Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
That was savage. But at least Lib can go knowing she stayed true to herself, she wasn't a placeholder, she set boundaries, she knows her worth etc 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 88

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Georgia saying ‘what does she expect she’s coupled up with my ex it’s natural for me to talk to him’

You’re with Molly’s ex of 3 years and Molly hasn’t butted in once!!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Jas19/2

Chatty Member
The way Georgia is going on you would think she was toms ex wife and they had a mortgage and kids and was together for about 10 years 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Anyone else think Arabella is far too women to be on this show? She looks like an adult where as the rest of them look like kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Georgia H is brainless, she really is, I'm sorry for what happened to her and glad she got some justice with Bear but the type of guy she goes for after everything that happened to her makes 0 sense, she was in to Mitch,Chris, and Josh who has an OF and no shade to him but if my sextape was leaked on an OF without my consent I would never ever go near someone who has an OF ever again , now shes going after Casey even though hes treated her like shit and binned her off last November after presumbly a shag, like WTF girl Anton is right there

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Molly wiped the floor with georgia, she got her good, she GAGGED HER! GO MOLLY! Georgia was such a foul bitch, she kept cutting Molly off and then attacked Molly for cutting her off when shes been cutting Molly off the whole conversation and the night before as well, fair play on Molly for keeping her cool, I'd have let fly at her,

• Heart
Reactions: 60

doodlebug

VIP Member
WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT ANTON FALLING IN THE POOL? 😭

The way he was just backing away trying to be a badman and fkn fell into the water hahaha.

I loved Toby pulling Chris aside and telling him to look after Kaz. Genuinely so sweet.

I can’t stand Georgia Steele, she genuinely thinks she’s the shit. The way she asked Josh to get off the lounger for her and then was all, “Why do I get away with murder? It’s just me though”. Shut up! Her piping up and getting lairy during the challenge was the real her. Season 5 Gee who has been missing this whole time. I knew she was still that girl deep down. The little bitchy powwow between the two Georgia’s was horrible.

The only defence I will give liberty was that Mitch massively lead her on. We could all see it was fake but I can see why she fell for it. He was all, it’s just you for me, asking for kisses, kissing her in bed. But she’s doing two much now. I cringed at her sassy little speech. No wonder Jake left. He knew he’d be on the receiving end of all that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Evesdropping

VIP Member
I quite liked Georgia Steele when the series first started but I've gone massively off her. Like someone else said the true Georgia is coming out now.

Sineadmc85

Georgia totally abused Antons kindness there. That's the thing with the nice guy in the villa, you can end up being a bit of a scape goat. Mitch tried to do it to him earlier this week too. All abusing his good nature. Pricks. Justice for Anton!

• Heart

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
It's infuriating when you're arguing with someone and they completely ignore the real reason you're annoyed and try to make it about something else to make you look petty. Georgia is being a vile little bitch to Molly and refuses to look at her own behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

melh89

Is it just me or is Tom just not interested in g at all he is blatantly telling her he likes molly and she just can’t see past her own self

• Heart
Reactions: 54

rejected

I’m still team GS. Idc. I think she has matured slightly and I don’t know what it is, but I still can’t warm to Molly.
You need to rewatch. Molly has more integrity . Georgia is a snake she's sly she's arrogant, self centred, thinks she's better than all the girls. She was gaslighting Molly in that argument and Molly wiped the floor with her . Molly better looking with more dignity

Reactions: 54