Lucy Mecklenburgh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah when I saw that date night pic I immediately thought 'but where's the baby'!!! Does his brother Scott live alone? Or his mum maybe?
But agree, a lot to leave a baby with someone that he essentially isn't familiar with.

Reactions: 3
It’s only the second time (which we’ve seen) of them going to Manchester so it’s weird to have a bubble their, also his whole life has been in lockdown whoever he has been left with he doesn’t know. It’s not like they’ve seen him weekly since birth etc.
Why’s that weird just because ‘we’ve’ only seen them go twice doesn’t mean they don’t go more, his family are from greater manchester and I’m pretty certain his mum lives alone so that’s probably who he’s with.

Reactions: 2
Yeah when I saw that date night pic I immediately thought 'but where's the baby'!!! Does his brother Scott live alone? Or his mum maybe?
But agree, a lot to leave a baby with someone that he essentially isn't familiar with.
According to what’s been said on here, Ryan and his Mum aren’t talking

I think Scott lives with his mate but what is also weird is that he was looking after Scarlett. So it must have been Ryan’s weekend with her and he binned her off to go on a date with Lucy. That would bother me if I was Lucy never mind if I was Scarletts mum, putting Lucy before his own kid

I think Scott lives with his mate but what is also weird is that he was looking after Scarlett. So it must have been Ryan’s weekend with her and he binned her off to go on a date with Lucy. That would bother me if I was Lucy never mind if I was Scarletts mum, putting Lucy before his own kid
I’m sure Scott lives alone, he said on his stories about isolating alone the other week

Maybe! 😉🙄 but from what I’ve seen through lockdown is they have pretty much stuck to the rules. Plus it couldn’t be anymore more obvious that he’s from Manchester way so he’s bound to have family that way.
I agree they have been sticking to the rules from what we have seen, and its obvious he’s from Manchester that’s not rocket science! My point was more the fact the baby was left with a stranger. Family or not due to the pandemic anyone but parents and siblings are strangers right now unfortunately.

Reactions: 1
I agree they have been sticking to the rules from what we have seen, and its obvious he’s from Manchester that’s not rocket science! My point was more the fact the baby was left with a stranger. Family or not due to the pandemic anyone but parents and siblings are strangers right now unfortunately.
I suppose, but I guess like most parents would, they left with him with someone they trust and I guess we don’t know, but may be this family member/friend has met the baby a few times before already. Can’t deprive new parents a couple hours to themselves.

Reactions: 7
OMG can she stop with the ‘you guys have been asking me to share XYZ so I’m going to show you XYZ’ ALWAYS followed with a bloody AD! 😭😫 bore off !!

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has been said but “Ryan surprised me with this never driven a big car but now I have a baby and a buggy I needed something bigger” it was a Range Rover. A bugaboo buggy and maxi Cosi car seat fit just fine in my Astra so I’m not sure why a range is needed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry if this has been said but “Ryan surprised me with this never driven a big car but now I have a baby and a buggy I needed something bigger” it was a Range Rover. A bugaboo buggy and maxi Cosi car seat fit just fine in my Astra so I’m not sure why a range is needed 😂😂😂
I manage to fit baby, all her gear and the dog in an Audi estate 🙄

Just when she was becoming a smidge more relatable she goes and ruins it boasting about a range rover. Would be a years worth of wages or more for most people!

Reactions: 12
I had a Citroen C1 with bugaboo in the boot, 2 kids and a dog - yeah it was a nightmare but you make it work 😂😂😂 give me the Range anyday to be fair though!

Reactions: 5
Just when she was becoming a smidge more relatable she goes and ruins it boasting about a range rover. Would be a years worth of wages or more for most people!
If I had a car like that I would be boasting too!! 😂 One of my favourite cars, and if I could afford one I would probably get one as well. So what if they upgraded their car, please don’t tell me, if those of you could afford a car of your choice you wouldn’t upgrade your current car?!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m not sure what model it is, but my brother has one and it’s not that expensive I think he pays about £340 a month for it. I mean not that expensive for a Range Rover. Ryan could have paid more for that one who knows but it’s probably leased!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.