Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course you accidently ordered a kids pizza 🙄🙄😂😂 how exactly do you order a kids pizza by mistake 🤔 😕🤨
From what she saying here, she is pretty much admitting she doesn't eat enough. I don't see how she can't make her own lunch when she makes Romans. He's gonna weigh more than her soon the way she feeds him! And yeah how to do you accidentally order a kids meal. She so did that on purpose.

Reactions: 15
If she's making him toast for breakfast and a baked potato for lunch why not stick in an extra bit for yourself? Its not that hard, you don't need to starve

Reactions: 14
Selling a diet/lifestyle plan by lying basically! Saying she eats 5 meals a day & is a busy mum who can fit her exercise plans in around her child, so if you just pay £20 a month you can look like her, skinny & toned, when in fact she starves herself to keep her weight down, over feeds her child so she can show she’s cooking & pretend she eats & we now know she has loads of childcare help from her family so can over exercise as well! Can’t believe some people fall for her crap!

Reactions: 12
Where did he get the money to buy a house? What does he work as?

That's what I want to know. Doesn't look like he has been working for years now. But they always seem to be buying really expensive stuff i.e Car, house etc!!!
Honestly what a life

Reactions: 4
That's what I want to know. Doesn't look like he has been working for years now. But they always seem to be buying really expensive stuff i.e Car, house etc!!!
Honestly what a life
I haven’t seen him work in years but money seems to be no object at all. It would make you wonder

Reactions: 3
I was really shocked by her story this morning with the lines round her eyes considering she’s not even 30. Not in a shaming her kind of way but I’ve never seen lines like that on someone so young, made me wonder is it a Botox thing, seen similar happen to older influencers on social media, they overdo the rest of their face so the eyes over compensate.
2E2F04A0-E8B7-4BF9-88C5-F854637FD1E5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think it’s because we are so used to seeing her filtered and airbrushed...she looks nothing like her insta photos 🙄🙄🙄 also, she’s probably not getting her regular Botox top ups with lockdown😎

I was really shocked by her story this morning with the lines round her eyes considering she’s not even 30. Not in a shaming her kind of way but I’ve never seen lines like that on someone so young, made me wonder is it a Botox thing, seen similar happen to older influencers on social media, they overdo the rest of their face so the eyes over compensate. View attachment 469074

Reactions: 2
I was really shocked by her story this morning with the lines round her eyes considering she’s not even 30. Not in a shaming her kind of way but I’ve never seen lines like that on someone so young, made me wonder is it a Botox thing, seen similar happen to older influencers on social media, they overdo the rest of their face so the eyes over compensate. View attachment 469074
My eyes are a lot worse than this and I'm the same age as Lucy. I eat fairly well, exercise moderately... it's just the luck of the genetic draw 😭

Reactions: 3
ok so billie faiers put up today a video of her son after birth few hours later she does the same duck off love

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I knew she would have to point out the cakes dairy free. We could have guessed. My kid went to a party years ago and when it was time for cake every other person refused...’my child is dairy free/egg free/sugar free/colouring free’. I know you can’t help and allergy but does every child now have an allergy. My kid and the birthday boy ate the whole cake lol, while a load of kids stared at them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That kitchen she bought him, I got it a couple of weeks ago for my little boy and it was £60. Since Queen of breastfeeding put her story up, it went up from £60 to £129.99... ans she didn't even get it from there haha.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.