Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread for the only person to ever breastfeed ever, still claiming she put on 4 stone and then lives on takeaways but dropped all the weight with her companies super quick, super easy workouts

Well done @Kermitsbuisness -
Breastfeeding bore moans she’s up all night, she’s only famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Reactions: 13
I was waiting for a thread about Lucy!
I have had to unfollow, as much as i get its adorable you have a new baby. However, its all she talks about - its like an obsession (maybe its because im not a mum i just dont get it)
She is so boring, and her voice gets on my nerves now!

Reactions: 9
Another thread for the only person to ever breastfeed ever, still claiming she put on 4 stone and then lives on takeaways but dropped all the weight with her companies super quick, super easy workouts

Well done @Kermitsbuisness -
Breastfeeding bore moans she’s up all night, she’s only famous for sleeping with Mark Wright
Woooo my first thread title... thanks guys!!!
I’d like to thank Lucy for boring us to death with her breastfeeding stories and of course Marky Wright for making her famous... what would we do without her Mother Earth advice every second of the day 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I don’t no if you ladies no but she can eat the brownies she’s been gifted because I don’t no if you no but she’s BREASTfeeding Roman and he has CMPA so she can’t have any dairy because she’s obviously BREASTfeeding 🙄 literally the only person in world to be breastfeeding a baby with an allergy

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I mean you’d have to be pretty stupid to have not picked up on the fact that Roman has an allergy and she breastfeeds by now. Seeing as it’s all she bloody bangs on about!
I can’t imagine her ever eating a brownie, vegan or otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same old tit different day.... does she have nothing else to talk about?!?

Reactions: 3
First time commenting on Lucy, but had to unfollow her today, I actually can’t deal with the constant reminders that she breastfeeds.... YES WE KNOW! It’s all you talk about 😴😴 anyone would think she’s the only person to have breast fed their kid and how highly she thinks of herself because she does so... it’s just so boring now, sick of hearing about how amazing she is for feeding her baby 🙄

Reactions: 5
Surely she realises that everyday she posts that she BREASTfeeds, nobody needs reminding 😴 Also why do all “celebs” have to have a baby that’s perfect at weaning 😂 I mean my experience was sometimes I would make something and the whole lot would end up on the floor but not King Roman, he eats every scrap 🙃

Yeah as much as she wants to appear to be the average relatable mum (ha!) she is anything from it

Reactions: 2
So in the same day they are advertising vegan food boxes and saying they will eat more plant based and then eating oysters and fresh fish 🤦🏻‍♀️

I was waiting for a thread about Lucy!
I have had to unfollow, as much as i get its adorable you have a new baby. However, its all she talks about - its like an obsession (maybe its because im not a mum i just dont get it)
She is so boring, and her voice gets on my nerves now!
I think this is the third thread about her lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.