Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't warm to Georgia H. All this spiritual shite she spouts is a load of rubbish, there's something off with her and has tit taste in men. She always looks like she needs a good wash too
I'm aware this makes no sense but she sounds grubby 🙊🤣

Reactions: 11
I do think Georgia S is right and that there is slightly more to it with Molly, because Callum is her ex, of course it’s going to hurt and you’re never going to fully like the girl he’s cracking on with.

However Georgia is NOT a girls girl at all, she’s acting really bitchy and I don’t like the way she talks to people. It’s a straight up repeat of S4, she was a liar then and she’s lying now. She’s desperate to be liked amongst the guys at the expense of the girls.

Reactions: 28
Molly should have called Georgia a tit Claudia Winkleman wannabe with a shite fringe and thrown that can of WKD in her face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Georgia LITERALLY told Tom to make it look like he was pulling her for chats because she can’t be seen doing so…..

I can see why Calum weekender could stand living with her. Molly has some serious strength. And Ellie calling G an Ugly CNT makes sense now doesn’t matter what work she’s had done will always be ugly on the inside.

In other news I actually think arabella is gorgeous like a blonde Gemma owens

Reactions: 34
Yessss Molly 😂🙌🏼👏🏼👏🏼 She came away from that convo like a lady. As for the other one 🐍

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
They don't even have a celeb performing at the beach club. This series feels so half arsed compared to the usual ones.

Reactions: 14
I can't warm to Georgia H. All this spiritual shite she spouts is a load of rubbish, there's something off with her and has tit taste in men. She always looks like she needs a good wash too
I agree with you. She gives me 3rd day of a festival vibes. Hair’s always messy, make up never quite right.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
us scousers and manc stick together when there’s a battle so I’m on mollys side 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.