Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liberty went on Love Island 3 times and left single ever single time and never found a connection with anyone, embarassing

• Haha
Reactions: 61
On the love island insta page on the post about Georgia and Molly, Georgia is getting so much hate! 👏🏻

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Fair play to Molly. Temptation to stick 2 fingers up to GS cos you're more popular would have been too much to resist

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Awww bloody hell not Casey, him and Terrace Tom are as annoying a duo as Liberty and Kaz (okay not quite but still :D)

Reactions: 15
I mean i wouldn't call either of them bombshells would you?! Casey is a massive wet wipe and Joanna is pretty but also dull. I'd rather see Chaldish Micheal come back. Surely he's not up to much at the moment????

Reactions: 35
Oh lord!!! Casey is such an ick and Joanna didn’t add anything to her season so she won’t add anything to this one.

Casey and Tom live together I think? Or spend a lot of their time with each other and from what they post they act like 11 year olds together. Farmer Will dropped his friendship with these two because they were hella bitxhy

Reactions: 20
Not Scott commenting "hahah duck sake" under Caseys pic....

Mate behave yourself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.