Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisneyDreamer_x

Sorry that was a really blunt response, I had just woken from a nap 😂 Courtney’s workouts are great and the app is her full time job. Can’t believe the lack of customer service from Lucy and the rwl team. Just so rude! She doesn’t deserve your money
Lol oh dont worry about it it wasnt that blunt lol. Iv had a little look on her site it seems reasonable for 30 quid tbh. I might end up trying it you seem to get a lot for your money. Oh tell me about and the people who run her customer services are rwl member influencers 😂🤦‍♀️ they ain't the nicest of people iv give up now when iv had an issue lol

Disneylover

VIP Member
Lucy seems to have been really down this week on her stories, she hasn’t done as many as normal and she’s said a few times it’s been a tough week. Maybe lockdown is getting to her, who knows

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
I’m still confused by the fall out with Ryan’s mum especially as he prides himself on being so close with his family. I wonder if it has anything to do with them/Lucy deciding that they were going to be based at Lucy’s house once the baby was born - this was going to be the case even before coronavirus/lockdown.
It does seem odd when they seem to all be quite close usually. And he seems to still be getting on with everyone else. Are his Mum and Dad still together?

Lollypad

VIP Member
I might not be very savvy on the rules but should Lucy’s latest post have some #ad stuff on it? Unless she genuinely just surfed the net and found peanut which really helped her “breastfeeding journey”? (Again, I’m fully onboard with her talking about issues, but let’s be open and honest about when an ad is an ad...)

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Given that kids who sleep away from parents in the first six months are at risk for sids she’s sure cavalier about putting the baby in another room to nap

Teaandme

Jesus Christ, no one said you bloody wasn’t allowed here or a different opinion 😴 just asked why you was here, I’m always curious how/why people join tattle when the majority of their comments are defending people. Stop being so uptight ffs
I don’t think I’m the one being uptight!!! 😂 Let’s just agree we have a different opinion on this occasion!

Looks like a flat, it’s looking amazing!
I think she mentioned a while back she invested into some property, I presume to rent or sell on. Does look amazing though!

Is Lucy renovating a flat to rent /sell or her own home?
Realised I replied to the wrong person! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I think I recall she said a while back about she invested in some property (I can’t remember if even her now!) but presume to rent or sell on.

Last edited: