Lucy Mecklenburgh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We normally get up at 6 and I put him down for a nap at 8 😂😂😂😂
Routine with a newborn. Good luck!!
My little one is only 7 weeks, we are very much led by what she wants to do, we take her lead for naps and food

Reactions: 5
I thought so too but saw somebody mention that they’d had a fall out and then noticed that they weren’t following each other anymore.
I thought it was a bit odd when he did the q&a thing on Instagram, he said about missing his family and posted a picture of his brothers and Dad but no mention of his Mum. Just had a look at his Mums Instagram, she posted about being kind and someone commented I hope you sort it out with your son. Ooh I wonder what’s gone on there then?!

I’d forgotten all about that Lucy in Dubai video, she was clearly up to no good. I was shocked at the time because she doesn’t portray herself like that on her insta at allll.

I’ve just looked at Ryan mum’s insta (it’s very public so easy to find) and looks like she doesn’t follow Ryan or Lucy and vice versa. Last photo of Ryan she posted was early December, then at Xmas she was posting photos of Scott and Adam & Caroline. She recently posted a photo of a sofa thanking Scott and Adam. So yeah it does seem they’ve had a big falling out which considering how close he is to his family is a bit sad.

This combined with the quotes from Tina make me think Lucy is a high maintenance ‘me me me’ type who is causing riffs in his life. You can kind of tell that from her Insta, she’s very self absorbed!
I think you’re right, she’s seems very me me me! I’d love to know what’s happened, I’m so nosey 🤣

Looks like Lucy is now trying to do ridiculous routines like Lydia. How old is the baby, 6 weeks? How does she get him to stay awake for 2 hours? My almost 7 month old can only manage just over 2 hours before he’s ready for his first nap 🤷‍♀️ I don’t ever remember thinking of “putting him down to nap” when he was that small, he just slept when he slept.
Surely these “routines” they have must change daily.

I WISH my daughter had been like that. But she wasn't. She barely slept at all during the day in the early days so I believe it!

Reactions: 3
I feel a bit sorry for Lucy. She’s clearly really affected by the things she reads about herself online. It must be difficult but unfortunately if she’s in the public eye she will get criticism. so it’s best for her not to read the gossip sites, daily mail comments etc to protect her mental health

I feel a bit sorry for Lucy. She’s clearly really affected by the things she reads about herself online. It must be difficult but unfortunately if she’s in the public eye she will get criticism. so it’s best for her not to read the gossip sites, daily mail comments etc to protect her mental health
Why what's she said?

Reactions: 1
Scott (the other brother) put a really odd comment about her as well for her birthday too but not as bad as that!

I’d throw him out - the sheer disrespect he has shown the mother of his new born son. How horrible.

Reactions: 12
It’s very odd, I bet they would just put it down to the “Thomas banter” still strange! Adam shared Lucy’s story last week saying something like wow look at my sister in law to be, it’s a far cry from when he deleted her from Instagram when she was pictured in Dubai with a fella 😂

Reactions: 8
Jesus imagine just having a baby and your babies dad posts this about his SIL??
I do feel for her as her baby is same age as mine and your body has had such a change and doesn’t look the same you really don’t need your partner saying that especially hormones all over place ps I think she looks fab I feel like a deflated sack lol

Reactions: 8
So creepy that he said that, although not surprised he probably thought it was ‘top bantz lads’ and laughed like a hyena while posting it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a knob! Fair enough think it in your head, but to actually post it out there for the world to see!

Reactions: 7
I don’t particularly like her at all but have to say I tried her oat cookie recipe and it is banging 😂
good if you have a sweet tooth and can eat a pack on hobnobs easily like me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t particularly like her at all but have to say I tried her oat cookie recipe and it is banging 😂
good if you have a sweet tooth and can eat a pack on hobnobs easily like me
I was going to try it too 😂 doubt she made the recipe though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.