Lucy Mecklenburgh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think lucy is hinting for a car deal? Shes had 9 months to sort a car out and check boot spaces etc.... Ffs just go out and buy one, stop hinting. You have had a lot of baby stuff gifted/discounted already!! I dont get how these celebs can just beg for freebies/collabs. Please can we start a thread for Lydia to. They both get on my wick and you would think they were the only ones who had babies!!

Reactions: 13
Think lucy is hinting for a car deal? Shes had 9 months to sort a car out and check boot spaces etc.... Ffs just go out and buy one, stop hinting. You have had a lot of baby stuff gifted/discounted already!! I dont get how these celebs can just beg for freebies/collabs. Please can we start a thread for Lydia to. They both get on my wick and you would think they were the only ones who had babies!!
Yes, def need a Lydia thread!

Reactions: 1
Why isn’t there a thread on Lydia?? I was pretty shocked at her recent post about her saying she’s back to work already. Surely she can’t be that hard up for cash. Fair enough she wants her baby to slot into her life and not the other way around (wouldn’t be me, but hey ho), but they’re only small for a short time! She’ll look back one day and think that for the first few months of her daughters life all she did was Instagram ads and sponsored posts. Quite sad really.

It's hardly "work" though ...

We should have a bingo game to predict all the pictures we will be seeing from the first m in the world.

I’m going for a no/little makeup shot where she discusses how tired she is but how deliriously happy and lucky and blessed she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We should have a bingo game to predict all the pictures we will be seeing from the first m in the world.

I’m going for a no/little makeup shot where she discusses how tired she is but how deliriously happy and lucky and blessed she is.
I’m predicting a photo of Ryan and Roman caption my world 🌍

Reactions: 10
Cashing in on the little man already by using a lovely, intimate photo of him going home for the first time. I thought she’d take a chunk of time off social media when he was born but obviously I over estimated her!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
What a dick using that lovely photo to flog a bloody car seat. Stop selling, start chilling with your newborn, insta can wait. Take a maternity leave longer than a week 🙄

Reactions: 8
Lucy, stop referring to the baby as YOUR son. Don't you think Ryan has had some input as well 🤔 Should be our son.

Give it a week and OK magazine or Hello will have exclusive pics.

Reactions: 3
Hmmmm she’s got a week old newborn yet still has the time & energy to wash/blow dry her hair and put a full
Face of make up on..... 🙄
I thought that too - my son is now coming up to 7 months old but I still look like I’ve been dragged through a hedge 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A lovely leaving hospital post... turned into an ad. Shameless
I saw the picture and though ah that’s lovely, then I saw the bleeping caption and thought oh here we go! It really bugs me, like they need the bloody money. Enjoy these precious newborn days, never mind doing Instagram adverts for £££ bloody grabber.

And she has announced the name and shown his face..unlike some celebs who have signed a magazine deal or are just trying to create a buzz..🙄
She hasn’t shown his face in full though, I bet there will still be a magazine exclusive, no doubt about it 😉

Reactions: 7
Using her baby as a cash cow already. Imagine using such a special moment of taking your baby home from the hospital to feature an ad no shame

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.