Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too! She probably only posted it so we could all look at how flat her stomach is.
Absolutely no doubt.also- Used to do that position in aerobics, she called it the smear test postion 🤦🏼‍♀️ But yep stomach is flat , flat you hear- flattest in Essex 😂

Reactions: 4
Am I a miserable cow? All I thought seeing that vile OTT display was 'imagine clearing all that up'... You'd keep a few balloons and bunches of roses but the rest would have to go!

Reactions: 5
Am I a miserable cow? All I thought seeing that vile OTT display was 'imagine clearing all that up'... You'd keep a few balloons and bunches of roses but the rest would have to go!
No I agree it’s so over the top it’s like something for a wedding proposal. Just shows how out of touch these ‘influencers’ are as long as it’s free they’ll have it.

Reactions: 7
No I agree it’s so over the top it’s like something for a wedding proposal. Just shows how out of touch these ‘influencers’ are as long as it’s free they’ll have it.
I bet it was all free too so it takes the romance out of it for me. Its so OTT anyway 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Yeah just seemed so excessive!! It’s all just for the gram! And imagine actually writing down ‘king Roman’ seriously!!

Just seen her stories. Who are they trying to convince they are in love.. us or themselves? 😂 that display of flowers and balloons was tragic 😂 all that effort for one day just to show off 😂 iv never understood valentines day because surely if you truly love someone you show and spoil them all year? Not just one day a year because a store and card company says you have to. Shes so smug at the way she shows off its proper cringe 🤣🤣😬😬

I must be going soft, but I thought it was absolutely gorgeous & so sweet & thoughtful! Especially the memory book he’d written himself........but as usually she seemed unimpressed, ungrateful & just used it to get a dig in about a forgotten Xmas present! I just think she’s horrible & really doesn’t deserve him. Its no wonder he’s not with her much as nothing he does makes her happy!

Reactions: 8
I must be going soft, but I thought it was absolutely gorgeous & so sweet & thoughtful! Especially the memory book he’d written himself........but as usually she seemed unimpressed, ungrateful & just used it to get a dig in about a forgotten Xmas present! I just think she’s horrible & really doesn’t deserve him. Its no wonder he’s not with her much as nothing he does makes her happy!
The memory book was cute but the rest was really OTT and excessive IMO.

I really get tired of the NORMALISE breastfeeding posts because there are really no issues with it (that I'm aware?) feed your baby however you want. If anything, I feel there's more of a stigma attached to women who DON'T breastfeed.
There's loads of problems with it which is why we have one of the lowest rates of it in the world. A lot of women stop and say they didn't get enough support and then people like Lucy offer Q&As and advice and she gets criticised for it.... Lots of problems with that.

I don’t think it’s the normalising breast feeding that’s the issue I don’t think anyone who’s having or had a baby doesn’t know about breastfeeding but it’s more the practicalities that need help.

However just my opinion but for new mums especially I think it’s the support and help that needs to be highlighted. You’ve got the likes of Lucy pushing how amazing she is end it’s tiring but worth it blah. For someone who is struggling to get them to latch on or nipples are on fire she just makes it seems like it’s so natural for her. Two of my friends had babies similar times to Lucy and ended up unfollowing her as they struggled to breast feed and felt like failures (not Lucy’s fault). But she does push whatever agenda suits the #ad she’s going that week

She really is the most fake person ever. She always puts 'breast milk porridge' when she does his porridge and someone asked her on a post why she doesn't says 'breast milk/formula' and she literally removed the comment. She's so rude.

And that RWL thing she does, I signed up for it and that Just Chill Mama is on there so I had to cancel my account.

Reactions: 3
She really is the most fake person ever. She always puts 'breast milk porridge' when she does his porridge and someone asked her on a post why she doesn't says 'breast milk/formula' and she literally removed the comment. She's so rude.

And that RWL thing she does, I signed up for it and that Just Chill Mama is on there so I had to cancel my account.
Joe wicks is working with her now 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Watch out, another Q&A incoming.... she just loves talking about herself doesn’t she!

Why did you cancel because of just chill mama? She doesn’t have a tattle page but I’d love some goss on her

Reactions: 1
Why did you cancel because of just chill mama? She doesn’t have a tattle page but I’d love some goss on her
Anyone who charges people to tell them to leave their kids to cry themselves to sleep is a dick in my opinion. Just chill seems to be the worst, desperate to be a celeb while teaching babies their parents don’t love them enough to parent when the sun goes down

Reactions: 12
So-called 'baby sleep experts' who advocate cry it out can get right in the bin. Of course a baby is going to stop crying when they either fall asleep through sheer exhaustion or realise you're not coming. Doesn't take an experts to work that one out. Breaks my heart thinking about it - and pisses me off that these women are making money out of it. Maybe there should be a separate thread for women targeting other women in the depth of sleep deprivation and encouraging them to part with cash for horrible advice.

Sorry, not Lucy-related (although she is close with that Chill Mama and credits her for Roman sleeping 7pm - 8am...), but they really grind my gears.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.