before she became Lydia's PA. She has obviously developed an issue with eating and exercising to keep up with Millen's skinniness. Shows you she isn't as secure in herself as she pretends. She may not have bolt ons, but the competition between them to be the tiniest one is palpable. She talks chicken endearments whilst competing to be smaller than Lydia. She now has the house Lydia is trying to turn the bungalow into and is now driving a clone of Lydia's RR. She is quietly becoming Lydia and masterfully so, since Lydia thinks she cannot function without Carrie's simpering ministrations.

At least their ridiculousness at the hike for charity and spa stay left Ali free to choke his chicken in peace.

@Chels71 - There are no words for your devastating huge loss. I'm so sorry you lost your precious boy, and in such a horribly painful way. The unfairness of life is crippling. My heart goes out to you and your family. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Aww you are and everyone in this group have been the sweetest group of people in my entire life!!! I’ve never felt like I belonged anywhere but everyone actually cares and also make me laugh!! My son was my everything and I’ll always keep him in a very special place in my heart!! You all mean so much to me!!! 💗💗
My heart goes out to you X

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can you see how far forward his seat is in comparison to the passenger seat? And where his knows are? That’s short…

F96FA684-9397-4693-A4C2-1DD6DCAD88A8.jpeg
945FBE1C-3401-4D0C-B628-E42E3008822D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I found the room they stayed in at the Fairmont Windsor - it’s a terrace suite. £1,200 per night.

There is no way Lydia would ever pay that herself.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
All about Lydia. Nothing about the charity. They even cut off when her name is mentioned coming over the finish line. Then she goes on showing off their room after the walk. Gifted everything, again. Fairmount licking her arse again (why). The greed in the amount of food they order. You would know it was free. No bleeping way in hell those two skinny morons eat so much. Like 3 courses for breakfast....and then they have lunch plus the big dinner the night before 🙄🙄🙄. Cawwie let's order this and everything else on this page....then a brag about her Aircon. Me me me me me. I have, we got, my feet, my massage after...must book into the fairmount myself. Wonder how much everything she got for free would cost me???? You know us mere mortals who don't have her money but she seems to get everything for free and claim it as work...duck off
She’s a kant mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God it’s disgusting. So grabby and ungrateful.
More fool the fairmont for gifting to these utter bloody tools.

Reactions: 24
I kinda feel bad for Carrie. She was totally doing this hike for the right (hopefully?) reasons (signed up early) and she didn’t even get to hike most of it and didn’t get to finish. Elsie just jumped in for last minute for content. Probably why she her bib was such a high number. And Elsie was totally unprepared because she probably thought it was like her wine “hikes” which are like 2 miles maybe and not during a heatwave. And most likely Elsie didn’t link anything about the charity because she wasn’t going to get a commission on it. Or she was worried that the viewers wouldn’t donate AND buy the tit she is schilling.

Reactions: 15
Maybe I missed it cause was my birthday but wasn’t their wedding anniversary on the 19th …

Reactions: 3
Did anyone realize she suddenly wants to turn her patio in to a court after watching Amelia Liana s courtyard renovation, copying all the ideas with the garden set , marble coffee table complete with the arch mirror, has this women no ideas at all . I think it s okay to be inspired but to out right copy 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Did Lyds force you to say this ??? Bribe you ? New watch ? Hmmmm. :unsure: It's so stodgy.

Screenshot_20220722-080536_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The vlog this evening was so off - on so many levels. I find it hard to put my finger on what was so extraordinarily ugly about it. If you lend your voice to a cause - you usually have profound reasons to. It matters to you.

In this case - her bestie lied to her - told her it was a short walk. Oh god, no - those vile refreshments and lunch - no - we are going to the nearby pub instead. Oh look at that house for my vision board! Oh, afterwards, the filth under my nails - it might be too much info but my toenails even. Aaargh - aircon in the chauffeur drive limo - I didn’t want to say anything but I thought I would be sick.

To anyone who has ever suffered cancer, and to anyone who is a cancer survivor and to anyone who knows and cherishes anyone who has ever suffered from cancer, and to anyone who has lost a loved one to cancer - and to our bravest of the brave Tattlers who have fought cancer - Please don’t watch this vlog.
I don’t post on this thread very much, but you guys are all truly amazing and such a welcoming community. I shared previously how my mum passed away from cancer a few days before the first covid lockdown in England. She had been diagnosed with cancer a few months previously. The only thing she thought she could control was her funeral. However that was not to be due to covid. That is trauma LYDIA. Knowing you can’t even give your mum the one thing I thought we could control. We couldn’t have love ones say goodbye. The hospice and their team loved my mum. and the respect they provided was truly amazing. Thankfully I have not watched a flog since October 2021. I keep up with her embarrassing exploits through here. I know if I watched her video moaning, drinking and getting a free lux hotel stay after this supposed hike I would probably throw a brick through my TV. Lydia my dear, you do not NEED another lux hotel break. But maybe those on the walk who were there for genuine reasons, and tried to raise funds actually DO!!! You truly are beyond help. Sorry for the rant guys but this has really triggered me 😢.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I don’t post on this thread very much, but you guys are all truly amazing and such a welcoming community. I shared previously how my mum passed away from cancer a few days before the first covid lockdown in England. She had been diagnosed with cancer a few months previously. The only thing she thought she could control was her funeral. However that was not to be due to covid. That is trauma LYDIA. Knowing you can’t even give your mum the one thing I thought we could control. We couldn’t have love ones say goodbye. The hospice and their team loved my mum. and the respect they provided was truly amazing. Thankfully I have not watched a flog since October 2021. I keep up with her embarrassing exploits through here. I know if I watched her video moaning, drinking and getting a free lux hotel stay after this supposed hike I would probably throw a brick through my TV. Lydia my dear, you do not NEED another lux hotel break. But maybe those on the walk who were there for genuine reasons, and tried to raise funds actually DO!!! You truly are beyond help. Sorry for the rant guys but this has really triggered me 😢.
Sending you lots of love ❤ Please do not watch Lyds' last few vlogs. The "drama queen" vocabulary is extremely triggering. She has lost all senses of reality and humility.
@Chels71 you are an inspiration. I am so sorry for your loss. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is an absolute disgrace and I echo all the points so beautifully put above.

So many good people out there in the world doing things for charitable causes and linking the donation sites on their personal social media and this bleeping witch has an audience of a million (supposedly) at her finger tips and does nothing, doesn't even donate a penny herself. Of course she ould have said all the adsense from this vlog is going to the charity at the very least, no nothing, all about her, poor Lydia, dust in her gross toe nails, 4 blisters - having to wear flip flops for a week and spending a weekend in a 5 star luxurious all expenses paid hotel - she really knows what suffering is doesn't she!n

Views and comments are low so far and no donations!!
She will take that comment as a compliment though not as feedback

Did anyone here watch hollyoaks like 15 years ago? Carrie and Lydia give me Hannah and Melissa vibes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.