Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000032629.jpg
There should be a witch fight that ends up in the pool ..... Like Crystal and Alexis in Dynasty all those years ago!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Georgia's got that DARVO straight from the narcissists playback. I was unreasonable? Well you interrupted me and that is 10x worse

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anton is basically missing a bag of popcorn 🤣 reminds me of Michael (I think he was called) at movie night

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Georgia is so condescending and thinks she’s somethings she not wasn’t she meant to be top wag before she got ripped off 🤣

Reactions: 18
Kaz and Liberty watching from the sidelines after throwing the grenade. Like a couple of schoolgirls watching a playground fight !!!

Reactions: 16
Molly wiped the floor with georgia, she got her good, she GAGGED HER! GO MOLLY! Georgia was such a foul witch, she kept cutting Molly off and then attacked Molly for cutting her off when shes been cutting Molly off the whole conversation and the night before as well, fair play on Molly for keeping her cool, I'd have let fly at her,

• Heart
Reactions: 60
It's infuriating when you're arguing with someone and they completely ignore the real reason you're annoyed and try to make it about something else to make you look petty. Georgia is being a vile little witch to Molly and refuses to look at her own behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.