Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jackolantern

VIP Member
Ok so today was a nursery day but he was sick after an hour but luckily her mum was around to pick Leo up because he was sick. But it’s ok he has redeemed himself with a cute smile.

Ps shoes on him are not only ridiculous but really bad for his feet.
‘redeemed himself’

God I can’t stand her. Your baby was sick. He hasn’t wronged you you fucking cow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
TOOOO many to tell but in my last post as a temp maternity nurse I would start at 6pm and finish at 7am, sleep in baby’s room and feed etc. Newborn baby, 3 days old. They had a day nanny too so we’d do a handover. After 4 days the Dad asked why the baby wasn’t in a good routine yet, and didn’t seem very settled. He said ‘Im not blaming you, you’re obviously very qualified, but I’m starting to think it’s a dud one.’

When I went home for a night off after the 5th day the mum, wafting about in a silk kimono and quaffing mint tea, fully rested up on sleep having not lifted a finger since the birth, said to me ‘what will I do if it needs something?!’ as I was leaving in a very panicked voice. I explained ‘it’ almost certainly would need something, holding, feeding, changing. ‘Oh fuck’ she said, agitatedly.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I have zero interest in nonsense notions such as supposed “shaming” Or “not shaming” anybody. All adults should be able to stand by their own choices on their own two feet. My personal opinion is I don’t think any baby should be in nursery. They should be at home with their mum. Most mothers get maternity leave , and for mothers like Louise who literally live at home it’s outrageous that she would be sending a 8 month old baby to nursery.

when mums go back to work that’s one thing, obviously they then have no choice.. but I still believe the early years before school should be spent predominantly with their mum.
Sounds great, can you let the government know so they can make it happen and pay proper maternity 🤣 and while we’re at it, go back to 1997 so families can survive in a one income household.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
The worst is the general message she’s trying to get across that she has no time to recover during the day because she has a baby, when we know full well she has spent many day times just doing her own thing!! FFS the whole basis of her post was what was discussed at a bloody reflexology appt! How many mums have the time and funds for reflexology?
This made me laugh which shows just how ridiculous Louise is. ‘I was discussing with my reflexologist how hard it is having a baby’ ffs Louise a lot of us have a baby almost the same age and haven’t even had time to properly brush our hair in weeks.

Reflexologist! Actually listen to yourself ffs 🤣

Also it was only the other day she had the ability to wake up and ‘forget she had a baby’ for an hour 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Tofino

VIP Member
I'd say tbh that the whole first year of my son's life was overwhelmingly a negative experience for me. I didn't post about it on social media, but if I had I daresay I'd have come off as a whinger. I loved my boy from the get go but having a baby was very very very hard.
Did you have any paid help in that first year? Did your baby go to nursery two days a week so you could have time to recover? Did you have a nanny or cleaner? Did you have a baby-free weekend away for Mother’s Day when your baby was four months old?
Have you had two luxury holidays abroad with other adults to help and six uk breaks in luxury accommodation?
Did you use your baby and your negative experience to make money and get free stuff?
do you have over 1.4million followers and will your baby be able to Google themselves when older and know exactly how you felt about them in that first year?
How often did you get to do gardening / yoga / reflexology / bike rides / swim in a posh gym with a crèche in that first year ?

That's just a few of the main issues with Ryan and Louise being negative towards their son publicly. It’s not comparable to most new parents having a tough time because they actually have a lot of time for themselves / others to help. Please don’t take criticism of them personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

lexipro

AED06371-C189-4F3B-A3E2-7FC9694E54EE.jpeg
6CCB96C2-ABE9-4557-A188-117C7D879250.jpeg

She literally made zero effort for Ryan’s birthday. Got a gifted hotel room, they aren’t in a great place as a couple so the stories are so awkward of Ryan pretending to like the pool whilst he seems so depressed and Louise decided to go off and get a massage and leave Ryan on his birthday weekend looking after the baby, whilst she goes off to “Zen”.
Feeds Ryan a Colin the caterpillar cake off the bathroom floor and she doesn’t even surprise him and bring it when Leo might be awake so they can do it together. Blames it on the “joys of parenthood”..... no Louise that’s just you being lazy nothing to do with parenthood.... she could have made a fuss over Ryan if she had planned and coordinated it, like got pictures printed of him and Leo for the hotel room. Surely after providing solid support to her and being a Great Dad to Leo, Ryan deserved one day to be made to feel special and appreciated. I really am surprised at how little she gives a shit about Ryan also. At least he is now planning his exit strategy in a year he wants a country house that he can call his.

Reactions: 38

Ashad

Chatty Member
Very telling that she is already predicting she won’t be ok by Leos birthday in November. She is a narcissist parent and shouldn’t be using instagram as a therapeutic journal. I find more and more people I know use social media to trauma dump but arent looking to get better they’re seeking attention.

• Angry
Reactions: 37

Ashad

Chatty Member
Not having children needs to be normalised because I am fed up witnessing narc people having kids and being emotionally abusive and neglectful. Not just louise but all these influencer parents who monetise their kids and get paid to share all aspects of their life.

• Heart

LittleLen

Chatty Member
More surprised at the implication that these two are having any sort of sex.

Can only imagine Louise claiming it's a PTSD trigger as that's how she ended up with Leo in the first place

• Haha
  • Heart

drivingdownthe101

A nanny and nursery… they don’t know they’re born.
I will never, ever understand this current trend for people posting pictures of themselves crying. When I’m upset the last thing I’m thinking is ‘oh, must get a snap of this for IG’.

jaffacakes1990

I know a lot of people don’t like Ryan. But I actually feel extremely sorry for the poor bloke. I think their lives were relatively great pre baby. And now Louise has lost her marbles he’s trapped. He literally can’t leave her because people will think he’s a vile human being for leaving his “sick” girlfriend.
when he said that comment about living in the country with Leo. It made me realise that deep down that’s probably what he really wants. But he’s stuck because his income has come from being with her, made in Chelsea and her parents.
I’d rather be poor with love and happiness than be rich and in a miserable relationship everyday. they would actually be better off breaking up and then splitting Leo between them. At least that was they can the break from him they both want for half the week 🤣 Louise has single handedly ruined them. Look at bowel babe… look at the trauma she went through and then she still ended up dying and leaving two children. Count your blessings Louise, and get a grip on reality. You are a mother so start acting like one!

Proseccofiend2022

I have zero interest in nonsense notions such as supposed “shaming” Or “not shaming” anybody. All adults should be able to stand by their own choices on their own two feet. My personal opinion is I don’t think any baby should be in nursery. They should be at home with their mum. Most mothers get maternity leave , and for mothers like Louise who literally live at home it’s outrageous that she would be sending a 8 month old baby to nursery.

when mums go back to work that’s one thing, obviously they then have no choice.. but I still believe the early years before school should be spent predominantly with their mum.
All I have to say is 🙄🙄🙄 so hard at this comment.
I'm also going to add that nurseries have so many benefits to them. If I didn't work full time, I'd still send my baby once or twice a week to nursery as they learn so many skills I wouldn't be able to give her at home with just mum and baby! Good for you that you don't NEED to send your child to nursery but you are shaming parents that do.

By all means berate louise for her insufferableness but do not shame other parents with their choices on how to parent. Each to their own.

Yes this touched a nerve. It's naive and very narrow minded 😊

• Heart
  • Haha