Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This dead grandad conversation is the first time I've laughed out loud this season 😂😂😂

bleeping brilliant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Of all the things he could’ve said, I never had psychic images of dead grandad on my card.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh I think we have just witnessed the best break up reason ever. I see dead people.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That was one of the best conversations I’ve seen on love island 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She saw his dead grandad in a vision? Yes I’d find that a bit much too!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Georgia H is a delulu whacko, nothing wrong with being spiritual, I personally believe in signs from the universe/afterlife whatever you want to call it after someone passes away, lost my nana lost year and I've expirienced a lot of signs and unexplianable things since she passed, HOWEVER I would never try and say those things to someone else as they might not believe in that stuff or be comfortable with it thats fine and also unlike Georgia I never claimed to see/speak to a deceased persom LMFAO thats delulu,Im talking about little things like a robin singing and standing close to me as my nanas fav bird was a robin

Reactions: 22
I can really picture it 😄 it was the first time ever we got some sort of interesting interaction tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Casey yeahhh, I'm sorrry your grandad's died yeahhhh but i dont wanna be friends with you yeah.

That was my Educating Yorkshire reference for those who think I've lost it.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m bleeping cryinggggg ‘do u want to know why I got put off you’ ‘you was saying you saw my dead grandad on a spiritual retreat’ bleeping tv gold

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Controversial but I think Callum is coming across a total dick, not drinking during never have I ever ‘had a broken heart’ was just plain disrespectful. I think he’s actually really bothered, I’m not buying it.

And there’s nothing that turns you off quicker than dead grandparents rocking up I’m sure!

Reactions: 41
I'm actually crying 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Casey to Georgia when she said she saw his dead grandad

1706824214601.png

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Georgia H going on here has done nothing for her career
She comes across desperate and unlikable

Reactions: 27
Controversial but I think Callum is coming across a total dick, not drinking during never have I ever ‘had a broken heart’ was just plain disrespectful. I think he’s actually really bothered, I’m not buying it.
I think he did that for fear Georgia S would use that as leverage to bin him off

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.