Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I’m sorry but lucy is not relatable to me at all.
My bubba is10 weeks old . And watching her doesn’t make me feel shit just makes me realise how out of touch she is.
she eats “a biscuit” as a treat when Roman was 10 weeks .....I eat an entire pack of biscuits 😂 Ryan makes her a breakfast banquet avacodo on toast salmon eggs....I grab a bowel of weetabix.....they eat out at a posh restaurant in Mayfair ....I go to the local harvester ❤ ......the Hermes blanket on the sofa .....love my primark throws!! ...... she has “sleep expert”......I just let my baby be a baby and he wakes every 2/3 hours for a feed.....yes I’m tired ....yes I’m a zombie ....yes I need a hair cut ....but this is the reality !!!! I hate influencers trying to portray money , wealth , perfect little family lives!!!! Im fortune I love my life and have a strong mentality....for some mums who May have PND influencers like Lucy who really try and plug they are showing the reality of being a new mum....like the poo explosions ....up pumping at 2am etc etc it’s all smoke and mirrors .....it’s not relatable at all it’s just got engagement and try and look good ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Josie69

I anyone else getting sick of the videos everyday showing her bump whatever she maybe doing? She could be in the middle of shopping in M&S and picking up a pint of milk and video it and also rub her bump in it.

Don't get me wrong it is amazing she is pregnant but do we need a video every couple of hours rubbing her belly?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

SoTired

Another drama queen who thinks no other woman other than her has ever experienced pregnancy.

Reactions: 29

Bec3007

VIP Member
I know when you’re going through it all, a newborn baby seems like the most difficult thing. It’s not. They don’t follow you to pee, you can drink hot tea and meals more often than not because all they do is sleep, poo & eat, you can eat all the food and snacks and they don’t care. Toddler hood however is a whole new level. I find myself hiding behind the fridge door having a shady snack🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Fmf17

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has been said but “Ryan surprised me with this never driven a big car but now I have a baby and a buggy I needed something bigger” it was a Range Rover. A bugaboo buggy and maxi Cosi car seat fit just fine in my Astra so I’m not sure why a range is needed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Whatever123

VIP Member
Whenever I see Lucy I remember the scene from TOWIE when Mario said he likes it when she farts on his d*ck 🤢 never forget

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I had to unfollow her the day after she announced as she was literally unbearable 🙄 yes it's exciting but we really don't need to hear/see it constantly & I also find it quite insensitive for people who struggle to conceive. I am 8 months pregnant so it's certainly not jealousy, I just couldn't be bothered with her constant posts like she's the first person in the world to be pregnant
Literally unfollowed her for this reason. I’m going through fertility treatment currently and seeing her constantly showing off her bump etc was making me feel like crap. I know I’m being overly sensitive but🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
Next she'll be saying how she doesn't get more than 3 hours kip in a row...wait until you join the 30 minute club circa 8 months. A friend of mine was saying how tired she was having to wake her newborn up 3 hourly to feed, had to stop myself from laughing
I know what your saying but no need to laugh at your friend, or any new mother for that.. it’s a big adjustment for anyone and just because yours may be ‘worse’ doesn’t lessen theirs/removes their right to say it’s difficult...

Reactions: 24

HopTop

I think she is disgusting. She's used that poor baby to make money. EVERYTHING is an advert. There NEEDS to be regulations on this shit. Unqualified, uneducated morons telling easily influenced people what to waste their money on when they themselves didn't think it was good enough to spend their own fucking money on. Its free!!! It's just not right. Not just immoral but dangerous. New mums have enough to deal with, they don't need these dick heads preying on them. Yes it is PREYING on vulnerable people. They should wear a balaclava and stripey jumper. Vile human being. Get back to doing what you do best, anything and everything for money on TV. Eurgh.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Dicky Tum

I
I agree, I have 6 sisters and 2 brothers (all younger- my youngest sister is the same age as my son) and am from a huge family with a million younger cousins. No matter how prepared you feel you are for motherhood it is definitely a shock to the system and the lack of sleep Is a killer. My 4 year old has only started sleeping all the way through the night since lockdown 🙈 and I’m pregnant again so just going to enjoy some sleep for a few months until it starts again!
So true, I find it harsh when people say she should have realised how tough it was going to be as it is impossible to know until you are there yourself. And she has the constant comparison with Lydia, whose baby is an angel (though she got forced into a feeding schedule and is rocked to sleep by a robo crib).
I think lucy's "constant complaining" is actually good for Instagram. So much better than Chloe Lewis, for instance, who went on a romantic mini break without baby when he was just a couple of months, making motherhood look like a breeze (when you have family around to help). At least Lucy is making sure her young audience know that being a mum is not all photo shoots and free crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Lollypad

VIP Member
Lucy’s posted today about struggling with motherhood and mental health in lockdown, and I have to say it’s quite brave. There are going to be the frustrating “yeah well you have money and a partner at home you’re better off than xyz” squad, but just because you have money doesn’t mean you don’t have problems. I like her honesty. :)

Breastfeeding isn’t the norm though, bottlefeeding is. Breastfeeding isn’t invested in nearly as much as it needs to be and I think anyone talking about it is beneficial.

Completely agree she needs to show the difficult side of it though and stop the bloody pumping. Mind you I think she just needs to adjust her expectations in general for parenting.

I found the complete opposite. No one mentioned bottlefeeding support during any of my antenatal classes - I was the only one who was going straight to bottle. No one mentioned it during my hospital stay. My midwife asked if she was feeding and how much. My HV hasn’t been able to visit due to lockdown.
All support I see is directed at breastfeeding 🤱🏼

Drea1984

Chatty Member
I think Lucy is very pretty.
What is it with him putting women down when they’ve just had his babies? First it was his ex and now Lucy. He seems horrible.
Yes absolutely. He’s got a bloated face, thinning hair & stands 5’6” in his stocking feet. Get back in your box Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Anonmanon

Isn’t he from Manchester?!?! May be his family? Plus I’m pretty sure his daughter lives that way as well. Whatever the set up is, it’s not for us to judge by presuming!
That’s sort of the whole point of this forum..

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
Really like Lucy and since having a baby I feel she has become quite relatable.
I agree. Who among us HASN'T received a Range Rover from their boyfriend recently? Who hasn't been to John Lewis and the White Company and dropped £500 on baby clothes on a whim? Sooo relatable.

• Haha
  • Heart

Whatever123

VIP Member
I seen Ryan about 6 months ago in the Trafford Centre in Manchester with his daughter Scarlett and he was completely coked out of his head. It was about 3 o’clock in the day aswell.
Sorry how would you know that? Did you run up and give him a drug test? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20