Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
''I can't remember'' bullshit she remembers EXACTLY what she said, Oooh I hope there's movie night to expose her for filth

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is she duck a girls girl, she took great pleasure in the lads liking her over molly, Georgia is just a pick me who likes to feel elite. She's been a smarmy nasty cow laughing about molly and belittling her with comments like "aww I feel so bad for her though" with a smirk on her face the condescending witch
She’s one of those girls who ties her self confidence to things like this. If she can have the “prettiest” alpha female’s men into her, she will see herself as being on her level, or even better. Makes her feel good about herself

Reactions: 22
Glad Sophie is going to drop Chris (presuming they don’t go home tonight)
---
''I can't remember'' bullshit she remembers EXACTLY what she said, Oooh I hope there's movie night to expose her for filth
Along with her continuing to flirt with him as they left the terrace. No conversation about sticking with their couples!

Reactions: 6
Callum is such an idiot
he’s changed his tune hasn’t he. The other night he was worried Tom was interested in Steel so he wanted to warn and protect Mollie. Now it turns out Steel was interested in Tom and he’s just brushed into under the carpet

Reactions: 13
Wish Tom would have had Molly and Callums back and said what Georgia had been saying.

Reactions: 30
ofc the anti vaxx moron believes everything Georgia says, this dude thinks the earth is flat , no wonder he swallows the shite georgia is funneling in to his mouth,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
he’s changed his tune hasn’t he. The other night he was worried Tom was interested in Steel so he wanted to warn and protect Mollie. Now it turns out Steel was interested in Tom and he’s just brushed into under the carpet
To defend Callum, I'm not sure he can even remember his name

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wish Tom would have had Molly and Callums back and said what Georgia had been saying.
considering he wasn’t shutting her down and was entertaining and enjoying it, he’s better off keeping quiet lmao

Reactions: 6
Libby and Mitch looking like 2 bold school kids outside the Principal’s office

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Georgia S doing her best to gaslight Molly…ha. You snakes sly biaaaatch 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
That was savage. But at least Lib can go knowing she stayed true to herself, she wasn't a placeholder, she set boundaries, she knows her worth etc 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.