Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And in both Lids and Aldis latest vids the say Arrived to………dear God, she reads here all the time, hasn’t she learnt anything?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Aww you are and everyone in this group have been the sweetest group of people in my entire life!!! I’ve never felt like I belonged anywhere but everyone actually cares and also make me laugh!! My son was my everything and I’ll always keep him in a very special place in my heart!! You all mean so much to me!!! 💗💗
I am so so sorry for your loss pet. Life can be so cruel sometimes.....you have love in your heart to carry on his memories though...through this he will give you strength. Sending you love ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Reactions: 16
Please tell me she is taking the piss, there are no words

DAA86181-098B-4932-99C6-04DE0B7BF42C.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Hubby's verdict on the risotto....'you could plaster the walls with that' 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe that Thermomix is a great piece of kit - I’ve no idea - but it just seems to me that throwing the ingredients into a machine for a risotto is the opposite of what a risotto is about. You are supposed to hover over the saucepan for at least twenty minutes adding small amounts of stock/white wine to arborio rice and lovingly stirring it all the while. This is why I rarely make it any more - don’t have the patience! Her’risotto’ looks like porridge 🤢 and is it the only thing she cooks?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Maybe that Thermomix is a great piece of kit - I’ve no idea - but it just seems to me that throwing the ingredients into a machine for a risotto is the opposite of what a risotto is about. You are supposed to hover over the saucepan for at least twenty minutes adding small amounts of stock/white wine to arborio rice and lovingly stirring it all the while. This is why I rarely make it any more - don’t have the patience! Her’risotto’ looks like porridge 🤢 and is it the only thing she cooks?
Everything about her is false. She just screams entitled all the time. She can’t dress for toffee .. cannot cook and gives a false illusion to all her followers on Instagram. She has zero identity … copies Josie every time …..

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Well this week’s video was particularly distasteful I thought. Further to getting pissed in the charity hike, how inconvenient to Lydia’s Waitrose order that the delivery vans and warehouses have been destroyed in the heat related fires. A very self absorbed and narcissistic episode!
She’s just vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
it must be sooo exhausting being around Lydia. She spends 90% of the time just talking about herself. "My eyes are so red" "my mattress at home" "my hair is so dry" "my pupils were buzzing" and she spends at least 5 mins on each point and never asks Carrie anything about her.

Also Carrie has absolutely NO personality whatsoever. NO ONE would agree to just follow her around like that and film her talking about herself. So sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Do we reckon this is just a shoot for Lydia's blog with the Pepper/Pepe dress?
Screenshot_20220722-112059_Instagram.jpg

Or a new KM "collection"?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Just when you think she couldn’t possibly get any worse she does.
To not use her platform to promote the charity and hopefully get donation’s is beyond me.
To make the day all about her just shows her truly vile she is.
I really hope she gets called out for this
Just think if all her subscribers donated just 1 pound how much that would generate,oh I forgot bots don’t have any money.
For me this really shows her for what she is and that’s a massive c##t.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
The vlog this evening was so off - on so many levels. I find it hard to put my finger on what was so extraordinarily ugly about it. If you lend your voice to a cause - you usually have profound reasons to. It matters to you.

In this case - her bestie lied to her - told her it was a short walk. Oh god, no - those vile refreshments and lunch - no - we are going to the nearby pub instead. Oh look at that house for my vision board! Oh, afterwards, the filth under my nails - it might be too much info but my toenails even. Aaargh - aircon in the chauffeur drive limo - I didn’t want to say anything but I thought I would be sick.

To anyone who has ever suffered cancer, and to anyone who is a cancer survivor and to anyone who knows and cherishes anyone who has ever suffered from cancer, and to anyone who has lost a loved one to cancer - and to our bravest of the brave Tattlers who have fought cancer - Please don’t watch this vlog.
Long time lurker, first time poster (i think ?!). Would just like to echo this comment, as someone who is currently going through a horrific time watching my Mom suffer with breast cancer, I found this vlog incredibly distasteful and it’s really hurt my heart. It’s such a shame that she had so much potential to raise awareness (and money) for such an important charity, and instead, she decided to post that shitshow. Disappointed does not begin to cover it, although I expected nothing less.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Why does she call it "Macmillan Cancer Research"?
Macmillan Cancer Support and Cancer Research are two entirely different charities that do different things.
View attachment 1435604
View attachment 1435605
Because she is an ignorant and arrogant person who really doesn’t care about others
I blame both her and Carrie for their indifference of this event
Most of us hope and pray that we will never experience Cancer - sadly it hits when we least expect it
Statistics are now 1 in 2 people will be affected by some form of Cancer
They shouldn’t be complacent and try to imply they are not comfortable promoting charitable events

There are many simple things they could have done on the day and in the last vlog to encourage donations or highlight the charity
I guess her attitude will be that she is damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t promote charitable events - this will be her get out clause
If she cannot make sound, responsible decisions - then now more than ever she should employ some decent management to advise her on event participation and follow up
I think their actions are just a step too far for me this time - they really are selfish spoilt brats

If they think of that statistic above and the number of people in that fancy hotel room last Saturday, perhaps they would be a little more compassionate

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She thinks her forte is pasta - the very thing that every teenager or student can whip up
She also does a mean yogurt & strawberry compote
Don‘t forget her great ability to chop green bits (lettuce, spinach or anything snot coloured), add cheese nuts and then drown in balsamic glaze
Then there is cucumber & hummus - she does that really swanky professional thing - what is it - oh yeh add a pinch of salt
Personally I’m most impressed by her fork action on the cellophane of a ready meal
Once the outside kitchen is done, she will be an expert pizza chef & try a little oneupmanship with what Vic & Fleur have. Dominos are already working on special new topping to beat her to the market - mange tout, courgette & cucumber with a lemon dressing oh yum!

I hope in the five year plan they leave a little space near the front door - that’s where I think she should put her Millen Michelin Star

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.