Lucy Mecklenburgh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Already posting “ sleep what’s that?” In her stories. LOLOLOLOL. sorry Lucy but just you wait 😩
I came on here to say this... you gave birth a few days ago. Calm down. Like you’ve got way more to come hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Next she'll be saying how she doesn't get more than 3 hours kip in a row...wait until you join the 30 minute club circa 8 months. A friend of mine was saying how tired she was having to wake her newborn up 3 hourly to feed, had to stop myself from laughing

Reactions: 4
Next she'll be saying how she doesn't get more than 3 hours kip in a row...wait until you join the 30 minute club circa 8 months. A friend of mine was saying how tired she was having to wake her newborn up 3 hourly to feed, had to stop myself from laughing
I know what your saying but no need to laugh at your friend, or any new mother for that.. it’s a big adjustment for anyone and just because yours may be ‘worse’ doesn’t lessen theirs/removes their right to say it’s difficult...

Reactions: 24
My newborn is three hourly fed at minute but I’m happy he wakes for feeds as midwife said it’s good sign he’s waking up looking for food. Defo a big adjustment but worth every second

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I know when you’re going through it all, a newborn baby seems like the most difficult thing. It’s not. They don’t follow you to pee, you can drink hot tea and meals more often than not because all they do is sleep, poo & eat, you can eat all the food and snacks and they don’t care. Toddler hood however is a whole new level. I find myself hiding behind the fridge door having a shady snack🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Seriously this is ott I’m due two weeks on Sunday with my first baby and just fired stuff in none of this individual bag carry on but also labelling it 🙄 I can’t wait to see the reality check when baby comes as she seems to think it’s like playing dolls
Have to say I did this 🙈 spent ages doing it all then found I couldn’t fit everything into my hospital bag because of the extra space it took up being in individual bags. So took it all out and stuffed it in however it fit 😂

Have to say I did this 🙈 spent ages doing it all then found I couldn’t fit everything into my hospital bag because of the extra space it took up being in individual bags. So took it all out and stuffed it in however it fit 😂
Lol I rammed everything in and in the end had an emergency section and didn’t need half stuff I packed that people recommended 😂

Reactions: 1
I know when you’re going through it all, a newborn baby seems like the most difficult thing. It’s not. They don’t follow you to pee, you can drink hot tea and meals more often than not because all they do is sleep, poo & eat, you can eat all the food and snacks and they don’t care. Toddler hood however is a whole new level. I find myself hiding behind the fridge door having a shady snack🤣
TRUTH! Also newborns don’t make much of a mess, a lot of bottles to wash sure. Give my toddler just 5 seconds with a flaky pastry and you’ll be cleaning bits out of the carpet for the next 6 months. Toddlers are more entertaining but GOD they’re hard work!

Reactions: 6
TRUTH! Also newborns don’t make much of a mess, a lot of bottles to wash sure. Give my toddler just 5 seconds with a flaky pastry and you’ll be cleaning bits out of the carpet for the next 6 months. Toddlers are more entertaining but GOD they’re hard work!
Oh the days when you could clean in peace!! Dreamy 😍

Reactions: 5
There should be no competition here. Let’s face it, all stages are brutal, especially when it’s the first time. I’m sure my parents would still say I’m hard work and I’m a thirty year old mother of one 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I know what your saying but no need to laugh at your friend, or any new mother for that.. it’s a big adjustment for anyone and just because yours may be ‘worse’ doesn’t lessen theirs/removes their right to say it’s difficult...
Ah no it wasn't like that. Borderline hysteria on my part I think. If you don't internally laugh you'd cry!!!

She just posted that he is 1 week old. So when she posted their “last date night” photo he was already born!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I see Lauren Pope has announced her pregnancy so at least there is someone to take on the long long pregnancy and bump holding now that Lydia and Lucy have had their babies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why isn’t there a thread on Lydia?? I was pretty shocked at her recent post about her saying she’s back to work already. Surely she can’t be that hard up for cash. Fair enough she wants her baby to slot into her life and not the other way around (wouldn’t be me, but hey ho), but they’re only small for a short time! She’ll look back one day and think that for the first few months of her daughters life all she did was Instagram ads and sponsored posts. Quite sad really.

Reactions: 7
Why isn’t there a thread on Lydia?? I was pretty shocked at her recent post about her saying she’s back to work already. Surely she can’t be that hard up for cash. Fair enough she wants her baby to slot into her life and not the other way around (wouldn’t be me, but hey ho), but they’re only small for a short time! She’ll look back one day and think that for the first few months of her daughters life all she did was Instagram ads and sponsored posts. Quite sad really.
Lydia doesn't even look like she's had a baby. She doesn't have that tired new mom look but I get the impression her Mom is doing the majority of the work as her video said something about her mom being away for one night and Lydia desperate for her to come back as she didn't know what to do, she'd had baby for about 3/4 days then

Reactions: 5
Lydia doesn't even look like she's had a baby. She doesn't have that tired new mom look but I get the impression her Mom is doing the majority of the work as her video said something about her mom being away for one night and Lydia desperate for her to come back as she didn't know what to do, she'd had baby for about 3/4 days then
I saw an interview with Lydia saying something along the lines of - I’m finding it all so easy, even the night feeds I just love them! Erm, ok 🙄😂

I saw an interview with Lydia saying something along the lines of - I’m finding it all so easy, even the night feeds I just love them! Erm, ok 🙄😂
She may deserve her own thread! Is she going to be one of these that only shows the cute and happy parts and looks well presented at all times and declares everything a breeze, never shares the crappy parts and therefore makes every new mom feel like tit because within a week, she's is fully made up, hair curled and wearing white clothes looking like she did pre pregnancy?!

Reactions: 11
Yea she needs her own thread, she's so smug already! Wait until her daughter turns 3 then see how relaxed she is😂

Reactions: 6
Aye ok 😂 who she trying to kid it’s a huge adjustment when it’s your first I just had my baby two weeks ago and still adjusting but defo worth it. Have a feeling she will only show the good bits of being a mum and be one of those oh it’s so easy being a new mum 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.