Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
FAT LIPS AND GROM PREE

Wee Aldi had a windy wee
A windy wee had he
And after he had a windy wee
He got stung by a bee
And when he got stung by a bee
He went to tell wifey
But sometimes she is hard to find
Being only five foot three
He saw a maxi cardi
And rubbed his hands with glee
For that stomping, teeny frumpy
Must be my own Elsie
But when he came towards her
She said ‘Not now, lovely!X’
She held the camera to her face
And posed for a selfie.
Wee Aldi should know better
Her MO is me, me, me
But he waited with increasing pout
Becoming more volummptuously
‘Oh, my Lids, just look at me
As swollen as can be
I was trying to impress David Beckham
And converse about the bees
But now I look a fool
Noone to blame but me’
Elsie looked toward him
And cackled with glee
‘At last we have some content
We can post it on IG
I thought I’d have another week
Flogging froggy floristry
My only content nowadays
And I have told Cawwie
Is an energy ball, a compote
And treatment for a flea -
Souster & Hicks, Amazon whitening strips
Match hospitality
A yoghurt and a podcast
with Dr. Chattergee
An oil, a serum, the wrong Sancerre,
A pair of Gianvito Rossi
Teasing Porter and Berkeley
And thanks to wee Aldi
A day of getting hammered
At the British Grom Pree!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

happyforest

Chatty Member
Make no mistake, Carrie is as big an asshole as Lydia is. She isn't catering to and mothering Lydia out of fear, she revels in Lydia's outrageous behavior and eggs it on.

Lest we forget, Carrie never even checked on Nicky that fateful night when she arrived unannounced to tend to her shrieking "poppet". PLUS, she blocked Nicky from reaching Lydia directly to deescalate the situation. Carrie is just as crazy as Lydia, but is better bred by birth so it's not as garishly obvious. Both of them are despicable mean girls which is why they lurve each other so saccharinely hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

K18

VIP Member
Guys, what's all that with making fun of short people? I'm 1.60m and refuse to feel bad about it, just look at Kylie Minogue or lots of other short beauties 🙄 plus it's not something you can change, you can lose weight, gain weight, have implants.. but height is given (unless you agree to have your bones broken and undergo extremly painful process only to grow few mm). I'm the first to make fun of her when she talks bs but making fun of looking short? 🤔
No one is making fun of them because they are short, we are making fun of them because they claim they are 5’6 and 5’9 when the reality they are 5’3 and 5’7 at best

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

happyforest

Chatty Member
Nothing adds up. Were they new trainers? If so, WHY??

Why all the blisters if she's an avid day hiker?

WHY would you drink alcohol on one of the hottest days of the year knowing you're supposed to hike several more miles? Alcohol dehydrates you, everyone knows this.

Why can they not go the entire day without sipping alcohol?

Why are they normalizing this dangerous habit without anybody calling them out on it?

Why didn't she have sunglasses? Why was her hair done and down? Why didn't she ask for her viewers to donate? Why didn't they wear the appropriate attire for the duration of the event?

This is a repeat of the the time they slept rough for charity. Right before #hairgate. That time as well, they needed spas and hair appointments to cope with the struggle of filming charity content. It's plainly obvious to me that neither Carrie nor Lydia give a damn about the needy, the vulnerable, or the sick.

Carrie looked like a normal girl weight wise before she became Lydia's PA. She has obviously developed an issue with eating and exercising to keep up with Millen's skinniness. Shows you she isn't as secure in herself as she pretends. She may not have bolt ons, but the competition between them to be the tiniest one is palpable. She talks chicken endearments whilst competing to be smaller than Lydia. She now has the house Lydia is trying to turn the bungalow into and is now driving a clone of Lydia's RR. She is quietly becoming Lydia and masterfully so, since Lydia thinks she cannot function without Carrie's simpering ministrations.

At least their ridiculousness at the hike for charity and spa stay left Ali free to choke his chicken in peace.

@Chels71 - There are no words for your devastating huge loss. I'm so sorry you lost your precious boy, and in such a horribly painful way. The unfairness of life is crippling. My heart goes out to you and your family. ♥

• Heart

happyforest

Chatty Member
Complaining ON FILM about anyone that is doing you a huge favour by upending their own private lives, to come house sit and manage multiple pets is beyond crass.

This is what I mean about her. She is always telling the world what a good person she is. But her actions scream far louder at the reality that she is a massive cunt. (**Apologies to those offended by coarse language. I literally never curse in public, but this thread is my potty mouth spew release. That is the true #lydiamademedoit reality. She makes me curse!! LOL)

Lydia should thank her lucky stars she has a known responsible person willing to stay in her house and manage things. I'd love her to have to undergo what regular people with pets do. Finding a boarding facility, worrying about the boarded pets, worrying about the house when you're gone, etc. OMG, the stepmum drank SOME wine. Didn't even drink the whole bottle, FFS! What an absolutely ungrateful cretin Lydia is.

She is an entitled asshole through and through. Super duper lowclassy no matter how much Cartier, PP watches, and Hermés she layers on.

p.s. Perhaps she had the Defender valeted because she is planning to sell it.

• Heart
  • Sick

K18

VIP Member
Does she actually expect us to believe she grew that iceberg lettuce when she didn’t even know the difference between that and spinach a few weeks ago. Fuck off Lydia

CF868640-BD97-4A6A-8352-1297F46F2C43.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh wow oh wow oh wow gosh gosh Oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh Oh wow oh wow oh wow gosh gosh Oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh Oh wow oh wow oh wow gosh gosh Oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh Oh wow oh wow oh wow gosh gosh Oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

happyforest

Chatty Member
I kinda feel bad for Carrie. She was totally doing this hike for the right (hopefully?) reasons (signed up early) and she didn’t even get to hike most of it and didn’t get to finish. Elsie just jumped in for last minute for content. Probably why she her bib was such a high number. And Elsie was totally unprepared because she probably thought it was like her wine “hikes” which are like 2 miles maybe and not during a heatwave. And most likely Elsie didn’t link anything about the charity because she wasn’t going to get a commission on it. Or she was worried that the viewers wouldn’t donate AND buy the shit she is schilling.
I'd agree with you, but then I remember that Carrie was the mastermind behind Lydia's video where she pretended she'd been assaulted whilst alone and vulnerable, kicking off her attempt to "cancel" Nicky over a tone of hair, using all her platforms and a WhatsApp group to destroy a new mother's small business.

While Carrie is now quite cautious about her appearances on vlogs, she always eggs Lydia on to be gauche and over the top with unprofessional behavior. She props Lydia up, instead of telling her to reign her fictions in. They're the same through and through.

Pic from the video, when she couldn't even look at the camera as she spun her lies about Nicky, fully endorsed by Carrie according to words right out of Lydia's mouth:
Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 10.06.20 AM.png

Source:

This is even more topical today of all days, after the cunt has just posted this:

Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 10.12.44 AM.png

Zero accountability for her own very public attempts to cancel another woman based on a frivolous issue at THE most vulnerable time of that woman's life. Fuck Carrie and fuck Lydia. They're cut from the same cloth in every single way.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

CBo

VIP Member
That green bow with the baggy dress and stretched Hermes sandals is categorically the worst outfit I’ve seen Lydia Millen wear. Period.
I disagree. The fucked up shirt/boots/leggings combo with the disheveled hair she wore to Hermes must take the top spot! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
'This is exactly the dress I need when doing my gardening' sorry but NO ONE wears a bandeau dress when gardening unless they want their breasts flopping out. Then again we know she isn't doing real gardening just prancing around.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Who would say the word 'fleet' when they have 3 cars???? We have 3 cars in the family and they are shared between 4 people, sorry I mean we have a fleet of 3 cars :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Wophie

VIP Member
How can anyone survive without the...

She can fuck off quite frankly. I'm not taking heatwave tips from her scrawny arse that gets to lay around all day when I'm an absolute beached whale 33 weeks pregnant with a toddler to entertain.

• Heart

sueherring

Sending you lots of love ❤ Please do not watch Lyds' last few vlogs. The "drama queen" vocabulary is extremely triggering. She has lost all senses of reality and humility.
@Chels71 you are an inspiration. I am so sorry for your loss. 😘
I posted the same when she was devastated about leaving the clips on the table cloth 🤬 I also lost my dad during covid and couldn’t see him for the six weeks he was in hospital - he was ringing me crying every day saying he wanted to kill himself - I finally got him home through a lot of stress - got him home and he died less than a day later he wasn’t even awake really - that it devastating Lydia!!! I am now seeing a counsellor for all the stress I’ve had since my darling dad died and now this week there was a “tragedy” - her pot broke in the greenhouse- god this woman is despicable- she wouldn’t know tragedy if it slaps her in the face - I too want to scream at her. - karma will get her one day!

• Heart
  • Sad

Oops...

VIP Member
F lashy
L eased
E xtravagant
E laborate
T ransportation

Probably getting all the scratches touched up before the lease contract expires and hit with heavy return penalties
They probably all have a maximum mileage allowance of 2,000 miles a year that’s why it’s taxis all the time so they don’t go over on the mileage and have to pay for it. They don’t actually own a car. That’s why it didn’t occur to them to buy a house with a garage. It’s all leased smoke and mirrors all If it belongs to someone else and none of it has been paid for.

I feel left out, no fleet here. Can my bags and shoes be a fleet??
I really fleet for you x

• Haha
  • Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
So today I was seen by a home visit Doctor, I have Thryroiditis, bloody painful to swallow, talk, drink, eat and a uti with bad Kidney infection, so not feeling my best lols, antibiotics now, blood test and scan of my Thyroid next week.
Just wanted to say you lovelies keep me going, love to all on here ❤😘😘
Hugs 🤗🤗🤗

• Heart
  • Sad

Chels71

Chatty Member
I’m so sorry, @Chels71 - My God, your loss is heartbreaking. I hope you have the fondest, most lovely memories of your beautiful boy ❤❤. You are such an inspiration - you always post such upbeat posts and are such fun company - we are so incredibly lucky to know you. XX
Aww you are and everyone in this group have been the sweetest group of people in my entire life!!! I’ve never felt like I belonged anywhere but everyone actually cares and also make me laugh!! My son was my everything and I’ll always keep him in a very special place in my heart!! You all mean so much to me!!! 💗💗

• Heart