Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

majestic26

VIP Member
I'm the same 😂 i crumble when I hear my son cry, I go to him straight away! I'd take the less sleep if it meant he werent crying and upset 🥺
Everything I've read says that babies who are comforted quickly and not left to cry end up being more secure, confident and independent in the long run. Babies left to cry eventually learn no one comes when they cry, so they stop, but levels of the stress hormone cortisol remain high in them when they're distressed. Breaks my heart to think about it. You're doing the right thing mama 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Another thread for the only person to ever breastfeed ever, still claiming she put on 4 stone and then lives on takeaways but dropped all the weight with her companies super quick, super easy workouts

Well done @Kermitsbuisness -
Breastfeeding bore moans she’s up all night, she’s only famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Mrsmet22

It’s just so fake and for insta likes!
Insta - he’s bought them a surprise house how amazing, couple goals...
Reality - she’s seen it on the internet/pics/FaceTime, would’ve known details given it’s a financial strain on the family finances
Insta - door keys are under the mat, how romantic and cute
Reality - any house I’ve bought the keys weren’t left under the mat, nor had anyone already been in setting me up a bed with a new kettle and leaving hoovers.

Maybe I’m getting old but I just couldn’t be arsed why not be just real?

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Are her & Ryan even together anymore? Because I can’t understand how you’d be taking pouty selfie’s the morning of your father in laws funeral, posing for pics outside fancy restaurants just after his death etc if you had one ounce of love or respect for your partner? If they are still together, I don’t know how Ryan can look at her...............

Smol52

Chatty Member
She’s an absolute hypocrite that’s why I don’t take either side in this, Lucy claims to do this , this and this but then for an AD will state she lives off deliveroo when Ryan is away or barely manages to eat a biscuit .... pick a lane and stick to it! And don’t throw in that you can’t diet when breast feeding when she declared last week she hasn’t eaten all day and then ordered a child size pizza ... that screams issues with food not promoting a healthy BREASTFEEDING lifestyle 🙄🙄🙄

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Funny how he says it’s easier being down south because of all the help they have.......she makes out she’s always frazzled as a busy working mum because she does everything on her own! Always suspected Roman was always with her family & she got loads of help, but she couldn’t admit that could she, doesn’t exactly fit with her warrior mother image! Cover blown dear!

Emmas83

Chatty Member
Just a busy mum haha!! Busy with her one child not worrying about money taking photos of yourself does not make you busy. Her Instagram is more funny than anything and I’m not laughing with her she lives in another world!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Selling a diet/lifestyle plan by lying basically! Saying she eats 5 meals a day & is a busy mum who can fit her exercise plans in around her child, so if you just pay £20 a month you can look like her, skinny & toned, when in fact she starves herself to keep her weight down, over feeds her child so she can show she’s cooking & pretend she eats & we now know she has loads of childcare help from her family so can over exercise as well! Can’t believe some people fall for her crap!

She must be taking the piss with those stories about new mums and diets. We all know she's dieted since having roman. The other day she said all she'd eaten was Romans toast crusts, Romans potato skins and the 'accidentally' ordered a kids size pizza. She herself has promoted unhealthy eating habits while being a new mum. She needs to stfu.

Instaluva18

Just been thinking about that pic she posted on the exercise ball with Roman feeding. I absolutely hate the thought that she's latched him on for a photo opportunity, he's basically a prop. He thinks his mama is comforting him and she's there pouting at the camera with dead eyes while making sure her best angles are on show. Makes me feel really sad.

Omg almost as insufferable as her post a couple of weeks ago of bedtime cuddles in the hall mirror before she went out her basically giving the camera the pout and rocking him🙄

She may titty feed but she still gives him pouches like everyone else!!🙄😴

I thought she was gonna do a Christmas single called "Breastfeed the World" she will never shut up will she 😐

• Haha

Flossy2019

VIP Member
“Eating icecream and chocolate all at once doesn’t appeal to me” whilst i sit here with my ben and jerrys 😂😂😂😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow

Holograms

Chatty Member
Lucy never had much of any personality to begin with , so not surprise she now taken on this persona of breastfeeding mummy

Heybooboo

VIP Member
Seriously mum shaming for this is below the low. Breast feeding doesn’t happen to some, some find it easy, some find it easier than they thought and carry on for ages and some plan and to feed and struggle but persist and so on. Judging a mum for how they feed their baby, breast feeding or bottle feeding, is totally below the belt and you should be ashamed at yourself for judging Lucy or any other mum for that reason. Great for you that you managed that but some mums don’t find it easy and people can choose when or how long for they feed their baby. It’s people like you that can make mums feel ashamed for not being able to feed their baby or for stopping when they are ready to stop. FYI I struggled first time but was very much go with the flow and chose to bottle feed and 2nd baby was really easy but stopped just before a year because I was ready to stop. You know what though for a lot of women it is hard work and draining as every women is different as is every child.
I wouldn’t say the op was mum shaming atall and no one else has taken it that way either from the responses....

This is why I hate talking about breast feeding, people get so bothered by it. Why should it matter how we feed and if we had problems or not it’s just milk, actually makes me not admit to breastfeeding

majestic26

VIP Member
She did say she put earplugs in and slept in the spare room before so i honestly don't doubt it, personally i can't bare to hear my little girl cry for even a minute without giving her a cuddle, i just don't know how anyone can do it
I suppose if you can't hear it there's no problem, hence the ear plugs she used 🤣

Also - who is that birthday display for? Balloons fixed in place so can't be played with. Cake on a tall stand that could easily be knocked over. Dried flowers and wooden boards?! Just what every one year old wants. Done for the gram while Roman will be more interested in wrapping paper and the boxes his (colour coordinated) toys came in...

XxmfxX

Jesus i think i've seen more of Lucys boob than my own today. Wouldn't have known she breastfed at all 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

XxmfxX

Said just the other day she hasn't found a food the king doesn't like and today has now said he hates scrambled eggs and is the only thing he won't eat 👀👀

• Haha

Admiralbow

Anyone else see Caroline Thomas’ story, a company has sent them cushions of all the families faces... there’s Ryan and Roman... no Lucy though 😂

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Why did you cancel because of just chill mama? She doesn’t have a tattle page but I’d love some goss on her
Anyone who charges people to tell them to leave their kids to cry themselves to sleep is a dick in my opinion. Just chill seems to be the worst, desperate to be a celeb while teaching babies their parents don’t love them enough to parent when the sun goes down

majestic26

VIP Member
This might just be my frustration and exhaustion coming through but... I really hate when there's so much heavy stuff going on in the world, and you go on Instagram and the influencers are still there, flogging Pandora jewellery like nothing's happening. I know some people might say 'life goes on' or 'it's nice to have a distraction' but this week just doesn't feel like the time for vapid pointless ads. Use your platform for good or give some space to the people trying to do just that.