Lucy Mecklenburgh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is a cutie 🥺

It annoys me that she begs for freebies and then goes and flaunts her purchases like that!

Reactions: 2
Roman is absolutely gorgeous, it does seem that all she does is moan about him?! I’d love mine to be that age again, it’s bloody harder when they grow up and all you do is worry about them!

Reactions: 12
What is Lucy talking about that she’s lost 4 stone? Purlease, what a lot of crap. She didn’t have 4 stone to lose.

Reactions: 14
Ryan at it again on her story, going WHEEEYYYY while she's trying to show her shopping. I'd say 'how can she be with such an attention-seeking man baby' but she's an attention seeker too, in a different way. What a match.

Watching that haul made me a bit sick. She can afford to buy all that in one go, on a whim, bit still goes on the beg as often as she can. We got all of my little boys 3-6 clothes from FB marketplace 🙈
Same here and im reusing them on my 3rd baby now

Reactions: 2
What is Lucy talking about that she’s lost 4 stone? Purlease, what a lot of crap. She didn’t have 4 stone to lose.
Also this pisses me off to, it’s pregnancy weight and you loose that naturally unless your like me and still ate as if you where feeding for two 😂

Reactions: 8
And then the predictable story of 'so many people asking to see my day' crap...!! Who is asking?!

Reactions: 5
A lot of the weight will have been the baby! Plus the placenta, the fluids, etc. It's pretty standard to lose that quickly, in fact it comes off instantly 🤣

Reactions: 4
I’d be more impressed if she decided to lose 10 stone and ditch Ryan the big dweeb

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She deleted it because she realised she was in the wrong. She hasn’t directly put a ‘haha’ but she hasn’t expanded either and what she meant by ‘if you don’t follow Britney I suggest you do, thank me later’. Doesn’t sound like she is being positive and supporting a struggling celebrity does it? If it was all innocent and harmless she would have put a different caption on her post altogether.
she’s a nasty horrible person, to post that and think it’s acceptable to belittle someone.

Reactions: 3
OMG guys she’s the only mum in the world who has a baby waking up early you know. That’s why she has to whine about it EVERY day.
My 15month old is still unsettled from
4am some nights. Get over it and give him a cuddle

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Really like Lucy and since having a baby I feel she has become quite relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually can’t help but like her. I think sometimes the way she says things don’t always show her in the best light, but I don’t think she means badly. I think she’s a nice person at heart.

Ryan though I can’t stand! Absolute slimy idiot. I can’t see them lasting to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Really like Lucy and since having a baby I feel she has become quite relatable.
I agree. Who among us HASN'T received a Range Rover from their boyfriend recently? Who hasn't been to John Lewis and the White Company and dropped £500 on baby clothes on a whim? Sooo relatable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I actually can’t help but like her. I think sometimes the way she says things don’t always show her in the best light, but I don’t think she means badly. I think she’s a nice person at heart.

Ryan though I can’t stand! Absolute slimy idiot. I can’t see them lasting to be honest.
neither Can I! Remember he told his ex Tina ‘ she just didn’t do it for him anymore’ after having Scarlett and suffering with post natal depression! I think he is very shallow and it’s all about looks with him ( although I think Tina is naturally so beautiful ) and that just shows what kind of a man he is.. a decent man would have stayed and atleast try to make it work and support his girlfriend he’s been with for years, and if he couldn’t do that then atleast don’t break her heart even more by basically telling her she’s unattractive and you don’t fancy her anymore.
I used to think he was nice until I read that story and since then I’ve hated him.

neither Can I! Remember he told his ex Tina ‘ she just didn’t do it for him anymore’ after having Scarlett and suffering with post natal depression! I think he is very shallow and it’s all about looks with him ( although I think Tina is naturally so beautiful ) and that just shows what kind of a man he is.. a decent man would have stayed and atleast try to make it work and support his girlfriend he’s been with for years, and if he couldn’t do that then atleast don’t break her heart even more by basically telling her she’s unattractive and you don’t fancy her anymore.
I used to think he was nice until I read that story and since then I’ve hated him.
How awful! And sorry to go off subject abit ( although it’s not really as we are discussing if Lucy and Ryan will last long ) this is a 10 year challenge post scarlets mum posted last year, how sad that she struggled so bad and when she mentioned ‘no income coming in’
I think that Ryan only stepped up as super dad half way through scarletts life
If he could treat his basically child hood sweetheart who he had been with for six years like that - I feel like Lucy will feel under a lot of pressure for him to find her attractive and exciting still now they’ve had roman.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.