Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
I can't believe Anton is having to sit and explain himself and apologise to Chris. Chris needs to wind his neck in and stop acting like the spokesperson for the boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Is she fuck a girls girl, she took great pleasure in the lads liking her over molly, Georgia is just a pick me who likes to feel elite. She's been a smarmy nasty cow laughing about molly and belittling her with comments like "aww I feel so bad for her though" with a smirk on her face the condescending bitch

Reactions: 45

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Steele is so far up her own arse it's ridiculous. She wants everyone to be obsessed with her. I hope she gets dumped tonight.

Reactions: 44

Jas19/2

Chatty Member
I don’t think it was wise for Georgia Harrison to go into Love Island. Her mental state seems very fragile, especially after the whole bear situation.

I think we all saw the side to GS that she has been desperately trying to hide this series during the snog/marry:pie challenge.
Huffing and puffing, screeching at Toby (“that voice” comment killed me!!) she really showed her true colours.
Worlds apart from the doe eyed, shy princess that she wants everyone to see her as now.
Wolf in sheep’s clothing springs to mind….

Raspberry77

FFS the Sun is reporting that Casey and Georgia H hooked up outside the villa in the last year, another fucking Ex situation,I'm over it, apparently Casey has his eyes on Georgia H as well according to the sun
I admired Georgia H for being a strong woman and bringing down that twat Bear but she’s done herself no favours with the type of men she goes for - womanising, commitment-phobe, reality TV losers! 🤦‍♀️

cantkeepupp

If anyone in that villa has any sense they would know not to trust Georgia S. Remember how she spun that whole story about Jack Fowler trying to kiss her when it was her that went in for it. The girl is dangerous.

Reactions: 43

Rose94

VIP Member
I don’t know what it is about Georgia H but I really don’t like her 🤮 she looks really greasy and unwashed

• Haha
Reactions: 43