Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia throwing Molly under the bus and then if that wasn't bad enough she's driving the bus and reversing it over here! cheeky cow-trying to undermine Molly by implying that she will be put off by his age and she doesnt know him the way she does, what a bleep

Reactions: 46
Ok but I really don’t think any of them are sharp enough to see Tom and G chatting every night and assume it’s two timing flirting 😂 like is it bad that I think they might just be that dumb to not notice without producer prompting?

Reactions: 4
Josh is taking the whole conversation so seriously, his concerned expressions are killing me, it's like he's in an mi5 meeting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or is Tom just not interested in g at all he is blatantly telling her he likes molly and she just can’t see past her own self

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Georgia S has a face like a slapped arse whenever Tom says anything positive about molly

Reactions: 31
I like Josh for the stirring.. but why is he like a little hamster with stuffed cheeks 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
the phrase slow burner needs to be banned, Tom is NOT a slow burner, he and Molly were making out in bed a few eps back and his terrace antics from last season say otherwise, hooked up with Ellie on the terrace whilst with Olivia, please fuckoff with this slow burner nonsense, same with Hannah she's not a slow burner she gets her knockers and gee out for a living

Reactions: 14
Is it just me or is Tom just not interested in g at all he is blatantly telling her he likes molly and she just can’t see past her own self
he’s not really shutting her down tho. he’s fully entertaining her. he could’ve clearly shut her down, told molly/callum about the chats but he hasn’t. on the terrace he tapped the seat for her to sit closer and then was holding and pulling her hand. he likes the attention and knows what he’s doing imo. he could end it with her if he wanted to and fully focus on molly but he’s choosing not to. they both suck

he’s gonna pretend to be all “poor callum” tho and act like it was 100% one sided and he has no idea where it’s come from. he’s gonna do a “he shtook et on meh”

Reactions: 11
Georgia S reminds me of the famous italian painting of Narcissius, depicting the man staring at his own reflection in the water.
She absolutely loves herself!

Reactions: 23
Even though I’d be annoyed with Georgia if I was Molly, it would put me right off Tom.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.