Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilykins

VIP Member
I think it’s a boy girl thing, my boy is the cuddliest, kindest, sweetest thing and my girl will slap you away if you go for a cuddle. Imagine phoning your workplace, I can’t come on my baby is getting teeth. Yea, so do they all!
Ah ok be nice to have a boy next then 😂😂

XxmfxX

I've never heard of this. I breastfed for two years, it was rough going, especially at the start, and after i went back to work. I joined several support groups to help me cope with it, and noone ever said this. Please don't tar all breastfeeding mothers with Lucy's smug brush.
Oh god no i'm definitely not, i breastfed myself for 7 months but couldnt continue due to a number of reasons but its a massive thing in the support group i was in so i ended up having to leave it just cause it was constant golden boob this golden boob that, im from NI so maybe its more of a big thing here?

Shouldntbutineedto

Totally agree. Why didn't she ever say guys i have to top up with formula as I'm ill etc, she didn't and led everyone to belive she fought through it and roman has never had formula
Exactly! If we’d not been in lockdown I don’t believe for one second she’d have carried on past 6 weeks!