Louise Thompson #9 My dainty feet & BS keep showing, if the event isn’t all about Louise, I‘m not going!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of these posts I'm reading are really putting me off motherhood! Is it that bad/difficult?!
The love you will feel for your child will always outweigh the difficulty! It is the hardest job in the world but the most rewarding ❤ (if you're a normal human being like all of us and not a narcissist with a parenting phobia like Louise)

Reactions: 9
I agree. I’ve never wanted children because I value my free time too much, don’t like them, and suspect I would end up a “Louise” who moans incessantly about how they’ve ruined my life, palm them off on my husband and basically cause them emotional damage. What I don’t get is WHY she wanted kids? There is nothing wrong with wanting to swan around doing jigsaws and posing in bikinis, heck if I had rich parents I’d probably do the same - but why bring kids into it? Did she think it was a prop to pose with on Insta? You don’t need to read the weekly “I regret my children” posts on Mumsnet to realise it’s bloody hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The love you will feel for your child will always outweigh the difficulty! It is the hardest job in the world but the most rewarding ❤ (if you're a normal human being like all of us and not a narcissist with a parenting phobia like Louise)
Sadly for some people this just isn’t the case. Some people never get that “love” feeling and the difficulty outweighs the positives. I’ve read many anonymous forum posts from people admitting that if they had their time again, they would remain childfree.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Very cute all these turtle posts, she’s basically “working” again but under the guise that she’s not and not able to

Reactions: 4
Sadly for some people this just isn’t the case. Some people never get that “love” feeling and the difficulty outweighs the positives. I’ve read many anonymous forum posts from people admitting that if they had their time again, they would remain childfree.
Totally get that that is the case for some people. I was just talking from my own experience. Honestly as a mama of two and a bonus baby, I totally get why people would remain child free! Sadly I've seen far too many cases of parents who should have never had children in my years of teaching. There's not enough honesty about what real parenting looks like. Its definitely not easy. I think Louise has lived a very privileged life and now that she has to prioritise somebody other than herself, she's completely lost.

Reactions: 8
How annoying can one person actually be?? She is insufferable? I'm not a mother, but the latest photos of Leo- he is a beautiful child, wow like, course obviously strong and basically rearing himself 🤣, cos like thank God her bad parenting and lack of interest seems to be washing over him? And Ryan is 10 times better than louise, he complains ya the douche but like the post where he parks Leo so Leo can watch him gyming- is actually very good, he's thinking on his feet, ya getting on with his own interests but Leo is included, sure the child is loving watching him. But ya stunning baby. Louise is a muppet, surely she gets the baby stage doesn't last forever and he will be an actual person? And I'm not comparing the 2 but like USUALLY people who like animals which she does, adapt well to taking care of babies ya cos they are used to poop, mess, smells and feeding regimes etc so wtf, it's like she never adapted at all and still can't!!

1660561684426.png

Is her daily calorie limit set to 1543? Great promotion of disordered eating behaviour.
I would also argue that if you're obsessive about food or other habits, having an app to track them feeds the obsession. The best thing you can do is to delete those apps and focus your attention to anything but those habits to break out of them. But I guess she will spout some pseudopsychology about why it's actually helpful for your mental health just to shill this app.

• Heart
Doesn’t feel like she can travel to a sound bath but can travel to the Mediterranean TWICE 🤣 also why the duck is she complaining about sleep regression when she would be none the wiser - she doesn’t parent at all at night time (or 99.% of the day)… I can only think that the sleep regression annoys her because she has to listen to Ryan moan about it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1500152

Is her daily calorie limit set to 1543? Great promotion of disordered eating behaviour.
I would also argue that if you're obsessive about food or other habits, having an app to track them feeds the obsession. The best thing you can do is to delete those apps and focus your attention to anything but those habits to break out of them. But I guess she will spout some pseudopsychology about why it's actually helpful for your mental health just to shill this app.
100000000%. I suffered from an ED at uni and that "myfitnesspal" which is basically very similiar to their app (such a cop out there's been apps like thsy before for years) fuelled it so badly.

Doesn’t feel like she can travel to a sound bath but can travel to the Mediterranean TWICE 🤣 also why the duck is she complaining about sleep regression when she would be none the wiser - she doesn’t parent at all at night time (or 99.% of the day)… I can only think that the sleep regression annoys her because she has to listen to Ryan moan about it
Wtf is a sound bath?

Reactions: 8
Fucckkkk her voice in her latest video. She sounds like the worst high pitched toff. Daddehhhh

Wow no essay! No making it about herself! Surely that’s not it?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Newsflash guys, Louise has posted a nice sentence about Leo. This is not a drill! A nice sentence I tell you! (She could only reach as far as referring to him as Nugget Head in the caption mind, poor kid won’t know what his name is with all the ridiculous nicknames)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Her last two stories doing the video add for the turtle app… OMG every single feature she has to link it to her ‘trauma’! I’m sorry this is all bullshit and clearly being used to try make money for her business. Are vulnerable women suffering with birth trauma going to think this will help them? Apparently this app stops intrusive thoughts!!

What she said:
- been using religiously for two weeks even though the app says 9 day streak.
- she finds using the app grounding and looks forward to it when she gets up in the morning and at night helps distract her from intrusive thoughts
- ‘how do you feel emotionally right now” section: her first reaction is to say ‘I might feel great’ (score 9) but then she corrects it to say ‘sometimes feel here in the mornings’ (score 2) then settles on score 5.
- ‘how do you feel physically section: picks 3 as feels exhausted when she wakes up
- ‘what’s your OBT (one big thing) today: she uses ‘collect leo from nursery on my own’ and ‘take the dogs for a walk’ as examples
- sleep section: says she’s getting 6-7 hours (although her page shows she got 8 hours very good sleep last night!!)
- quality of sleep: ‘sometimes it’s 2 when I have savage nightmares’

I suppose she could have just made up dummy information for her diary entry today but it shows she’s done nearly 9000 steps, had 8hrs very good sleep (I bet they have air con!) and even shows her last period which she recently said she hadn’t yet got them back so let’s see what she’s says about that in the future.
she also says that ‘Mondays are my favourite day’ while showing off the app. Is that because you get to wizz Leo off to Nursery Louise? Stupid c*nt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Come on guys credit where credit’s due her latest post is quite nice. But only because she reads here and has taken our comments on board rather than naturally, hi Louise :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Come on guys credit where credit’s due her latest post is quite nice. But only because she reads here and has taken our comments on board rather than naturally, hi Louise :)
To be honest, her lack of self-awareness is astounding. Tattle is doing Louise a favour and making her realise how much of a dick she is 🤣 Downside is that it might also make Ryan realise 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All I took from that 9 month post was that she is so incapable of looking after Leo for 10 minutes whilst Ryan has a shower that she has to dump him on the bathroom floor 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.