Louise Thompson #9 My dainty feet & BS keep showing, if the event isn’t all about Louise, I‘m not going!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This DM article is literally the gentrification of Mental Health issues.

'The brain agitation is just unbearable': Louise Thompson admits she 'can't hide the tears' and has 'cried to every person who set foot in her house' as she continues to struggle with PTSD

• Sick
Reactions: 6
‘Fear of lying in bed’???? She was doing that at the weekend while Ryan was contemplating buying a house in the country!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow. Poor kid. What’s with capitalising the word DEEP. This sounds like she wants him to die?? I actually think her privilege is a problem here, people with normal lives and jobs just have to get on with it and don’t have the opportunity for all the wallowing and self pity.

Reactions: 18
I don’t even know where to start. What an awful human being she is to Leo. And she says quite a few contradictory things.

The worst is the general message she’s trying to get across that she has no time to recover during the day because she has a baby, when we know full well she has spent many day times just doing her own thing!! FFS the whole basis of her post was what was discussed at a bloody reflexology appt! How many mums have the time and funds for reflexology?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well she’s finally admitted she’s an a hole. Who resents their child that much is shocking. All the people who can’t have children have to read that. She is disgusting. I am actually cringing and embarrassed for her and also the idiots commenting on her post being all understanding. They are all enabling that behaviour. Louise you need to suck it up buttercup. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. If we all cried and thought about all our hardships we would all be lying in bed and crying constantly.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I think she’s also trying to give herself permission to be a privileged twit by saying ‘it doesn’t matter what your circumstances are’. Maybe not for the initial trauma but your recovery it does matter. She’s got significantly more time and money to invest in her recovery than most women. Yet she doesn’t seem to want to actually recover and tries to appear relatable (in this post - usually it’s she’s had the worst trauma than anyone else. Maybe she knows that isn’t working for her anymore.)

she really needs to sign up to that 21 day mental health turtle challenge. That’ll fix it.

• Haha
I’ve only just fallen into the rabbit hole of crap that is Louise’s life. My god, is she selfish. That poor child just needs his mum and she’s off on spa days and reflexology and more ‘me time’ than women on a hen do. She needs to seriously grow up and put the phone down. I don’t think there’s much wrong with her apart from being a spoilt immature little girl, who suddenly has responsibilities and doesn’t like it

Reactions: 22
This DM article is literally the gentrification of Mental Health issues.

'The brain agitation is just unbearable': Louise Thompson admits she 'can't hide the tears' and has 'cried to every person who set foot in her house' as she continues to struggle with PTSD

I think I need a section in the wiki for headlines/articles. Because I think that will really highlight just how bad this all is for poor leo. She is so irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My eyes rolled so far into the back of my head reading this latest essay. What point is she trying to make exactly? That Leo is getting in the way of her recovery? Surely Leo is the key to her recovery??

I find the lack of family involvement really bizarre too. My family don’t live close but if I was having as much ‘trauma’ as she supposedly is, they’d be there like a shot and would be helping out so much.

If she went through trauma, I sincerely feel sorry for her BUT she needs a reality check. She lives in a beautiful house with lots of room for a baby. She can afford help when she needs it such as a nursery, a Nanny, a cleaner etc. She has a supportive partner. She has the money to invest in herself such as beauty treatments, clothes etc. Come on Louise, you’re not in slightest bit relatable I’m afraid

Very telling that she is already predicting she won’t be ok by Leos birthday in November. She is a narcissist parent and shouldn’t be using instagram as a therapeutic journal. I find more and more people I know use social media to trauma dump but arent looking to get better they’re seeking attention.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
The worst is the general message she’s trying to get across that she has no time to recover during the day because she has a baby, when we know full well she has spent many day times just doing her own thing!! FFS the whole basis of her post was what was discussed at a bloody reflexology appt! How many mums have the time and funds for reflexology?
This made me laugh which shows just how ridiculous Louise is. ‘I was discussing with my reflexologist how hard it is having a baby’ ffs Louise a lot of us have a baby almost the same age and haven’t even had time to properly brush our hair in weeks.

Reflexologist! Actually listen to yourself ffs 🤣

Also it was only the other day she had the ability to wake up and ‘forget she had a baby’ for an hour 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Reflexology? I’m happy if I have time for a shower.
To admit you’re happy when it’s nearly your child’s bedtime because it means you can focus on yourself… just wow. Now we all say things like ‘thank god it’s bedtime’ after a tough day of juggling work, kids, the housework etc, but this is something else.

Reactions: 16
oof so much to unpack here 😳 does she really think she’s going to find many people who empathise with her situation…except for all the arse lickers in the comments (who are these people seriously?)
Oh and the daily mail and fabulous magazine on instagram…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
oof so much to unpack here 😳 does she really think she’s going to find many people who empathise with her situation…except for all the arse lickers in the comments (who are these people seriously?)
Oh and the daily mail and fabulous magazine on instagram…
On the Daily Mail comments section she was getting torched by everyone .... so they turned off the comments on all her articles now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Won't be strong enough to throw him a birthday party fgs, like she'd be actually baking a cake or doing anything that's not wafting about.

God she grinds my gears when I've had a stresseful day and currently trying to do some work at nearly 10pm but having to sort my baby who is not sleeping. When's my time to unpack my head, and get reflexology

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.