Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

majestic26

VIP Member
As if he bought a house without showing her. They're supposed to be engaged? Sounds like a really healthy relationship with a shared view of the future. Ryan sounds really reckless and impulsive... and a dickhead.

Reactions: 11

To cat lady

Chatty Member
So do we think she’s made recently bereaved Ryan take her pictures outside of the Ivy OR he’s up north and she’s not accompanied him during this awful time. Swanning around a posh restaurant and bragging about it while the Thomas family deal with their grief. I think some more things are going to come out about Dougies death

Reactions: 11

loveanatter

VIP Member
Does this mean that Lucy will actually he spending some time in Manchester and not making Ryan choose between his children? She probably told him she’d only do it if they got a new house. I don’t believe that the house was a surprise for one minute - Lucy is far too high maintenance for that.
like when she pretended the Range Rover was a surprise too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

XxmfxX

People out of work having trouble with money not able to buy loads of presents for christmas and barely getting by mid pandemic ...
Lucy: Hey look at all this expensive shit i got my baby who is dressed in ralph laren (only the best for king roman 🙄)
READ THE ROOM FFS

I literally feel like the worst mother now in the world for only getting my 9 month old 4 presents which are small and cheap as i'm on extended maternity and not getting paid for it and only dealing with 1 income and having to pay rent, bills etc and make sure baby is fed. Thanks for that lucy 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Disneylover

VIP Member
Jeez, the whole breastfeeding thing is becoming so boring now, change the bloody record. I love how she tries to be this middle class type but we all remember when you were shagging every fella on Towie hun 🤣

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

I back Lucy completely with this. If you want to lose weight then eat better and exercise more. Don't go relying on popping pills and when someone has such a young fanbase like Danielle does she needs to take more care with what she promotes.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
New to this thread. The still breastfeeding thing & king Roman thing has been driving me INSANE. I’m glad to see you all think the same.
Also can she stop showing off about her skinny post baby body. Desperate for attention.

Disneylover

VIP Member
I literally used to think this woman was the most gorgeous being. I used to see her on Towie and be like I wish I could look like her she is beautiful! But not so much now🤔😒 seen this pic this morning on her insta and it's not her most flattering I don't know whats changed maybe it's part to do with her seeming like such a bratty, self obsessed selfish person.
I’m going to tattle hell but I’ve never thought she was nice looking. She’s always had a good figure but that’s it. I don’t think she’s aged well either. Looks dreadful with her hair snatched back like that. I’ll get me coat 😜🤣

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’m the same as you and agree.

I remember people automatically assuming I would breastfeed and I felt too awkward to say I wasn’t so just smiled and murmured because I didn’t want to say I wasn’t - which is ridiculous!! But I definitely felt bad and ‘lesser’ because I chose not to breastfeed - all the material you get before giving birth is about breastfeeding, so I felt bad that I wasn’t doing what I was almost being told to do. I know this isn’t what it is really, but definitely how I felt. I think there is this narrative that if you haven’t breastfeed you are somehow bad.
A lady at baby group once tried to offer me her breast milk because my son didn’t get any 🤣🤣 that was when I felt like I must not have been a real mum, and like you if people assumed I’d breastfed I didn’t deny it. Fucking ridiculous when I look back. My son is 4 now and it’s not like you can tell the breastfed kids from the bottle fed kids in his class. It’s a combination of the hospital leaflets plus all these bloody instamums pushing it. Don’t get me wrong I’m not AGAINST breastfeeding, I just don’t want it shoved down peoples faces.
I’m not convinced Lucy will stop at 1, or admit to it - because what else will she have to talk about 🤔🤔🤔

majestic26

VIP Member
She just doesn't get that her lifestyle, which she thinks is sooo hard, and it's sooo impressive that she can juggle it all, is a lifestyle that most ACTUAL working mums would only dream of. She prats about in gym clothes, does a few ads and workouts, all on her own terms, and thinks she's superwoman as a result. Imagine if she had to actually live in hardship.

• Heart

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
Imagine coming onto Instagram trying to be a relatable mum, crying you have taken on too much work and all you have to do is record a couple off Instagram stories and open youre free shit you get sent!?! Tough life

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Why does she always sound like she’s on her high horse getting all cocky to prove people wrong it’s ok to feed him grapes. Pretty sure most people will have done it out of kindness to tell her about the choking risks. Considering she lets him eat alone and also a full sausage in his hand can’t say I blame people for messaging her 🤯🤯 who does she think she is .

majestic26

VIP Member
I am also BREASTFEEDING and still probably a stone heavier than I was before I had my little boy and started BREASTFEEDING (with my BREASTS). It looks like she needs to up her calorie intake because I'm sure looking so fragile and thin can't be good for her BREASTMILK production. Of course some women are naturally thin, but I think she's gone beyond what is natural for her at this point.

• Haha

GreatBritishFakeOff

Don’t follow her but have had a look to see how she’s paid tribute to her father in law dying

What a touching one at that. I hear he was a huge fan of Alpro milk

• Haha

Cookstar

She is acting like some super hero. The whole post just screams privilege, the hardest things she has done are all things she has chosen to do!

Climbing Kilimanjaro isn’t hard. I knew a load of people who did it with basic fitness. The guides say you don’t need to train for it. Altitude sickness is what can stop you from summiting, and that is purely luck. And the other is some cycling and being on a TV show. You hardly fought in Afghanistan Lucy

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
Is she for real? Ryan has lost his dad and all Lucy cares about is what has been gifted... would be shocking but no surprise with her 😡
I get she may not have felt comfortable posting a tribute or mentioning it on Instagram, but if that were me, I would perhaps have taken a few days off of Instagram out of respect

• Heart

Emmas83

Chatty Member
All both of them want is your money, that’s all they are doing it for! It’s quite scary that people with no training or qualifications can be telling people what’s good and bad for them. Lucy was never bigger she looks like a naturally slim person to me what works for one might not work for another. I certainly wouldn’t be paying an influencer to tell me what exercise and food I should be having!