Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smol52

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion... Lucy meck says fed is best but can’t stop sharing pics of her holy golden breasts

She’s proper plugging the cooking posts today 😴😴😴

like everyone has said they both have financial gains from what they advertise so wouldnt trust or purchase anything any influencer flogs

Reactions: 12

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I agree I reckon he is controlling as fuck!!! Not a healthy relationship at all....this is my speculation but u bet behind closed doors he is an actual Arsehole. I can imagine him belittling her....probably the kind of guy that would say you sure you should be eating that even though she is as skinny as a rake!! He is all image and has a huge ego!!! He is probably also in debt up to his eyes.... what an actual dick!!! Literally he is famous for playing gormless Jason grimshaw!!!!! Real catch there!!!
As if he bought a house without showing her. They're supposed to be engaged? Sounds like a really healthy relationship with a shared view of the future. Ryan sounds really reckless and impulsive... and a dickhead.

Reactions: 12

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I have reported her to the ASA. I couldn't see the gifted sign and rules state she should clearly show it. Just hope ASA agree with me.
These so called influencers, celebs, failed actresses, bloggers or whatever they are called are very privileged receiving expensive goods and then bragging about it when tens of thousands of people are relying on food banks / have lost their jobs. Gift to the needy and not the greedy.

Reactions: 11

Heybooboo

VIP Member
Her father in law has just died and she’s all about the ads. Absolutely clueless and class less

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I think I have an advantage while watching her stories as my kids are older. And they still eat fuck all and throw it everywhere. She might be posting now pretending each an angel baby but in 3 years he’s still only going to eat nuggets and chips. Always the way

XxmfxX

Of course she has to add in the fact Roman is still sleeping and has been for nearly 13 hours!! Yes i absolutely am jealous right now as i've been up every hour with mine since 11pm and then she decided she was up for the day at 4 😩 braggy twit

• Heart

Shouldntbutineedto

When they do an insta-story which is promoting a product, do they think we actually believe their hype about the product? I.e Ryan and the baby wipes (today, and that’s just an example). They promote so so much, it’s obvious they don’t believe in what they are promoting/ I truly believe they would promote Anything!!!!
The most common starters for an ad:

‘Hi guys, a lot of you have been asking how I wipe my baby’s bum/ what brand paracetamol I use/ how I brush my hair...’ etc
‘As a working mum/ dad it’s important to me that I find the best product....(for my baby’s marketability)

• Haha

queenpee21

I’m at risk of offending a gazillion women here but... is breastfeeding really that hard for the majority of women? The only issue I’ve had is right at the beginning when baby wasn’t latched properly, got that sorted at 4/5 days old and been alright since? It’s tiring when you think of the cluster feeding, but not difficult? Is it? I wouldn’t say it was harder than climbing a mountain to be honest 😂
I have been breast feeding for 18 months now and I seriously think I love it so much cos i am lazy! 😂 whatever the problem, wack the boob out. So yeah totally agree.

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Ranting about mums on restrictive diets when she made out all she ate all day was 3 biscuits as she was so busy. Super healthy Lucy!

Also ‘don’t diet while breastfeeding’. Oh no, except I ACTUALLY put on 4 stone then breastfed then got pregnant and put on 4 more stone. Then fed them both. And dieted. Sucks to be you, being such an expert

• Heart

Cookstar

Because he is used as a prop to gain more followers which leads to more ads more money, she feels once she reaches her golden boob status she is done and will forever be known as the only woman to breastfeed a baby with cows milk allergy. Obviously her choice to stop but she may as well keep going. Its only 3 feeds a day which will cut down again soon, she basically doesn't work and said before its the only time she gets to sit down so 🤷
3 feeds a day?? Do we know she doesn’t breastfeed on demand?

My 9 month old feeds 500 times a day!

• Haha

Ashad

Chatty Member
Girls if any of yous are reading this and are working mothers you simply can't put up your own tree...where would one find the time?!......🙄🙄 She's such a dose!!
I often think how essential it is to have strangers in my home during a pandemic to decorate my Christmas tree as a working mum. One rule for these influencers and another for us.

• Haha

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
King Roman will be getting ready to wake up soon for his 3 course breakfast,followed by another 2 hour nap, whilst us pesants have probably been up for hours with our babies 🤣

• Haha
No one...

Absolutely no one....

Lucy - im still BREAST FEEDING so need extra calories

Can she go one day without reminding us all she is still BREAST FEEDING like she's the first woman to do it. I mean I'm not even a mum and its pissing me off the amount of times she goes on and on about it 😒

Also yeah dont get me wrong she does look Absolutely amazing. But so do other mums after having a baby.. unfortunately quite alot of other mums dont feel or look so great and if they are following lucy who is trying and failing at being a real down to earth mother, I can imagine how low these other mums will be feeling.

I'm not buying she ever put on 3 or 4 stone...
Same! I don't buy it. And when she shows her portion they don't look that much bigger than Romans. Sometimes I look at his portions and genuinely wonder if she is overfeeding him.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Im with you on this one. They don’t have to get their kids up in the morning dressed and changed then put into the car, all whilst getting ourselves ready ( which is really stressful when you have to wake them up and they spend the next half hour crying ) drop them off at grand parents , childminders , school etc. Then get ourselves to work then have a day at work or home schooling whatever us mere mortals are doing at the minute furlough or key worker. Then pick them up do the tea time and bedtime routine just to do it all again tomorrow 😳😳😳 they wouldn’t Last a day I’m telling you.
Pre Covid for me it was wake up super early, get ready for work. Drop kids at nursery, drive my car home. Get a train into London, work all day, go home, get car, get kids, do dinner, bedtime.
Now it’s wake up work a real job from home whilst currently homeschooling / entertain / get snacks every two secs / tidy up every 5 mins. I’m asleep on the sofa by 9pm!! I would LOVE to be the kind of busy the zelebs are. Mind you did you know Lucy still breastfeeds? That must be why she’s so busy 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
From what she posts, I don’t envy her life one bit! Her “partner” can’t stand to be with her for more than a few days on the run & that’s nothing to do with visiting his daughter, she’d be there with him if he wanted her there! Her in-laws don’t like or get along with her, she doesn’t seem to have 1 single friend. She lives her life on IG & seems to resent her gorgeous baby so just uses him as a prop to advertise her business. Not even sure how well that is doing, but to me she comes across as lonely & unfulfilled & the bragging & faking a perfect life is probably to make her self feel better.

Shouldntbutineedto

I’m at risk of offending a gazillion women here but... is breastfeeding really that hard for the majority of women? The only issue I’ve had is right at the beginning when baby wasn’t latched properly, got that sorted at 4/5 days old and been alright since? It’s tiring when you think of the cluster feeding, but not difficult? Is it? I wouldn’t say it was harder than climbing a mountain to be honest 😂

• Angry