Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sugarbun

Is this tattle or mumsnet? The mum shaming is exhausting to read, news flash! Just because it’s your way doesn’t mean it’s the right way!!

Reactions: 20

Clare

VIP Member
Looks like her recent beg for “recommendations” on baby clothes worked - an obscene amount of free clothes. What is wrong with the world!! Why are companies still doing this. I can understand small biz for marketing but Nutmeg? Really disappointing. Also very disappointing in Lucy. A donation ought to be made in lieu of these clothes or even better donate some of the clothes themselves to one of the millions of families struggling to feed their children let alone buy new clothes. But no they’ll go straight in baby’s massive wardrobe without a second thought.

Reactions: 19

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Shes just baby baby baby now isn't she? I find people who had kids then just have them as the main subject of their life sooooo boring. I had my son end of Feb and a load of my mum friends added me into a group chat and literally all they talk about is their babies. They wouldn't engage in conversation about anything else. It bored me and I had to leave. I love my son I really do! But there's life other than him and I like talking about things other than him 😂 reminds me of Lucy

Also I cringed at yesterday's 'Prince Roman' story. They think hes like the only baby on the planet. You've only had a baby to Jason Grimshaw love not George Clooney 👍😂

• Haha

Cjh78

Chatty Member
I like Lucy and think she has been very real through these first couple of months of motherhood.
Good for her for breastfeeding, and being proud of it. Many celebs are far too quick to seal the deal on a Tommie tippee deal to even consider breastfeeding. Lucy shows her main focus is her baby - unlike her friend Lydia who had a hangover this morning (don’t even get me started on drinking alcohol when you’re the sole carer of a baby) and was doing photo shoots in full make up and blow dry only days after giving birth - so unrealistic!
Rant over.

• Heart

Chlochlocat

4months 🤗- I'm 8months x time goes quick even when days are long-I felt exactly the same x
I am almost 2 years in and still find myself vulnerable and unsure at times... I really dislike Lydia's handling of things personally and favoured Lucy's but sleep training.. No way. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Its_Me

VIP Member
I thought that Britney post was in poor taste but come on...people on this forum with some holier than thou attitude when they’re literally posting on a forum that’s made for slagging people off 😂 pot kettle black much!
I don’t think telling people to go laugh at someone who is clearly suffering from serious mental health is quite the same somehow. Most of the people who get slagged off on here bring it on themselves with their no shame greed and self obsession.

dreamcatcher1

I seen Ryan about 6 months ago in the Trafford Centre in Manchester with his daughter Scarlett and he was completely coked out of his head. It was about 3 o’clock in the day aswell.

• Wow
  • Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
It's hilarious she is moaning so openly about the 4am start when a couple of weeks ago she was promoting that sleep expert - how did that work out for you hun?!

• Haha

Whaaaaat

I have an irrational hatred of sleep consultants. I think it’s so shit to prey on sleep deprived mums.

If you know the secret to getting babies to sleep then just share it rather than charging £50 for a piece of paper and no actual support.

But anyone with sense could see what the advice will be, and it’s completely different to that of any health professional. I have a 14 month old, some times he sleeps through, sometimes he doesn’t. But he’s never ever been left to cry and he never will be because he’s only little for such a short period of time and I want him to not cry because he feels safe and secure, not because it’s pointless as no one comes.

• Heart

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
She runs a successful fitness business results with Lucy so she’s not doing nothing?

Tbh I applaud that; she used her “fame” with TOWIE to create a brand that isn’t about Botox or makeup. It’s about health and wellness and runs retreats for women who want to train with her.

She’s more than entitled to enjoy the luxuries - just as anyone who works for them is. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Her cards were dealt favourably is all; everyone makes the best of their situation. I certainly would haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

CatHun

VIP Member
I think what it comes down to is that the lockdown has meant she’s missed priceless newborn photos with ok or hello and she’s missing out on all the #gifted swipe ups she could be doing. She is just a normal mum like the rest of us who care for their baby 24/7. It must be dawning on her that the reality of having a baby is a lot less glamorous and a lot more work than how instagram makes it seem.

Bec3007

VIP Member
After watching towie (judge me) I’ll never look at her the same. She may act all lady like now but back then she was an absolute tramp. No excuse for it. I honestly snigger a little when i imagine what life would have been like if she married Mario. Sat around the table with Tom and Gi, you couldn’t get more different people!

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
Sorry if this insults anyone who’s done it but I HATE when woman try everything to try and get themselves to go into labour. Baby will come when your body is ready and if it doesn’t, then medical professionals will intervene. Trying to kick start labour when your body isn’t ready is more likely to cause problems 🤷🏻‍♀️

CatHun

VIP Member
Thing is if you prefer to bottle feed then that’s your choice personally breastfeeding wasn’t for me but I don’t have a problem with others breastfeeding it’s a personal choice
She can feed her baby however she likes, I’m not bothered whether she’s bottle feeding her baby or not. It’s the ‘tips’ I can’t get on board with. It’s just a money making exercise and it gives people incorrect information about breastfeeding. How can she recommend a breast pump, she hasn’t been using them long enough to know and she’s not breastfed her baby long enough to know what does or doesn’t work.
For me it’s not about how she chooses to feed her baby, it’s the information she’s putting out there that I don’t think is okay.

Reactions: 16

Yerrbutnoobut

I’ve got so angry this morning and had to message her. One of her latest insta stories of her taking the piss out of Britney. Mental health is serious and Britney has no control over her life. I’ve told her to do some research and think before she posts. ‘Thank me later’ directing her followers to look at the video of her dancing. It’s so wrong and I saw red and had to message. She’s in the public eye she should know better. ‘Be kind’ and all that definitely went out the window didn’t it!

• Heart

Fmf17

Chatty Member
Already posting “ sleep what’s that?” In her stories. LOLOLOLOL. sorry Lucy but just you wait 😩

• Haha
  • Heart