Lucy Mecklenburgh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm dreading when she inevitably rolls out RWL for new mums 😣 my sister is addicted to RWL and has actually lost far too much weight to the point she's lost her periods, however she's also evangelical about it and I know she will start telling me about it as soon as it's out and then the pressure is on 🙄 I've so enjoyed not having to worry about weight while I've been pregnant (I'm three weeks PP) and dreading the point where people start to judge me and I feel like I have to measure up against people like Lucy again 😢 I just want to enjoy my tiny baby, relax and get through the sleep deprivation.

BTW I put on a total of three stone while I was pregnant and in the first ten or so days PP I had dropped two of them just from the baby, placenta, fluid, blood etc.
awww, honestly don’t feel pressured! ❤❤❤ I have a 2 and a half year old sitting beside me and I’ve not lost the baby weight 🤷🏻‍♀️ you’ve totally got the right attitude though, just enjoy these snuggles! I was looking back at his newborn days yesterday and I got so nostalgic, there’s just nothing like it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What a wonderful form of contraception her instagram stories are!!! I get showing the real life of motherhood but she takes it to a new level... enough to put someone off for life!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So she’s just put a post up about Roman not sleeping and the sleep consultant has commented saying “ah but he sleeps now” and Lucy replied with “yes he does”. Hasnt Lucy been moaning literally the last 4 mornings about her lack of sleep?! So which one is it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fact she Stated on her stories that she fed on demand... surely everyone should do that when they are new born. Her friend Lydia needs some lessons.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Blocked for commenting ‘ but you’ve literally been moaning all week about how he wakes at 4am and doesn’t sleep ‘ 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Truth hurts I guess
Thats so childish off her 😂😂 you weren't exactly mean or being a bully so no reason for the block. Oh my days 😂 its pretty sad that you called her out and instead of responding she acts like you don't exist 😂🙈

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but lucy is not relatable to me at all.
My bubba is10 weeks old . And watching her doesn’t make me feel tit just makes me realise how out of touch she is.
she eats “a biscuit” as a treat when Roman was 10 weeks .....I eat an entire pack of biscuits 😂 Ryan makes her a breakfast banquet avacodo on toast salmon eggs....I grab a bowel of weetabix.....they eat out at a posh restaurant in Mayfair ....I go to the local harvester ❤ ......the Hermes blanket on the sofa .....love my primark throws!! ...... she has “sleep expert”......I just let my baby be a baby and he wakes every 2/3 hours for a feed.....yes I’m tired ....yes I’m a zombie ....yes I need a hair cut ....but this is the reality !!!! I hate influencers trying to portray money , wealth , perfect little family lives!!!! Im fortune I love my life and have a strong mentality....for some mums who May have PND influencers like Lucy who really try and plug they are showing the reality of being a new mum....like the poo explosions ....up pumping at 2am etc etc it’s all smoke and mirrors .....it’s not relatable at all it’s just got engagement and try and look good ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Lunch in Mayfair but begging for freebies
I’m sorry but lucy is not relatable to me at all.
My bubba is10 weeks old . And watching her doesn’t make me feel tit just makes me realise how out of touch she is.
she eats “a biscuit” as a treat when Roman was 10 weeks .....I eat an entire pack of biscuits 😂 Ryan makes her a breakfast banquet avacodo on toast salmon eggs....I grab a bowel of weetabix.....they eat out at a posh restaurant in Mayfair ....I go to the local harvester ❤ ......the Hermes blanket on the sofa .....love my primark throws!! ...... she has “sleep expert”......I just let my baby be a baby and he wakes every 2/3 hours for a feed.....yes I’m tired ....yes I’m a zombie ....yes I need a hair cut ....but this is the reality !!!! I hate influencers trying to portray money , wealth , perfect little family lives!!!! Im fortune I love my life and have a strong mentality....for some mums who May have PND influencers like Lucy who really try and plug they are showing the reality of being a new mum....like the poo explosions ....up pumping at 2am etc etc it’s all smoke and mirrors .....it’s not relatable at all it’s just got engagement and try and look good ✌🏼
So true, and add in gifted freebies as well to top it all off.

Also despite what she likes to portray, Roman seems a really easy baby who can just nap at the drop of a hat.

Reactions: 2
I think Lucy is very pretty.
What is it with him putting women down when they’ve just had his babies? First it was his ex and now Lucy. He seems horrible.

Reactions: 14
I think Lucy is very pretty.
What is it with him putting women down when they’ve just had his babies? First it was his ex and now Lucy. He seems horrible.
Yes absolutely. He’s got a bloated face, thinning hair & stands 5’6” in his stocking feet. Get back in your box Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How would he feel if someone did that to his daughter 🤔 what a prick!

Reactions: 7
Yes absolutely. He’s got a bloated face, thinning hair & stands 5’6” in his stocking feet. Get back in your box Ryan
She’s stunning, with or without make up. He’s a short arse who was once in Corrie, needs to calm his ego down!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.