Lucy Mecklenburgh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I don’t think she is trying to be smug about breastfeeding at all. If she was smug she wouldn’t be letting us know about the sleepless nights, she would be acting like he is a dream baby.

Reactions: 5
Just seen that she has been gifted some ‘nourishing’ soups. Quick snoop on the brands page and Lucy has been liking their posts a lot lately - almost crying out for the gift really. These influencers really make me mad the way that they basically beg brands for freebies, especially when they can afford them. It’s one thing being gifted things but another when you’re asking for them.

This one in particular is abit hypocritical of Lucy when she’s always banging on about how bad meal replacement plans, diet products etc are. I see promoting homemade food is only good when there’s nothing else on offer!

Does she have pancakes every day for breakfast made by Ryan I’m not jealous at all 🙄

I’m still confused by the fall out with Ryan’s mum especially as he prides himself on being so close with his family. I wonder if it has anything to do with them/Lucy deciding that they were going to be based at Lucy’s house once the baby was born - this was going to be the case even before coronavirus/lockdown.
It’s nothing to do with Ryan’s mum tho? It’s their baby. If I could choose I’d stay at my own house rather than go to my mother In laws wouldn’t most people

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does she have pancakes every day for breakfast made by Ryan I’m not jealous at all 🙄

It’s nothing to do with Ryan’s mum tho? It’s their baby. If I could choose I’d stay at my own house rather than go to my mother In laws wouldn’t most people
Doesn’t Ryan have his own house?

Thanks. I just wondered with the poster saying about rather be at her own house than mother in laws when surely it would be choice between Lucy and Ryan’s houses.
Someone else said maybe that’s why his mum and her had fallen out as they’d chosen to stay at her house not his mums. Very confusing 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it’s to do with the baby. I think it might be to do with the tv programme they are doing with their dad. It seems Ryan suffered more with not having his dad around. And maybe now his mum can’t understand why he would want to do a tv programme with the man that left them all....just my thoughts.

Reactions: 8
I seen Ryan about 6 months ago in the Trafford Centre in Manchester with his daughter Scarlett and he was completely coked out of his head. It was about 3 o’clock in the day aswell.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think it’s to do with the baby. I think it might be to do with the tv programme they are doing with their dad. It seems Ryan suffered more with not having his dad around. And maybe now his mum can’t understand why he would want to do a tv programme with the man that left them all....just my thoughts.
I thought it could be something to do with that but the mum posted a pic of the boys with their Dad and also shared a story of the telly programme so probably not that, although we don’t know

I seen Ryan about 6 months ago in the Trafford Centre in Manchester with his daughter Scarlett and he was completely coked out of his head. It was about 3 o’clock in the day aswell.
Really, with his daughter in the middle of the day 😮

I like Lucy and think she has been very real through these first couple of months of motherhood.
Good for her for breastfeeding, and being proud of it. Many celebs are far too quick to seal the deal on a Tommie tippee deal to even consider breastfeeding. Lucy shows her main focus is her baby - unlike her friend Lydia who had a hangover this morning (don’t even get me started on drinking alcohol when you’re the sole carer of a baby) and was doing photo shoots in full make up and blow dry only days after giving birth - so unrealistic!
Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I like Lucy and think she has been very real through these first couple of months of motherhood.
Good for her for breastfeeding, and being proud of it. Many celebs are far too quick to seal the deal on a Tommie tippee deal to even consider breastfeeding. Lucy shows her main focus is her baby - unlike her friend Lydia who had a hangover this morning (don’t even get me started on drinking alcohol when you’re the sole carer of a baby) and was doing photo shoots in full make up and blow dry only days after giving birth - so unrealistic!
Rant over.
To be fair re Lydia, if she hasn't been drinking throughout an entire pregnancy then half a glass of wine will probably be enough to give her a hangover.. It was for me 😅

Reactions: 2
To be fair re Lydia, if she hasn't been drinking throughout an entire pregnancy then half a glass of wine will probably be enough to give her a hangover.. It was for me 😅
Yeh I get that. I feel it’s completely irresponsible to drink when you know it will have a big affect on you, when you’re on your own with a baby. I’m a solo parent and will have the odd drink out or at home, but never to the point where it effects me. It scares me that something could happen or my child could be ill and I wouldn’t be 100% capable of caring for my child.
But thats Lydia’s choice.

Sorry how would you know that? Did you run up and give him a drug test? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Much prefer Lucy to Lydia. Lydia is busy shoving everything motherhood down everyone’s throats where as Lucy is still keeping a balance of baby stuff and her old pre-mum content.

Reactions: 6
Sorry how would you know that? Did you run up and give him a drug test? 😂
I served him in a shop his eyes were like saucers kept taking on and off his glasses and he was gurning.. bit of a give away I think. You can tell when someone’s on coke 😂

That’s what I was thinking. Just passing him in a shopping centre how can you tell
I didn’t pass him I served him in a shop. Spent some time with him whilst he picked things out.
Also might I add, watched him on big brother and it was awful what happened to
Him.
He was a nice enough guy when I met him it was just clear he was on drugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I served him in a shop his eyes were like saucers kept taking on and off his glasses and he was gurning.. bit of a give away I think. You can tell when someone’s on coke 😂

I didn’t pass him I served him in a shop. Spent some time with him whilst he picked things out.
Also might I add, watched him on big brother and it was awful what happened to
Him.
He was a nice enough guy when I met him it was just clear he was on drugs.
Fair enough ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.