Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t read all the comments tbh but seeing a lot of people confused about the girls cheering Lib on for the Mitch situation, I don’t actually think it’s all about her situation with him- I get the vibe from a lot of the girls that they are fed up with him, and from his attitude I don’t blame them, I hated him on his season and hate him this time and it’s got nothing to do with Lib I just think he’s bad vibes all round, I’ve spotted people like Molly seeming really over him and his comments

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I quite liked Georgia Steele when the series first started but I've gone massively off her. Like someone else said the true Georgia is coming out now.

Reactions: 58
Didn’t Joanna slap the Chaldish one or similar? What was all that about!

Reactions: 2
Chris and Vicky McClure separated at birth? Since the start of the season my brain has been struggling with how much he sounds like her but I’ve just had a good look at him tonight and they don’t look dissimilar either?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Where are all the challenges are they not doing them for all stars? I want some ridiculous challenge not truth or dare

Reactions: 4
I've just seen someone mention this on twitter so I had to go look for it !!

In season 5 during a challenge they had to throw drinks at people.
Chris threw his .... at himself. twit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Where are all the challenges are they not doing them for all stars? I want some ridiculous challenge not truth or dare
I've been wondering this.
Previous islanders have said the challenges take hours to film and they're outside in the heat the whole time. Maybe they've had to be more careful with working conditions this time and they can't get away with some of the things they usually do. They could replace the usual challenges with something else though.

Unpopular decision but I cannot stand Hannah she’s got fake side to her. I can’t unsee the time Georgia S went up to her about Calum and how it might affect molly and Hannah went whatever HUN or something to that effect rolling her eyes in mollys direction. Ok Hannah whatever your face is, it’s that full of filler it’s hard to tell, let’s see how dry eyed you are when your bf of 3 years matches with someone under your nose. Yes I get molly snogged Chris but she admitted she wanted to get to know other people but Hannah was like whatever hun dry your eyes. It would still hurt. Now off you go back to your child that you’ve abandoned to get your hole that nobody is actually interested in. Glad that’s off my chest I’m sick of seeing Hannah named the nations sweetheart! As a mother myself no amount of money and fame would make me leave them for weeks on end!! It’s disgusting.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone have the clip of anton falling into the pool? I must have blinked and missed it.

Why was Sophie annoyed about what josh said, I don't think he said anything bad did he? She's a strange one her, I get the lights are on but nobody's home vibe from her, the accent seems to be put on, there are times when she speaks relatively normal . I've never heard anyone speak like that before, it irritates the life out of me.

Reactions: 30
From the vote it looks like Liberty and Mitch and Chris and Kaz in the bottom 2 couples.

Doesn't seem fair on Kaz. But if the islanders have to choose, the boys would keep Kaz, wouldn't they?

Reactions: 11
Unpopular decision but I cannot stand Hannah she’s got fake side to her. I can’t unsee the time Georgia S went up to her about Calum and how it might affect molly and Hannah went whatever HUN or something to that effect rolling her eyes in mollys direction. Ok Hannah whatever your face is, it’s that full of filler it’s hard to tell, let’s see how dry eyed you are when your bf of 3 years matches with someone under your nose. Yes I get molly snogged Chris but she admitted she wanted to get to know other people but Hannah was like whatever hun dry your eyes. It would still hurt. Now off you go back to your child that you’ve abandoned to get your hole that nobody is actually interested in. Glad that’s off my chest I’m sick of seeing Hannah named the nations sweetheart! As a mother myself no amount of money and fame would make me leave them for weeks on end!! It’s disgusting.
Just have to say if I was in the Villa and Georgia Steele came to me for advice I would also say ‘whatever hun’ .. best to stay neutral with GS who will inevitably show her real side and start mouthing off .. who would want to get in the middle of that 😮
Who remembers GS chucking a cushion in the air with real attitude when a decision did not go in her favour .. all at the same time when she was pretending to fancy Sam Bird …. 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just have to say if I was in the Villa and Georgia Steele came to me for advice I would also say ‘whatever hun’ .. best to stay neutral with GS who will inevitably show her real side and start mouthing off .. who would want to get in the middle of that 😮
Who remembers GS chucking a cushion in the air with real attitude when a decision did not go in her favour .. all at the same time when she was pretending to fancy Sam Bird …. 🤫
totally disagree don’t be mean about someone else just to stay on the side with an absolute roaster who’s going to end up hurting Callum in the long run. She should have said yes Georgia it will hurt her not whatever-ing poor mollies feelings to feed Georgia’s narrative.

I like Hannah but I did notice this. Also the scene in the dressing room with Hannah and Georgia where Molly was upset and neither really comforted her just gave me vibes of waiting for someone to leave so you can start bitching about them.

Reactions: 5
Just catching up. Liberty is annoying but Mitch is something else. That chat he pulled her for at the beginning he wanted so badly for her to cry and when she didn't he didn't like it. He's the sort of guy that only fancies a girl if she's not interested and only feels validated if he can make a girl cry. He's not Messy Mitch he's Mitch The Menace.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone have the clip of anton falling into the pool? I must have blinked and missed it.

Why was Sophie annoyed about what josh said, I don't think he said anything bad did he? She's a strange one her, I get the lights are on but nobody's home vibe from her, the accent seems to be put on, there are times when she speaks relatively normal . I've never heard anyone speak like that before, it irritates the life out of me.

---
Also; I’ve just remembered that Joanna is really good friends with Georgia S irl and so we don’t want her in, Georgia doesn’t need backing up for her decisions

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.