Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TJ90

VIP Member
I always feel like she thinks she’s posher than she actually is. And Ryan just seems like a proper idiot doesn’t he. His daughter seems like a such a spoiled brat and old beyond her years which he seems to encourage.

Reactions: 16
I really like Lucy but in general, what I don’t get about celebrities is the fact that they document every single moment of their pregnancy (which I don’t have a problem with) but then when it comes to giving birth it’s super secret, hush hush. She has obviously signed an OK exclusive considering they did the baby shower but I genuinely think it’s a joke. Share it all or don’t share at all. I don’t mean show us the baby but she could at least tell everyone the baby is born. Further proves that social media isn’t about engagement with followers that they boast so much, it’s just about the ££. I’d be intrigued to see what would happen if Instagram etc went down for 6 months.

Bae56

Her & Lydia seem to have this idealistic view of what motherhood is like. Every parent would like a full nights sleep, up refreshed to take on the day. You're on the babies terms & every baby is different. We accommodate them, not the other way around.

Cthxo

I think it’s good she’s not pushing herself to exercise straight away and putting up she’s not back in pre pregnancy jeans - being honest!

Reactions: 15

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I don’t see how Lucy is worth so much and doing so well!! She is a has been from a reality show ffs! To see her furnishing her brand new house and luxury spa breaks and hotel stays whilst pregnant......and myself and millions of other women who are also pregnant (and women who aren’t!) have to scrimp and bloody save and still do a 9-5 to keep heads above water ....then you get this twat gifted literally everything and anything, really depresses me the way society is today

Getagripppppy

There should be no competition here. Let’s face it, all stages are brutal, especially when it’s the first time. I’m sure my parents would still say I’m hard work and I’m a thirty year old mother of one 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

AC_23

Chatty Member
Why is she moaning about three hours sleep, he’s a newborn and she’s got FA to do all day just go back to bed for a couple of hours when the baby is asleep? Or even just leave him with Ryan and go back to bed! I’ve got a baby the same age as Roman, AND a toddler and my husband is an essential worker so he’s not here all day. If I have three hours sleep with my youngest I think I’m entitled to be annoyed but she’s got no reason to whinge! URGH she annoys me so much

Penny for them

Chatty Member
Why is it assumed that mums are vulnerable? Her viewers are majority adults who can make decisions for themselves 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sleep deprivation can cause vulnerability that's
Why they use it in military exercises/simulation of
War scenarios as a form of torture 👀we have nearly all googled the questions and really wanted the right answers for it. Do these sleep experts have the answers ?! It's so tempting, it's probably expensive too 😏

Albs

Think its abit harsh to say she really hates being a mum.
All she said was it wasn’t ideal, cause her boobs have leaked. Everyone has a little moan about something in motherhood, doesn’t mean you hate being a mum or you have PND.

Death2unicorns

Who has said their baby slept through at 5 weeks?! I’d be seriously worried if my baby hadn’t of woken every couple of hours to be fed at that age!! Their stomachs are tiny and need filling regularly...day AND night!! Why has no one told her that?! Had to unfollow Lydia weeks ago...so unrealistic!!!
Yes I had to unfollow Lydia when she posted about trying to keep the baby awake of a daytime to make her sleep better of a night, I was disgusted that at only 5 weeks in she’s already had enough and is trying to manipulate the baby’s sleep in unnatural and unrealistic ways which are going to be stressful to her, she hasn’t got a clue, don’t know why Debbie isnt stepping in and telling her you can’t stop a 5 week old baby from sleeping of a daytime, also it’s protective against sids for them to wake of a night, which they are still very vulnerable to at 5 weeks old
I’m honestly astonished at the pair of them deliberately having a baby then moaning and complaining about having to parent said baby during the night time

justfortonight

Chatty Member
Ok seriously why is she so obsessed with this baby’s sleep? It’s beyond bizarre.

An app to track his sleep?!?!! He’s a month old! ‘Roman woke and was resettled’ Roman is a newborn baby!!! Give him a cuddle and feed him!

I could honestly tear my hair out at her ignorance, it’s staggering. The phrases ‘sleep efficiency’ and ‘a good night’ in terms of such a tiny, tiny baby are really damaging. What was she expecting? Really?! Imagine if the poor boy had reflux or colic and was up all hours of the night - would she still be measuring his progress via an app then?

Even if he doesn’t, babies like cuddles, babies wake up at night - it’s the biological norm. Sleeping is NOT how you measure a baby’s ‘goodness.’

She desperately needs educating, this is worrying.

• Heart

rosieflowers

VIP Member
Yes! Lauren will be the next one. And she’s another one that makes out her baby is the first child for her partner. Doesn’t mention that he left his wife for her despite them having 3 kids together.
😮 so scummy! How can she be OK with that?! Is there anything about this online/ his or her instas etc?

I think we should have a TOWIE/ ex TOWIE goss thread anyone agree?

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
I can’t believe a sleep consultant for children exists! I have two children, now grown up, 1 took ages to sleep through the night (still a night owl now!) and the other who slept through within 8 weeks and still loves his sleep! It is individual on the child, seriously a massive scam at £400 for a full consultation! Save your money, there is no secret you just crack on and hope for the best! Just wait till you have to potty train 🤣

Princesspoppy666

The constant sleep comments are driving me mad! You got 3 hours sleep last night? You have a baby, what do you expect!!!! Did you think your baby would sleep 12 hours from birth?? Idiot!!

CatHun

VIP Member
I don’t know what she expects, he’s nine days old! Of course you aren’t sleeping like you were before he was born. It’s way too early to be reading sleep books, the baby is still trying to work out why he’s not where he’s used to where it’s safe. Poor little baby!
As for Ryan doing ten hours with the baby, there is no way I could have done that when my baby was born, I was shattered but you just get on with it, your his mum!! How is she not waking up when he does?
The novelty has worn off very quickly hasn’t it now she’s realised babies are HARD. WORK.

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
Latest video... off to dinner *pans down to bump* I’m pretty sure a she’s done it at least 3 times today. Lydia is doing the same too. I know it’s exciting becoming a mother but are their lives that boring that is the only thing they can talk/photo/video about?
I had to unfollow her the day after she announced as she was literally unbearable 🙄 yes it's exciting but we really don't need to hear/see it constantly & I also find it quite insensitive for people who struggle to conceive. I am 8 months pregnant so it's certainly not jealousy, I just couldn't be bothered with her constant posts like she's the first person in the world to be pregnant

TJ90

VIP Member
I think Lucy is very pretty.
What is it with him putting women down when they’ve just had his babies? First it was his ex and now Lucy. He seems horrible.

Reactions: 14

iShihTzunot

I knew there would be a thread on this one! I did actually quite like her, I’ve done Results with Lucy a few times and it’s quite good. But recently, she’s been getting on my tits, she’s going to break her back if she bends any further to stick her non existent bump out!!! And the camera constantly lowering down to show us her bump. WE KNOW YOURE PREGNANT!!!! Yes it’s wonderful, you’re very blessed but every single story is her like ‘OOOH look at me, seeee I do have a bump!!!’ Fml

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
I see Lauren Pope has announced her pregnancy so at least there is someone to take on the long long pregnancy and bump holding now that Lydia and Lucy have had their babies
Yes! Lauren will be the next one. And she’s another one that makes out her baby is the first child for her partner. Doesn’t mention that he left his wife for her despite them having 3 kids together.

• Wow

FakeSmile

VIP Member
So she’s just put a post up about Roman not sleeping and the sleep consultant has commented saying “ah but he sleeps now” and Lucy replied with “yes he does”. Hasnt Lucy been moaning literally the last 4 mornings about her lack of sleep?! So which one is it?!

• Haha