• Arabella and Toby

Votes: 33 5.8%
  • Liberty and Mitch

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Tyler and Hannah

Votes: 80 14.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom and Molly. If Tom mans up and chooses her, instead of sitting on 2 chairs and bouncing between the 2 girls..

Reactions: 15
Who pied who? Sorry I don’t have an hour to spare 😆
Everyone pied Mitch. Chris pied himself instead of Arabella. Arabella pied Chris. Lib (surprise, surprise) pied Mitch, and he pied her (I think 🤔). Callum pied Molly who took it like a champ and Molly pied Callum. Don't remember who Tom pied, but he didn't get pied at all. Anton got loads of good attention with snogging and rings. Georgia S got rings and kisses. Lib kissed Chris (i think), which was an absolute ick. Mitch pied Lib cause she had stressed him out over the past week. Georgia Steele got into a row with Mitch during the challenge. It was a slow burning shitshow 😀

Reactions: 13
Chris pieing himself was a pathetic attempt for attention and air time.

Him and Lib are as bad as each other for attention seeking

Reactions: 47
They all want to marry Anton and Kaz but they are the two people who are being friend zoned the most.

Reactions: 52
I don’t understand why are all the girls encouraging Libertys behaviour. They’re all acting like Mitch left her at the alter and ran off with her best mate! I can’t even remember anything really happened between at the beginning!

Reactions: 51
If all the girls were free and interested in him, who would Anton really go for? I’m not sure who he actually fancies other than Georgia H.

Reactions: 9
Because they’re as deluded as her. Maybe they think because it worked for her the first time they’ll look bad if they don’t back her up.
Id like Hannah to talk some sense into her, but Hannah is just coasting along enjoying her holiday and im happy for her
---
If all the girls were free and interested in him, who would Anton really go for? I’m not sure who he actually fancies other than Georgia H.
I think Anton is quite picky

Reactions: 16
I think Molly would be most his type looks-wise but he didn't make a move because so many others were interested in her at the time (and he probably doesn't want to go there with Callum around). I don't actually think he's into Georgia H, but she's reciprocated the most and he's not had other interest.

Wondering if Joanna will go for him since she knows he's popular. I can't remember if there was any interest when they were on the series together.

Reactions: 11
WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT ANTON FALLING IN THE POOL? 😭

The way he was just backing away trying to be a badman and fkn fell into the water hahaha.

I loved Toby pulling Chris aside and telling him to look after Kaz. Genuinely so sweet.

I can’t stand Georgia Steele, she genuinely thinks she’s the tit. The way she asked Josh to get off the lounger for her and then was all, “Why do I get away with murder? It’s just me though”. Shut up! Her piping up and getting lairy during the challenge was the real her. Season 5 Gee who has been missing this whole time. I knew she was still that girl deep down. The little bitchy powwow between the two Georgia’s was horrible.

The only defence I will give liberty was that Mitch massively lead her on. We could all see it was fake but I can see why she fell for it. He was all, it’s just you for me, asking for kisses, kissing her in bed. But she’s doing two much now. I cringed at her sassy little speech. No wonder Jake left. He knew he’d be on the receiving end of all that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Wondering if Joanna will go for him since she knows he's popular. I can't remember if there was any interest when they were on the series together.
Yes Anton fancied Joanna... I feel like her heart rate was highest for him in the heart rate challenge too??!! 👀💗

I'd also low key love if they got together for the pure fact to spite Michael because Anton really loved him as a mate and I think Michael was a prick to Anton:(

Reactions: 11
The little bitchy powwow between the two Georgia’s was horrible
The two of them seem the cattiest of the girls. They seem to really get a satisfaction from “taking” a bloke from another girl as though it makes them the bigger prize or something. You can tell as well there’s a bit of a divide between them and the rest of the girls who all get on well. Hannah seems to go between both groups.

Georgia S condescendingly going on about how she can’t take another bloke from Molly again and she needs to let her enjoy her time with Tom. Just ugh. She is so so so obnoxious.

Reactions: 48
The two of them seem the cattiest of the girls. They seem to really get a satisfaction from “taking” a bloke from another girl as though it makes them the bigger prize or something. You can tell as well there’s a bit of a divide between them and the rest of the girls who all get on well. Hannah seems to go between both groups.

Georgia S condescendingly going on about how she can’t take another bloke from Molly again and she needs to let her enjoy her time with Tom. Just ugh. She is so so so obnoxious.
I really hope she falls flat on her face with this and ends up with no one !

Reactions: 23
If the producers don't do the movie night I'm switching off. 'Georgia Steel your man' deserves carnage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.