Lucy Mecklenburgh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I anyone else getting sick of the videos everyday showing her bump whatever she maybe doing? She could be in the middle of shopping in M&S and picking up a pint of milk and video it and also rub her bump in it.

Don't get me wrong it is amazing she is pregnant but do we need a video every couple of hours rubbing her belly?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Another drama queen who thinks no other woman other than her has ever experienced pregnancy.

Reactions: 29
What number engagement is this? Always felt like she jumped from one to another.

OT but I know they hang out - who is Lydia Bright pregnant to?

Reactions: 8
It’s really getting on my nerves. Like I’m tempted to stop following her.

Think this is only her second, she was engaged to Mario in TOWIE.

Reactions: 6
What number engagement is this? Always felt like she jumped from one to another.

OT but I know they hang out - who is Lydia Bright pregnant to?
Lee Cronin... he’s not famous...they were together then split up then got back together... tried for a baby then split up

Reactions: 2
Wasn't she with or desperate to get with Mark Wright at one time too?
Yes she was with Mark while he was going out with Lauren, then engaged on and off with Mario lol

I always get the feeling she's into Ryan more than he's into her!

Reactions: 11
Latest video... off to dinner *pans down to bump* I’m pretty sure a she’s done it at least 3 times today. Lydia is doing the same too. I know it’s exciting becoming a mother but are their lives that boring that is the only thing they can talk/photo/video about?

Reactions: 9
I anyone else getting sick of the videos everyday showing her bump whatever she maybe doing? She could be in the middle of shopping in M&S and picking up a pint of milk and video it and also rub her bump in it.

Don't get me wrong it is amazing she is pregnant but do we need a video every couple of hours rubbing her belly?

Yes!!! It’s soooo annoying! Literally every story goes down to her bump! Yes you are pregnant and yes you have a bump.. and what 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She's a tit. Who the hell sits like this? Just relaxing in the garden with a drink and snack... Ramrod straight, legs akimbo. The fact that these people are PAID for this sh*t makes me so mad.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She’s lucky she was born with good genes because the girl is as dull as dishwater!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I was on holiday staying at the same place as them last year, it was a real eye opener as to what life as an influencer was like. Definitely not for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Latest video... off to dinner *pans down to bump* I’m pretty sure a she’s done it at least 3 times today. Lydia is doing the same too. I know it’s exciting becoming a mother but are their lives that boring that is the only thing they can talk/photo/video about?
I had to unfollow her the day after she announced as she was literally unbearable 🙄 yes it's exciting but we really don't need to hear/see it constantly & I also find it quite insensitive for people who struggle to conceive. I am 8 months pregnant so it's certainly not jealousy, I just couldn't be bothered with her constant posts like she's the first person in the world to be pregnant

Reactions: 15
I had to unfollow her the day after she announced as she was literally unbearable 🙄 yes it's exciting but we really don't need to hear/see it constantly & I also find it quite insensitive for people who struggle to conceive. I am 8 months pregnant so it's certainly not jealousy, I just couldn't be bothered with her constant posts like she's the first person in the world to be pregnant
Literally unfollowed her for this reason. I’m going through fertility treatment currently and seeing her constantly showing off her bump etc was making me feel like crap. I know I’m being overly sensitive but🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Literally unfollowed her for this reason. I’m going through fertility treatment currently and seeing her constantly showing off her bump etc was making me feel like crap. I know I’m being overly sensitive but🤷🏻‍♀️
Aww I will keep my fingers crossed for you - good luck!! ❤
My sister went through fertility treatment too & a lot of heartbreak before she finally got her wee rainbow baby on her 3rd IVF attempt & that will always stick with me.
I just felt like she was constantly putting it in everyone's face & there's just no need for it!
I know everyone has a different journey & opinion but neither me or my husband have announced on any social media because I am so mindful & would hate for anyone to ever feel tit because of me x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sending lots of luck for your journey.
It really is sickening when celebs see pregnancy and babies as an opportunity to make money.
I like Lucy but it is getting a bit much.
You aren’t being overly sensitive, you are human with feelings.
Hope you get some good news soon x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.