Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why when influencers babies are sick or under the weather do they post selfies. It’s up there with tagging yourself in hospital on fb to get attention 😂
It’s because they want to do the whole ‘look at me I’m such a good mum because my baby is cuddling me when they are poorly’. When my baby is teething she is just a grizzly handful!! No cuddles!!

Reactions: 8
It’s because they want to do the whole ‘look at me I’m such a good mum because my baby is cuddling me when they are poorly’. When my baby is teething she is just a grizzly handful!! No cuddles!!
I think it’s a boy girl thing, my boy is the cuddliest, kindest, sweetest thing and my girl will slap you away if you go for a cuddle. Imagine phoning your workplace, I can’t come on my baby is getting teeth. Yea, so do they all!

Reactions: 3
This might just be my frustration and exhaustion coming through but... I really hate when there's so much heavy stuff going on in the world, and you go on Instagram and the influencers are still there, flogging Pandora jewellery like nothing's happening. I know some people might say 'life goes on' or 'it's nice to have a distraction' but this week just doesn't feel like the time for vapid pointless ads. Use your platform for good or give some space to the people trying to do just that.

Reactions: 12
I think it’s a boy girl thing, my boy is the cuddliest, kindest, sweetest thing and my girl will slap you away if you go for a cuddle. Imagine phoning your workplace, I can’t come on my baby is getting teeth. Yea, so do they all!
Ah ok be nice to have a boy next then 😂😂

Mine too. I don't know if he's too young (just turned 1) or else he's just too cool to cuddle mum
My boy isn't much like that I'm afraid, I think it's just unique to each baby! My boy is not very snuggly at all, unless he's just woken up!

Reactions: 1
My boy isn't much like that I'm afraid, I think it's just unique to each baby! My boy is not very snuggly at all, unless he's just woken up!
Haha ok well I’m glad it isn’t necessarily a boy/girl thing! Maybe my little one will come around in time 😆 she isn affectionate when she wants to be - it’s on her terms I guess!

😂😂😂 "I thought id treat myself to some new make up" (heres me thinking she actually bought and payed for something for once then you see "AD" in her next story)

So Lucy what you mean is look fantastic let you pick some new products for free 😉 😂😂😂

When was the last time she actually used her own money to buy anything?? 🙄
I'm disgusted by the amount of ads she's posted over the last few days.the

Reactions: 6
She hasn’t got as much money as she likes everyone to think. Check her out on companies house. Probably why she’s doing lots of ads.

• Heart
Just had a look. She also has put occupation modem/tv personality. Tv fair enough but wasint aware she was a model 😅
She hasn’t got as much money as she likes everyone to think. Check her out on companies house. Probably why she’s doing lots of ads.

This highly annoyed me yesterday - she wouldn’t know what brands next have because she begs everything
As a massive next customer that bought those slippers next week - I’m put off not ‘influenced’
Naomi Ella Jordan Banjo’s fiancé was gifted those ugly Ugg slippers too

What a show off. Maybe she could have kept the spa off it 🙄🙄 as some people aren’t getting anything for Mother’s Day or seeing their mums

Surprised there are no balloons, they get them for every other occasion.

Reactions: 3
This is ridiculous we all know she puts Roman down for a nap in his cot each day so why pretend today that he naps on you... we all know your routine with your sleep trained robot so don’t start trying to be Mother Earth

I’m not saying it’s a bad thing babies sleeping in cots for naps is a bad...I tried doing it for so long but don’t just contact Nap for a pic for the gram

Attachments

This is ridiculous we all know she puts Roman down for a nap in his cot each day so why pretend today that he naps on you... we all know your routine with your sleep trained robot so don’t start trying to be Mother Earth

I’m not saying it’s a bad thing babies sleeping in cots for naps is a bad...I tried doing it for so long but don’t just contact Nap for a pic for the gram
He probably doesn’t even sleep in his cot as much as she says

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.