Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
They all want to marry Anton and Kaz but they are the two people who are being friend zoned the most.

Reactions: 52
I don’t understand why are all the girls encouraging Libertys behaviour. They’re all acting like Mitch left her at the alter and ran off with her best mate! I can’t even remember anything really happened between at the beginning!

Reactions: 51

gleevall

Chatty Member
Me watching Casey tell Georgia H he was horrified that she said she spoke to his DEAD GRANDAD
1706823972757.png

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Laika1234

VIP Member
The little bitchy powwow between the two Georgia’s was horrible
The two of them seem the cattiest of the girls. They seem to really get a satisfaction from “taking” a bloke from another girl as though it makes them the bigger prize or something. You can tell as well there’s a bit of a divide between them and the rest of the girls who all get on well. Hannah seems to go between both groups.

Georgia S condescendingly going on about how she can’t take another bloke from Molly again and she needs to let her enjoy her time with Tom. Just ugh. She is so so so obnoxious.

Reactions: 48

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’m still team GS. Idc. I think she has matured slightly and I don’t know what it is, but I still can’t warm to Molly.
I haven’t warmed to Molly either but Steele definitely hasn’t matured and that showed in those conversations, constantly shouting over Molly, back tracking on what she had actually said and straight up lying. I was rooting for her at the start but nah she’s a little snake.

Reactions: 48

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Honestly don’t even think Tom is that into Molly. I mean why would you tell your best mate to ‘go for it’ if you were? Unless they’re into throuples 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

loulou77777

Omg I can’t stand Georgia S!! All she does is fish for compliments, cringing at when she kicked Josh off the sun bed then said wonder why I get away with murder 😩 go awayyyy

• Sick

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Chris pieing himself was a pathetic attempt for attention and air time.

Him and Lib are as bad as each other for attention seeking

Lcroft

Chatty Member
Haven’t read all the comments tbh but seeing a lot of people confused about the girls cheering Lib on for the Mitch situation, I don’t actually think it’s all about her situation with him- I get the vibe from a lot of the girls that they are fed up with him, and from his attitude I don’t blame them, I hated him on his season and hate him this time and it’s got nothing to do with Lib I just think he’s bad vibes all round, I’ve spotted people like Molly seeming really over him and his comments

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Georgia throwing Molly under the bus and then if that wasn't bad enough she's driving the bus and reversing it over here! cheeky cow-trying to undermine Molly by implying that she will be put off by his age and she doesnt know him the way she does, what a cunt

DonAragona

VIP Member
I’m fucking cryinggggg ‘do u want to know why I got put off you’ ‘you was saying you saw my dead grandad on a spiritual retreat’ fucking tv gold

• Haha