Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia really bothers me! She just wants all the guys to fancy her. She's a pretty girl, but she isn't anything special..

Reactions: 26
Georgia saying “No no no no no” every time she spoke Molly is a better woman than me the way she handled that

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Sophie being pissed at Josh for doing the exact same thing she's just done, duck off hypocrite, she blabbed about Georgia to Josh and now Kaz, Georgia is a cow but sophie betrayed her trust twice and got annoyed at Josh for doing the exact same thing she just did and did again with Kaz!

Reactions: 14
Georgia saying ‘what does she expect she’s coupled up with my ex it’s natural for me to talk to him’

You’re with Molly’s ex of 3 years and Molly hasn’t butted in once!!

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Now we really need movie night so they can all see what Georgia has really been saying to Tom!! She totally downplayed whats really been going on!

Reactions: 38
Georgia saying “No no no no no” every time she spoke Molly is a better woman than me the way she handled that
She would have fallen in that pool faster than a rich tea biscuit in a cup of tea if I was molly

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn’t really like Molly with the whole Callum situation but she’s come across so much better than Georgia in this situation.

Georgia is a massive prick and it would be lonely to see her gone. Even in that situation she couldn’t tell the whole truth. We’ve seen this all before in her season, a leopard never changes its spots

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Georgia saying ‘what does she expect she’s coupled up with my ex it’s natural for me to talk to him’

You’re with Molly’s ex of 3 years and Molly hasn’t butted in once!!
Ah and Molly has just said this herself straight after I posted it 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.