Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkin84

VIP Member
Ryan asking if anyone has experienced sleep regression with their babies.....errrrm just about everyone on the planet with a child! Good grief they are totally clueless. You'd think he'd be asking family or a professional for advice.
Honestly I'm concerned for Leo when he hits the terrible 2's, they both already show so much passive aggression its worrying. Its like they don't understand that these things are completely normal and we all go through it.
Louise sickens me, the weekends only scare her because they are the two days where she cant dump him at nursery and the nanny probably has weekends off. I dont hate people in general but my god I HATE HER.

Reactions: 31

jackolantern

VIP Member
Let’s be real, if a mum on an estate, not dressed in luxury clothing posted what Louise does, socials would be on her like a fly to shit. She has an ‘aesthetic’ feed which glamorises the horrid shit she posts. She’s emotionally neglectful, plain and simple.

• Heart

marbles_

We’re not talking about happy, loads of people aren’t happy ... were talking about somebody who has spent the last eight months claiming to be struggling with a massive mental health crisis and pnd, comparing herself to people Alzheimer’s, dementia, people with brain damage ..

She’s a spoilt attention seeking brat, I never claimed I thought she was a happy person. If she actually put others including her baby before herself on a daily basis, she might actually find some happiness in life. Instead she’s holding on to her past life of a shallow empty me me me existence

people with real depression whether it be trauma induced, seasonal , clinical etc don’t behave the way she’s behaving. They don’t spend their days preening themselves like dolls for their boomerangs/ reels. People with that level of depression can barely wash or get out of bed.

• Heart

floof86

I feel at this point Louise needs to fuck off and get a proper diagnosis of what her mental health condition is. And proper treatment. Who’s changing her meds all the time? She says she hasn’t seen a professional yet so how can she possibly know truely what is wrong? Who will she have had a diagnosis from? She says she’s been seen by the crisis team - any professionals on there, do these teams diagnose and prescribe meds? Or is she getting meds from the GP?

She is living out her crisis on Instagram instead of with a professional. She’s not trying the things she needs to do to get better. Instead she is just looking for “me time” to try and recreate her pampered life before Leo - massages, beauty treatments etc. And while every person deserves this “me timethat’s not going to cure your issues you moron.

You can tell Zara is probably fed up with her, but is being super kind in what she says to her. She mentions that Louise needs to see the positives (but in a kind way). It’s just further pandering to her. Louise needs some tough love. But she could never deal with any criticism on made in Chelsea. She is so fucked up.

Louise has ZERO resilience due to everyone pandering to her and her pampered lifestyle. It’s not cute, it’s not luxurious, it’s not something to aspire to.

At this point I find her quite pathetic. I don’t find her posts “honest/inspiring” etc (the words influencers and the influenced use when someone says something negative on social media pretending they’re trying to help people but really it’s just for attention and popularity).

I had post partum anxiety (and then CBT and sertraline) and when she said she feels calmer come 5pm that just reminded me of that because I felt like that when husband would come home in evening and I had support. But I didn’t fall to pieces for the rest of the day to the point I couldn’t look after my child. The poor mums who truly suffer like that hopefully are able to go away and get treatment. It’s interesting she believes she is so bad, but no professional is stepping in. Although I know nothing about the system and how it works.

I sometimes feel like she has the type of anxiety that millions of new mums experience but she just has zero resilience and the belief that she is something special (she has a massive superiority complex) so she believes what’s happening to her is highly rare and she can’t possibly be expected to cope with it

Fuck off Louise.

• Heart

Lollyy

VIP Member
Does she have to update us with every tiny aspect of her ‘first times’ well sorry you haven’t made it to the supermarket in 9months but you have made it on two holidays abroad. So I’m not sure the supermarket story holds any weight.

• Haha
  • Heart

Larahk

Chatty Member
'which is cool because he finally gets the opportunity to miss us'
🤔 Bit of an odd way to word it ..

• Haha
  • Wow

xyzcba

VIP Member
"Louise Thompson is a force to be reckoned with – a bottle of positivity, savvy business acumen, steely determination and infectious warmth".

• Haha
  • Wow

Tofino

VIP Member
I don’t even know where to start. What an awful human being she is to Leo. And she says quite a few contradictory things.

The worst is the general message she’s trying to get across that she has no time to recover during the day because she has a baby, when we know full well she has spent many day times just doing her own thing!! FFS the whole basis of her post was what was discussed at a bloody reflexology appt! How many mums have the time and funds for reflexology?

• Heart

popcorn22

I can’t imagine Ryan on a night out with the boys. Bet he’s really sat in the car by himself drinking a protein shake

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She is so toxic. Imagine being that out of touch with reality, that bathroom must've cost at least £40k. The world is so f*cked when people in privileged positions like that get everything for nothing

• Heart
  • Sick

lexipro

C15F9021-5787-4577-BE46-B30148CF2996.jpeg

I feel like the WIKI page needs every gifted item they have listed. To give an idea of the actual piss taking enormity of the gifts they get. Let’s not forget all the free services from free luxury gym memberships to massages, facials, restaurants and holidays. When you call it a “freebie” almost sounds like the free nail polish you get with a £4.99 magazine. Not an actual full garden BBQ made for a luxury garden.

I will start messaging every company that has gifted or discounted Louise Thompson and Ryan Libbey, and leave Google reviews. These Ninja Fulham Poverty turtles need a reality check, business model of using the ignorance of the followers and goodwill of these businesses to live a luxury lifestyle needs to stop. Louise has the means to buy everything herself she doesn’t need gifts. The treatments even she gets to “zen” are £300 plus per treatment. Give that to a woman who is homeless after Domestic abuse at the women’s shelter not Louise Thompson who is spoilt beyond belief with these huge luxury items. The disparity is something that needs to be called out. They get paid £5k plus for the product adds like soda stream. It’s insane.

• Heart
‘Leo won’t leave my hip today’ - 10seconds later posts photo with Leo nowhere to be seen 😂

The muslin over the car seat has really bothered me. It’s so dangerous and like it or not she has a big following of easily influenced people that may now do the same thing because she’s done it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Larahk

Chatty Member
Just to add she just said something along the lines of 'jewellery isn't a priority right now' but in every single grid post she is wearing some kind of jewellery even in hospital!!! Even a Cartier bracelet in hospital!

WTF is she on about?!!!!!!

• Haha

Lala22

Chatty Member
Seriously... the days you spend with your baby...at this point I swear she's trolling us
I’ve lurked on this thread for ages and never commented but this has tipped me over the edge. My baby is a couple of months older than Leo. I had a horrible pregnancy, a rubbish birth with SCBU time for him. Being a mum didn’t come naturally for me in the early days. He had colic, reflux and CMPA. Honestly I’ve been there in those dark days. I get having those sad desperate feelings.

We went to the theatre last night and my parents had him over night and they’ve taken him swimming this morning. Let me tell you the weekends are my favourite time of all now as we get to spend it as a family. I’ve set the garden up ready and I’m counting down the minutes till he’s home. I love our little weekend adventures as a family of three.zoo trips, beach, walks with the buggy , soft play.

She is absolutely outrageous. Someone needs to step in now it’s gone beyond was acceptable. If she was living in a council flat posting these things, social services would be involved no question about it.

• Heart
I find it very strange with Lucy aswell because she's so concerned about the environment, animal welfare and rights and yet no concern about the detriment of her own health with all the stuff in her face. It's sad, she should care about herself as much as she does those things too.
I’ve always thought this about Lucy too!
She preaches veganism and animal rights, then gets filler and Botox - which legally has to be animal tested as it’s a medical product - pumped in to her face!!!

suddenly animal rights don’t matter when it comes to ‘looking good’ 🙄
(Sorry for de railing the thread it just really irks me)

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
Before Leo is the most horrific statement. I can’t believe she’s still using it.

my son is a week older than Leo. He’s hard work and exhausting but my goodness I would never dream of even thinking half of the cr*p she spouts! Shedoesn’t realise how blessed she is.
Exactly this. My son is 6 months next week and he is 100% contact and has been ever since he was born. We can’t ever put him down or he screams till he stops breathing. It’s relentless and at the start he had colic too so we spent most of the day and night walking around trying to stop him screaming. Even now we have to take shifts at night to stay up and hold him while he sleeps. His birth was traumatic and he was in SCBU for a month. For sure I talk about it and probably bore people from time to time I will be the first to admit! But it’s not my whole personality.

We have a lot of debt, none of the support Louise has and honestly most other aspects of our lives are a fucking mess. Despite it all though, he’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me and he adds joy to all the chaos - as it bloody should be! It’s totally ok to be overwhelmed, down or stressed but it’s not fucking ok to resent your baby for existing and wish he didn’t 😡

If he ever sees the posts she’s made about him his little heart would break. It makes me so upset seeing these beautiful photos of him with these vile captions. Why is no one in her life stepping in and saying this isn’t ok?

God she doesn’t know how fucking lucky she is. Most of us struggle to wee, wash or eat and she spends 99% of her time on herself and resents her baby for the very little he gets from her. She is absolute trash and people need to stop enabling her bullshit. If a dad spoke like this he’d be ripped to shreds but for some reason it’s ok because she’s been through a lot? Fuck off, haven’t we all.

Ah fuck sorry for the massive rant it just upsets me so much how she treats that little boy.

• Heart

lexipro

She is absolutely outrageous. Someone needs to step in now it’s gone beyond was acceptable. If she was living in a council flat posting these things, social services would be involved no question about it.
I said it before on the thread. I couldn’t agree more she is the poster child of class privilege. Depression and PND is a luxury for the rich women and is literally criminalised for women who suffer from socioeconomic issues and systematic abuse from the hands of Social services. The things she writes about Leo are clear as day Neglect and emotional harm. Everyone got angry when I said on the last thread coming to Louise’s defence like she doesn’t need Social services involved. The blatant double standard by health care professionals who visit her and prescribe her medication don’t flag her up with Child services is beyond me. It’s infuriating to see how unfair the system is.

• Sad