Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen an article in the DM of him talking about the strain on their relationship as he has to keep going up to Manchester to see his first born....... what a dicjhead this stuff is not for public knowledge! That poor little girl will hear that.

Find it weird she’s bemoaning a lack of support if they moved to Manchester - he’s got 3 brothers the article said and I assume parents? Some of us have done this completely isolated just with our partners!

Outrageous! x

Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen an article in the DM of him talking about the strain on their relationship as he has to keep going up to Manchester to see his first born....... what a dicjhead this stuff is not for public knowledge! That poor little girl will hear that.

Find it weird she’s bemoaning a lack of support if they moved to Manchester - he’s got 3 brothers the article said and I assume parents? Some of us have done this completely isolated just with our partners!

Outrageous! x
The fact its putting a strain on the relationship... what is she saying behind closed doors? Hes probably bought the house knowing she loves to do them up and hoping she'll want to live there.

The fact its putting a strain on the relationship... what is she saying behind closed doors? Hes probably bought the house knowing she loves to do them up and hoping she'll want to live there.
It’s so inappropriate to put out there, imagine if that little girl hears that? Even Tina hearing it is difficult because how can you try to play happy families with someone bemoaning contact with your baby? It’s very odd, Lucy went into that situation knowing about that little girl so staying so far away in itself is a bit odd, but then moaning when your partner goes back is even odder. It’s really fucked up and I feel so sorry for that little girl and her mum today, fancy that running in the paper :/

Reactions: 7
It’s so inappropriate to put out there, imagine if that little girl hears that? Even Tina hearing it is difficult because how can you try to play happy families with someone bemoaning contact with your baby? It’s very odd, Lucy went into that situation knowing about that little girl so staying so far away in itself is a bit odd, but then moaning when your partner goes back is even odder. It’s really fucked up and I feel so sorry for that little girl and her mum today, fancy that running in the paper :/
I haven't read the article. Have you got a link?

Reactions: 1
It’s going to be interesting to see what happens in the next few years seeing as Ryan seems to have made it clear that he sees himself eventually settling back in Manchester.

Funny how he says it’s easier being down south because of all the help they have.......she makes out she’s always frazzled as a busy working mum because she does everything on her own! Always suspected Roman was always with her family & she got loads of help, but she couldn’t admit that could she, doesn’t exactly fit with her warrior mother image! Cover blown dear!

Reactions: 13

Outrageous! x

I saw this and immediately thought poor Scarlet what if she googles that and reads it. It comes off that it is an inconvenience for him. Also would you not discuss with the woman you’re about to propose to about living arrangements 🤷🏽‍♀️ I see why Lucy wouldn’t want to move away from her family but then why be with someone who has massive commitments across the country

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I cannot believe it’s just been that easy to find out exactly where they live. That’s terrifying to be honest 😳 they’ve made such a big mistake doing that.

Can’t stand Ryan actually he’s always come across as incredibly arrogant even before meeting Lucy. Always found him to be irritating compared to his brothers who are much more likeable. However, it’s really sad about the Scarlett situation. He must feel very pulled in two directions and I expect his brothers find it hard too.

Reactions: 5
I cannot believe it’s just been that easy to find out exactly where they live. That’s terrifying to be honest 😳 they’ve made such a big mistake doing that.
I do think it’s scary the same thing happened to me. We put our house up for sale and someone I worked with managed to find it based on what my dining room looked like (from teams calls), knowing I lived in a certain area and that my house went up for sale that week! Must have searched all of Rightmove until they spotted my dining room!

However these two are dumb and dumber you think with being ‘famous’ they wouldn’t share so much. Like what the front of the house looks like but they can’t resist bragging.Like another post said they are probably only posting so much to get freebies

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Was about 6 months before she fel pregnant I think and he proposed because she fell pregnant. (She denies this) but if you work the dates back..

i can’t imagine he Treats her very well atall

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.