Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She forgets what she has said and what story she wants to be the narrative - one minute it’s hard and the next it’s easy!

Reactions: 2
how has she stayed in bed for a few hours whilst ryan has the baby because she’s having a down day so me a favour you that little boys mum no matter what day you’re having you need to be there for him not do what you want to do

Reactions: 4
how has she stayed in bed for a few hours whilst ryan has the baby because she’s having a down day so me a favour you that little boys mum no matter what day you’re having you need to be there for him not do what you want to do
It’s like today she is trying to be ‘relatable’ by showing she isn’t ’perfect’ all the time, whereas yesterday she was super mum showing she could do it all 🤷🏻‍♀️ My head spins trying to keep up with her.

Another boring Q&A where she answers the same questions each time 🙄
I was just thinking this. She does a Q&A every couple of days and it’s all about weaning and breastfeeding and always the same questions. I think she wants to become a breastfeeding guru or get a damehood for it 😂

I really need to unfollow her shes doing my head in. Can't deal with how fake and false she is. She is in no way relatable to anyone other then former reality z listers 🙄 you either wanna be relatable to us normal everyday people or you wanna show off how easy you have it and try and make us feel sad and sorry for you. Sorry to burst that bubble of yours lucy but you cant do both

Jeez, the whole breastfeeding thing is becoming so boring now, change the bloody record. I love how she tries to be this middle class type but we all remember when you were shagging every fella on Towie hun 🤣

Reactions: 10
What annoys me is she talks as if she is some kind of expert and thinks she is speaking for all mums when she has no clue what most mums feel or experience. Has she even spent time with any other mum?!? Like I know it’s been restricted this year, but I made it out to a baby yoga where I’ve at least spoken to other new mums!! She is in her little bubble where she thinks everyone can just nap when they feel low and let dad take over for hours. She comes across as so holy than thou like she is the best mum in the whole world and we are all just disgusting peasants giving a baby formula and meat.

This day and age being a Mum has turned into a competition. I'm on all the baby groups on FB like for my babies due date etc. So all our babies are round about the same age. Constant posts like 'MY Feb baby is clapping, waving, walking, babbling what is your baby doing' Lucy would be top of the comments raving about what Roman is doing 🥱
This 💯 .
I would like to go one step further and say that i wish we could place a ban on helicopter parents and not only the damage that they do to their own children but also the unrealistic and damaging message that they send out to other mothers.
Motherhood should not be a competitive sport with winners and losers.
Nor should anyone (including babies and children) be coerced into doing things quickly!
My advice is take your time over it and savour every moment because they grow up so quickly anyway!
Its ridiculous the amount of pressure that mums are put under with all the negative judging that comes with it and it really is not helpful.
No one is born an expert its trial and error just like in any other section of life!
We are allowed to make mistakes as well (everyone does if they admit it or not) and actually how would we learn if we didn't?
Whats this stupid expectation that we should all be perfect?
Thats impossible anyway and not desirable.
In my opinion these so called mummy vloggers/influencers are on the whole just a bitchy clique of narcissists who want to get an ego boost/influx of cash by making the rest of us feel inferior.
Honestly the arrogance of some of them is just breathtaking so my advice is just stop watching them.
They don't know more than anyone else and all we are doing is making them feel important and making them rich and making ourselves poorer in terms of mental health and confidence.
Its the devils bargain and we pay the price not them!
Thats hardly worth it in my opinion.
I've included some screenshots about information from people that i actually found useful and this is mainly because they did not sugar coat it or gloat!.

Now i know she gets a lot of stick but i actually found giovanna fletchers book Happy mum happy baby contained quite a realistic view/introduction on breastfeeding.
She didn't win at it in the beginning and even she had tears and moments of frustration.
Ditto jules oliver and her parenting book.
Now i know the criticism humble braggert may be levelled at them but in my opinion they are the best if you will of a bad bunch.

Also Clare byam cook is worth a read in my opinion (she is professionly trained at least and knows her stuff).

Also if anyone really needs help with breastfeeding la leche are supposed to be good? (although i admit i've never used them).

Breast bottle vaginal delivery c section or otherwise (and i've experienced all of the above) doesn't really matter in the long run because we are all different and so are our babies and children and everyone has their own unique story to tell.

We are all in our own ways trying to do the best we can in what are pretty difficult circumstances right now.
So why do we need to be lectured to by those who are having it easy?
What do they bloody know?
Also hate all the emphasis placed on a womens looks and body as if we were just a walking uterus/pair of breasts!!
What kind of message is that sending out?

So once and for all lets bin this horrible phrase yummy mummy or even worse milf!!
We don't need that definition and it does more harm than good.
Love to you all (long time lurker).

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Oh my god, is she the first woman to have a baby and have a career? bleeping seems like it! she does my head in. She is insufferable. Also does she BREASTfeed?! I have no idea how she does it! :unsure:

I don't understand why she thinks Roman's generation will be mainly veggie? I think children should be given the option to try meat and decide for themselves.

Reactions: 14
I don't understand why she thinks Roman's generation will be mainly veggie? I think children should be given the option to try meat and decide for themselves.
Exactly i completely agree! Better for him to find his own way, provide all options for a child and then when they are old enough he can decide. I know lots will probably disagree but I don’t know if someone’s lifestyle choices should be pushed onto their children (religion being different.)

This 💯 .
I would like to go one step further and say that i wish we could place a ban on helicopter parents and not only the damage that they do to their own children but also the unrealistic and damaging message that they send out to other mothers.
Motherhood should not be a competitive sport with winners and losers.
Nor should anyone (including babies and children) be coerced into doing things quickly!
My advice is take your time over it and savour every moment because they grow up so quickly anyway!
Its ridiculous the amount of pressure that mums are put under with all the negative judging that comes with it and it really is not helpful.
No one is born an expert its trial and error just like in any other section of life!
We are allowed to make mistakes as well (everyone does if they admit it or not) and actually how would we learn if we didn't?
Whats this stupid expectation that we should all be perfect?
Thats impossible anyway and not desirable.
In my opinion these so called mummy vloggers/influencers are on the whole just a bitchy clique of narcissists who want to get an ego boost/influx of cash by making the rest of us feel inferior.
Honestly the arrogance of some of them is just breathtaking so my advice is just stop watching them.
They don't know more than anyone else and all we are doing is making them feel important and making them rich and making ourselves poorer in terms of mental health and confidence.
Its the devils bargain and we pay the price not them!
Thats hardly worth it in my opinion.
I've included some screenshots about information from people that i actually found useful and this is mainly because they did not sugar coat it or gloat!.

Now i know she gets a lot of stick but i actually found giovanna fletchers book Happy mum happy baby contained quite a realistic view/introduction on breastfeeding.
She didn't win at it in the beginning and even she had tears and moments of frustration.
Ditto jules oliver and her parenting book.
Now i know the criticism humble braggert may be levelled at them but in my opinion they are the best if you will of a bad bunch.

Also Clare byam cook is worth a read in my opinion (she is professionly trained at least and knows her stuff).

Also if anyone really needs help with breastfeeding la leche are supposed to be good? (although i admit i've never used them).

Breast bottle vaginal delivery c section or otherwise (and i've experienced all of the above) doesn't really matter in the long run because we are all different and so are our babies and children and everyone has their own unique story to tell.

We are all in our own ways trying to do the best we can in what are pretty difficult circumstances right now.
So why do we need to be lectured to by those who are having it easy?
What do they bloody know?
Also hate all the emphasis placed on a womens looks and body as if we were just a walking uterus/pair of breasts!!
What kind of message is that sending out?

So once and for all lets bin this horrible phrase yummy mummy or even worse milf!!
We don't need that definition and it does more harm than good.
Love to you all (long time lurker).
Agree with your whole post! Thank you for posting!

• Heart
Agree!! Surely giving him a balanced diet is the best thing. Also how does she know that’s the way the world is going all these sweeping statements like she’s some sort of guru on baby food!!

Just been thinking about that pic she posted on the exercise ball with Roman feeding. I absolutely hate the thought that she's latched him on for a photo opportunity, he's basically a prop. He thinks his mama is comforting him and she's there pouting at the camera with dead eyes while making sure her best angles are on show. Makes me feel really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just been thinking about that pic she posted on the exercise ball with Roman feeding. I absolutely hate the thought that she's latched him on for a photo opportunity, he's basically a prop. He thinks his mama is comforting him and she's there pouting at the camera with dead eyes while making sure her best angles are on show. Makes me feel really sad.
Didn’t really think of that but I can’t see them waiting around with her half naked in heels waiting for the baby to cry with hunger 🤣

Omg almost as insufferable as her post a couple of weeks ago of bedtime cuddles in the hall mirror before she went out her basically giving the camera the pout and rocking him🙄

She may titty feed but she still gives him pouches like everyone else!!🙄😴

I thought she was gonna do a Christmas single called "Breastfeed the World" she will never shut up will she 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else see Caroline Thomas’ story, a company has sent them cushions of all the families faces... there’s Ryan and Roman... no Lucy though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg almost as insufferable as her post a couple of weeks ago of bedtime cuddles in the hall mirror before she went out her basically giving the camera the pout and rocking him🙄

She may titty feed but she still gives him pouches like everyone else!!🙄😴

I thought she was gonna do a Christmas single called "Breastfeed the World" she will never shut up will she 😐
Breastfeed the world 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.