Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i guess when you have a lot of money you can do these random things without having to consult eachother!

Reactions: 3
i guess when you have a lot of money you can do these random things without having to consult eachother!
I don’t think he does have money though!! Remember a few weeks ago when we heard him on the phone saying something about not being able to afford the wedding 🤔 what is Ryan’s actual job and source of income????’

Reactions: 4
He’s such a knob, bet he’s bought the house hoping she’ll move to Manchester which I really hope she doesn’t, her whole life is in Brentwood. Comes across so controlling and weird.

Reactions: 1
It’s just so fake and for insta likes!
Insta - he’s bought them a surprise house how amazing, couple goals...
Reality - she’s seen it on the internet/pics/FaceTime, would’ve known details given it’s a financial strain on the family finances
Insta - door keys are under the mat, how romantic and cute
Reality - any house I’ve bought the keys weren’t left under the mat, nor had anyone already been in setting me up a bed with a new kettle and leaving hoovers.

Maybe I’m getting old but I just couldn’t be arsed why not be just real?

Reactions: 13
In the photo of Ryan, Lucy, his daughter and Roman, not only is Lucy sucking her tummy in but she also looks like she's got the most fake smile ever... almost pained.
I'm sorry but she doesn't look healthy in that picture. She is starting to get too thin. Scarlett looks bigger than she does and she's 11/12? I think she either needs to eat a touch more or exercise less. Her neck, how old is lucy? 29? You usually see necks like this on much older women, its often a sign you're starting to lose too much weight. Also nearly two bottles a night? WTF?

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but she doesn't look healthy in that picture. She is starting to get too thin. Scarlett looks bigger than she does and she's 11/12? I think she either needs to eat a touch more or exercise less. Her neck, how old is lucy? 29? You usually see necks like this on much older women, its often a sign you're starting to lose too much weight. Also nearly two bottles a night? WTF?
Her neck looks like deidre barlows…

• Haha
I am 9 months post partum and am the same size as lucy. I have gone from a size 12 to a size 6. But I don’t diet and only do a daily walk. No time to actually exercise with a 9 month old! I don’t think you should shame someone for losing too much weight. I would never comment on someone’s weight gain after pregnancy. Even if I thought it was because they weren’t eating healthy/ was actually concerned.

The same thing happened to all of my sisters whilst they were breastfeeding. So I am 100% sure it is genetic. It is probably the same for Lucy.

I am 9 months post partum and am the same size as lucy. I have gone from a size 12 to a size 6. But I don’t diet and only do a daily walk. No time to actually exercise with a 9 month old! I don’t think you should shame someone for losing too much weight. I would never comment on someone’s weight gain after pregnancy. Even if I thought it was because they weren’t eating healthy/ was actually concerned.

The same thing happened to all of my sisters whilst they were breastfeeding. So I am 100% sure it is genetic. It is probably the same for Lucy.
I'm not trying to shame her I apologise if thats how it came over. With Lucy we know she diets and we know she exercises a lot so to me I just don't think its all from breastfeeding and genetics with her. Could be tho.

Reactions: 9

The difference is I’m sure you don’t flaunt it at every given opportunity how skinny you now are and make a business from it. It’s unhealthy.

Reactions: 6
Does this mean that Lucy will actually he spending some time in Manchester and not making Ryan choose between his children? She probably told him she’d only do it if they got a new house. I don’t believe that the house was a surprise for one minute - Lucy is far too high maintenance for that.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Does this mean that Lucy will actually he spending some time in Manchester and not making Ryan choose between his children? She probably told him she’d only do it if they got a new house. I don’t believe that the house was a surprise for one minute - Lucy is far too high maintenance for that.
like when she pretended the Range Rover was a surprise too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah it screams ‘I’ll come up to Manchester more if you get rid of your bachelor pad and buy me a home’ and let’s face it she probably saw pictures !!

Ryan was made bankrupt as he couldn't pay his tax bill then after appearing on Celebrity Big Brother the money started rolling in and he became a millionaire again....

Ryan was made bankrupt as he couldn't pay his tax bill then after appearing on Celebrity Big Brother the money started rolling in and he became a millionaire again....
I cant think off anything I've seen him in in years

It will be interesting to see where they settle when it comes to Roman going to school.

Reactions: 2
It will be interesting to see where they settle when it comes to Roman going to school.
Lucy will never leave Essex permanently so IF they are still together, Roman will be at a school down south. I just feel really sorry for Scarlett, she must feel like second best. I wonder if she’s actually got her own room in this new house.

Lucy will never leave Essex permanently so IF they are still together, Roman will be at a school down south. I just feel really sorry for Scarlett, she must feel like second best. I wonder if she’s actually got her own room in this new house.
Sorry I disagree, I came from a broken home, this was the exact issue with my dad, he went between us and where he lived, no big deal, kids get used to these things, her mums moved on and had another child. We did stuff with dad on our own and we also did stuff with my stepmum and baby brother. I saw lucy’s stories today and she is right, we only see snippets of people’s lives and people read or judge a 10000s times over but no one knows what goes on really or how his daughter feels, she seems pretty happy most of the time which is what any parent wants for their child. I think sometimes we underestimate kids resilience to situations.

Reactions: 8
God you would think shes up at 5am everyday. Shes said Roman sleeps 13hours a night and wakes up at 8am, how much more off a lie in does she need

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.