Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she lost her purpose during Covid. Her focus was on her career and .... work ..... and ... that kind of thing. It gave her validation. Everything online gave her validation. Brands gave her validation.
You mean the ass kissing gave you validation. Any attempt to disagree with your opinion and it was troll haters be kind blah blah blah :rolleyes: Brands dumped you so you no longer need their validation. She says what validates you is what is in your heart. Gimme a break.

She was a wreck. No mention of Globy and the grifting of money from her subscribers nor the abuse of pregnant Nicky or attempting to ruin Nicky's business.

Oh Lyds. You delusional narc.
Something for sure has occurred behind the scenes. This is a rant. But she is holding her anger and tears in. She looks like she's been crying but puts it down to putting on her make up in the afternoon and not in the morning. Yes. Putting on make up in the afternoon makes her look bleary eyed. Uh huh.

View attachment 1427283View attachment 1427284View attachment 1427285
hmm, my guess is KM dumped her lazy ass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
There is no one willing to take her down a notch or two, Cawweee and the house elf always kiss her ass, it s why she over reacts to everything.

The daft bint puts too large pots on the wall of the greedhouse, no wonder one has broken. Watched the first few minutes and she s shrieking ...think I ll watch the rest later with her muted. 🤭

Her hair looks particularly dry today.

SAY WHAT!!!! Damn that lazy moo moo. I was only thinking yesterday we ve not heard the revolting baby voice and lisping for quite a while, thought she d finally stopped ... arghhhhhh 🤮 🤮 🤮
It was actually quite, well creepy the way Carrie spoke to her after she woke up after falling asleep during the hydrafacial in the flog before 🤢 creepy creepy creepy, Lydiot is treated like a 2 year old and that's just WEIRD!!!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’ve heard ice can kill dogs and we shouldn’t give it to them …
From my understanding, it can present a choking risk if a dog is unwatched while eating it and it also shouldn't be given to a dog suffering heat stroke. Outside of that, ensuring they are supervised ice cubes are ok to give to dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve heard ice can kill dogs and we shouldn’t give it to them …
You shouldn't use ice to cool a dog down if they are suffering from heatstroke, but the odd ice cube is OK for a healthy dog during a hot day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Laura Blair does an AMAZING job styling her Karen Millen picks. I really think she should be the new face of KM. Enough granny dresses, I'm so over it.

• Heart
Erm how can she not find the link for the dress? It will be in her previous orders, idiot

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
From my understanding, it can present a choking risk if a dog is unwatched while eating it and it also shouldn't be given to a dog suffering heat stroke. Outside of that, ensuring they are supervised ice cubes are ok to give to dogs.
Just saw you post hun, twinning with out posts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow, another woe is me heart to heart. Me me me me me oh and I bought, I'm going on a trip 😴😴😴. I honestly can't watch it. She is boring the tits off me 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 12.02.26 PM.png

HA! she "needs" a dress like that to GARDEN? a WHITE dress? What kind of gardening are we talking about....trimming a bush or two? Cutting a bouquet?

Ive never ever seen used gardening gloves, any gardening tools around.....it's all a little too perfect.

I should have taken a pic to show how absolutely FILTHY I get when I garden. Yesterday all I did was weed, transplant, and set up some new planters and I was covered head to toe including face, hat, with dirt and mud, just a mess....

I really think the gardeners do the dirty work over there and she just prances around....I get wearing your best and feeling your best but it would be annoying and kinda depressing to wipe my hands on a white dress or think about how it will never fully wash off.

Reactions: 31
So these tan Ralph Lauren flats are "sexier" than her Manolo Blahnik ones.
Wait. What ??? Sexier ? SEXIER ??? Has Lyds contracted Covid and lost her sense of taste ? Or all her senses ?

They're tan pointed flat shoes. They're ok. Imo, not sexy. And for Lyds' flat, broad feet look uncomfortable AF.

Screenshot_20220718-195230_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-195238_YouTube.jpg

Here are a few sexy shoes. Various heel heights. Take a look Lyds.
Screenshot_20220718-195754_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-195804_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-195834_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-195908_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-195935_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-200014_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-200034_Instagram.jpg

More flats ? Google is your friend lovely xo. Flat feet ? Low budget ? High budget ? Here yer go lovely.

Screenshot_20220718-200502_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-200536_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-200612_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-200617_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-200628_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-200648_Google.jpg

:cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I had a feeling KM had dropped her. Laura Blair would be an excellent choice for KM and would show they aren't complete fools.

No wonder we haven't seen her wear any KM stuff nor talk about them the last couple months. It's been haul after haul of Amazon dresses which made me suspicious as to why she was no longer talking about KM.

If they invited Laura Blair to some KM event and not Lydiot, then we know they've dumped her ass too.

I can see why she is holding on to Fairmont and Nick, both literally and figuratively, for dear life!

If she's smart, she'd also hold on to the house elf for dear life because it seems all the invites to events and trips the last months, other than Wimbledon, were Ali's.

Meanwhile Vic is on her way to NYFW. Maybe Lydiot can do another reel sitting in the Bunga showing the different outfits she would wear to imaginary FW shows, whilst Vic attends the real ones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She wants to restore these shoes.
Really.
She does. Send them off to a company that restores shoes.

Screenshot_20220718-201306_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-201309_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-201311_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-201312_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-201314_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-201319_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-201304_YouTube.jpg

🤮

Village. Come fetch your Idiot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Hmm I think something has gone on behind the scenes, bleary eyed hmm - been crying and had to vlog when you didn't want to eh?
Someone has dumped her, who could it be, maybe intimissimi - nothing from them in a while maybe? But she's definitely upset about something, and she cares not one bit about the hike, and what it is for, more concerned about her backpack!

Reactions: 28
No placemats or tablecloth on the table whilst they eat.
The cellphone 🤮
The stodgy food.
The cutlery.
Ali touches Barkleeeee and continues eating. DOES NOT WASH HIS HANDS !!!!

View attachment 1427166
View attachment 1427161View attachment 1427164View attachment 1427163View attachment 1427165
W.w.w.w.whhhyyyyyy are the knife and fork set the wrong way around again??? The place setting is backwards! This is becoming funny now. Are they both left handed or something?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I don’t think KM has dropped her. I think they keep Lydia away from all the other influencers for some reason. She never seems to have a launch party for her KM x LM collection (great way for them to save money) they just rely on her to post stories. This could be because no one would attend.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Ok, if she wants a pair of shoes that are the same color as her flipping birkin, why doesn’t she just walk into Hermes and match the bloody bag to all their shoes. Oh yes, I forgot can’t go anywhere near Hermes with the ( fake bag), she will be sent to their vault and blacklisted for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Insulting Dior yet again whilst looking like the dog's breakfast, and having just picked up 2 of her disgusting pairs of shoes. (the Manolos and nude Prada patent flats). How does the skinniest person on the face of the earth (size 4, the smallest size everrrrr) have such heavy feet ???? Her shoes are really in a bad state.

Screenshot_20220718-202159_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-202157_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Otherwise I am sure her Hermes ali express seller could source her the perfect shoe in the perfect color, with steel cap on the end and steel heels to protect the poor things.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.