Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia totally abused Antons kindness there. That's the thing with the nice guy in the villa, you can end up being a bit of a scape goat. Mitch tried to do it to him earlier this week too. All abusing his good nature. Pricks. Justice for Anton!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Georgia H is insufferable and woefully ignorant but she was right Anton did mention to her that he had to fight for her and Hannah so Idk why hes lying

Reactions: 15
Georgia H is going to be hanging in the morning when she realises she did all that crying just for Lord Farquaad
1706823148577.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did he mention Hannah? Can't remember that. Either way, he told her in confidence AND they agreed when Chris was there to say no more AND he bleeping saved her so she should have kept her word there. She threw him under the bus. The only one entertaining her bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Toby pulling the EXACT SAME flip flop move he pulled on Chloe in his original season to Georgia S

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Jesus I have had deeper paper cuts then some of the conversations going on

• Haha
Reactions: 14
not Georgia buddying up with Arabella and now Toby is gonna bin her off for Georgia after fingerr blasting her in bed, bleeping hell Georgia and Toby are a match made in hell

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Harrison needs to remember tonight when someone starts showing an interest in her because they’re desperate to stay - that outburst hasn’t made you more desirable so if they pied you off before it …..

Reactions: 10
Honestly am I missing something with Toby!? He pulls all of the ladies and look likes a weedy gormless boy!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Harrison is a bit of an hole but I think it's clear she has some mental health issues and going back on LI hasn't been good for her. She's looked quite miserable since the start.

Reactions: 23
Loving Anton's maturity. He didn't have anything to apologise for, but fell on his sword for the betterment of the group dynamic 🥰
asdf.png

• Heart
Reactions: 42
jesus christ Casey can get in the bin, WHAT THE ACTUAL duck is the snake biting my cock will you suck it bullshit, just vile

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.