Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I knew she would have to point out the cakes dairy free. We could have guessed. My kid went to a party years ago and when it was time for cake every other person refused...’my child is dairy free/egg free/sugar free/colouring free’. I know you can’t help and allergy but does every child now have an allergy. My kid and the birthday boy ate the whole cake lol, while a load of kids stared at them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Of course you accidently ordered a kids pizza 🙄🙄😂😂 how exactly do you order a kids pizza by mistake 🤔 😕🤨
From what she saying here, she is pretty much admitting she doesn't eat enough. I don't see how she can't make her own lunch when she makes Romans. He's gonna weigh more than her soon the way she feeds him! And yeah how to do you accidentally order a kids meal. She so did that on purpose.

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
I just find her so fake, the Thomas brothers are very close, I think it’s so sad that Ryan wasn’t with his dad at the end of his life. Can’t see Lucy and Ryan lasting to be honest, she seems like a selfish little madam..she has zero respect and no real family values..shameful that she is promoting on insta again..Adam and Ryan have put nothing on social media, she should take a look at herself..wonder what the other family members say about her 🤔

Last edited:

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Working is debatable. I’d like to see her work in an office 8:30-5:30 every day and have to get King Roman to and from nursery / childminders and still find time to cook him dinner and do all of the housework and washing etc
Like me, 2 under 3 years old and I work 13 hour shifts on a hospital ward. Im in the middle of completing my qcf in any free time I get as I want to go on and do my degree. My dad is my childcare and a massive help as we could never afford childcare. She has it too easy and doesnt realise she is peeing a lot of parents off

• Heart
Reactions: 14

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Just read through all of these threads, don’t know why it’s mainly baby talk! Don’t really have anything to add as I don’t have any kids of my own

but just want to say i think she’s a right twat

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
Just been thinking about that pic she posted on the exercise ball with Roman feeding. I absolutely hate the thought that she's latched him on for a photo opportunity, he's basically a prop. He thinks his mama is comforting him and she's there pouting at the camera with dead eyes while making sure her best angles are on show. Makes me feel really sad.

• Sad

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
If she's making him toast for breakfast and a baked potato for lunch why not stick in an extra bit for yourself? Its not that hard, you don't need to starve

Pajxo

It makes me sad that all influencers and celebs seem to buy these grey soft blocks and the grey ball pit! Literally just to fit in with their homes, I’m not saying that Roman or any other kids wouldn’t enjoy, but come on!! Bring a bit of colour into your child’s live and stop worrying about what a few bright toys are going to do to your home and your ‘gram’ image

XxmfxX

Ah i know, she already plays with her toy basket rather than toys and loves ripping up letters so i have no doubt she'll be playing with the wrapping paper and boxes 😂
A nerve was hit tonight i think as i'm normally not bothered with her bragging, i'm just about surviving on about 3 hours sleep all week so i'm guessing thats played a part in it.
Your right guys, she's loved, clothed in tescos finest, has a full belly and a roof over her head and that's all that matters ❤

• Heart
I don't understand why she thinks Roman's generation will be mainly veggie? I think children should be given the option to try meat and decide for themselves.

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
Can she not do one Q&A without mentioning her bloody tits - we get it Lucy, you breastfeed. Ffs! I sound bitter but I’m not, I swear 😂

• Haha

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I hate it when zelebs refer to them self as busy mums, when their jobs involve nothing but posting a few pictures online and promoting some shit nobody wants. Imagine if they were real busy mums with real jobs. They wouldn’t know what’s hit them.
Im with you on this one. They don’t have to get their kids up in the morning dressed and changed then put into the car, all whilst getting ourselves ready ( which is really stressful when you have to wake them up and they spend the next half hour crying ) drop them off at grand parents , childminders , school etc. Then get ourselves to work then have a day at work or home schooling whatever us mere mortals are doing at the minute furlough or key worker. Then pick them up do the tea time and bedtime routine just to do it all again tomorrow 😳😳😳 they wouldn’t Last a day I’m telling you.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
No need to mum shame. My 15 month is in a front facing and has been since he was 13 months. The car seat cost £80. You don't need to be clueless or poor to do that..
I don’t think pointing out the safest thing for a child is mum shaming. It’s pointing out what’s safest for a child. Even if you know it’s your kid, you do what you want. I hate the word mum shame and mum police. Sorry for trying to keep other kids safe where previously kids have died, if that’s offensive then there’s no helping some people

quinzel

VIP Member
I really get tired of the NORMALISE breastfeeding posts because there are really no issues with it (that I'm aware?) feed your baby however you want. If anything, I feel there's more of a stigma attached to women who DON'T breastfeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Shes unbearable isnt she?? King Roman!! The only mother to have breastfed, the only woman to have given birth, the only mother to juggle childcare whilst working!! 1st class pleb

Ashad

Chatty Member
Why when influencers babies are sick or under the weather do they post selfies. It’s up there with tagging yourself in hospital on fb to get attention 😂

• Haha

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
By the time the week is over Roman will be fluent in Finnish, cured world hunger and invented his own vaccination for corona virus. Ofcourse whilst getting 12 hours sleep a night and BREASTFEEDING

• Haha

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I breastfeed my 10 week old and it hasn’t crossed my mind once today to take/post a picture of it to social media. I get that people are trying to ‘normalise’ it, but surely the more you ram it down people’s throats the more it’s seen as something different 🤷‍♀️

I just feel sad for Roman that his mum lives most of their lives through social media rather than being present for him and only him.