Lucy Mecklenburgh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very random but there appears to be something wrong with one of Lucy’s front teeth when she videos herself talking. Anyone else noticed? Or is it just me being weird

Very random but there appears to be something wrong with one of Lucy’s front teeth when she videos herself talking. Anyone else noticed? Or is it just me being weird
Looks abit discoloured

Reactions: 1
Really annoying when influencers advertise a £150 product and implies that its the reason it got their baby to sleep quickly. Especially as she has shared that her baby has been struggling with sleep. Im over these influencers cashing in on motherhood and joining in with sleep consultants who prey on sleep deprived mums. Im bitter because my baby is wide awake right now 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Really annoying when influencers advertise a £150 product and implies that its the reason it got their baby to sleep quickly. Especially as she has shared that her baby has been struggling with sleep. Im over these influencers cashing in on motherhood and joining in with sleep consultants who prey on sleep deprived mums. Im bitter because my baby is wide awake right now 😂😂😂

But that thing is against safe sleep. He shouldn't be sleeping in it at all.

Reactions: 3
It was about fostering and how the percentage of children needing fostering during the pandemic has risen. I wonder why she deleted it 🤷‍♀️

If she had featured something that related to the little girl her mum was fostering Socisl Services would not be happy. Maybe it’s that?

I noticed that the bouncer/rocker chair by Jolie that Lucy was advertising in her latest post, is the same brand as the car seat Lydia was advertising in one of her latest grid pics...... coincidence?!
Hate that these influencers get so much stuff for free when they could buy it. Also, this is the 3rd type of chair Ive seen Roman use....how many were freebies ?!

Reactions: 14
I noticed that the bouncer/rocker chair by Jolie that Lucy was advertising in her latest post, is the same brand as the car seat Lydia was advertising in one of her latest grid pics...... coincidence?!
Hate that these influencers get so much stuff for free when they could buy it. Also, this is the 3rd type of chair Ive seen Roman use....how many were freebies ?!
She got a mass of free stuff from them when she was still pregnant!

who’s she left Roman with today I didn’t think that was aloud yet? They are in Manchester I thknk

Reactions: 5
She got a mass of free stuff from them when she was still pregnant!

who’s she left Roman with today I didn’t think that was aloud yet? They are in Manchester I thknk
If whoever is looking after them is in their “bubble” then this is allowed.

It’s only the second time (which we’ve seen) of them going to Manchester so it’s weird to have a bubble their, also his whole life has been in lockdown whoever he has been left with he doesn’t know. It’s not like they’ve seen him weekly since birth etc.

Reactions: 5
Seen in the storeys their car parked up on double yellow lines, must think they can park anywhere. I wonder aswell how she went the other night without pumping? When she said Roman slept 7-7.

Reactions: 3
It’s only the second time (which we’ve seen) of them going to Manchester so it’s weird to have a bubble their, also his whole life has been in lockdown whoever he has been left with he doesn’t know. It’s not like they’ve seen him weekly since birth etc.
Isn’t he from Manchester?!?! May be his family? Plus I’m pretty sure his daughter lives that way as well. Whatever the set up is, it’s not for us to judge by presuming!

Reactions: 4
Isn’t he from Manchester?!?! May be his family? Plus I’m pretty sure his daughter lives that way as well. Whatever the set up is, it’s not for us to judge by presuming!
That’s sort of the whole point of this forum..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.